• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Take a look at this image...

I

Infinite Bubble

This picture I made could show how you think. What is the very first thing you notice about it? Only the first thing, not anything you notice subsequently.

t51zxt.png

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh what the heck... That it's two big triangles made out of a bunch of small squares.

gromit

likes this
The first thing I noticed was purple shapes with white space between.

Now tell me what it means about me as a person!!!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I instantly noticed the purple section and how it reminded me of the stereotypical shape of a mountain.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Louvre Pyramid...or that's what it made me think of.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Complementary colors/reflection/figure-ground

er ... the relationship of the colors/shapes to one another. Not exactly a thought I can verbalize, but that's the first thing that happened in my brain, is realizing the relationship depicted.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
sideways square............................. DEBRIEF US NOW.

G

garbage

Initial initial thought: there's purple, and also it's a square or triangle or something subdivided into some logical pattern.

Perhaps you should throw the image behind a spoiler tag, because it might draw the eye before we read the instructions. .. at least, it did to me :(

R

Riva

I see life as it is. The darkest within the is hidden by our outer appearance. The materialistic nature of the world and the traps we have set ourselves due to pity social hierarchies.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Opposite colors. (Green that's almost yellow, with purple; or green with purple that's close to red. Diametric opposites on a color wheel, and they really contrast each other).

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i didnt see the whole image(only the purple part of it) before noticing that its a square made out of squares, then i saw the whole picture and noticed that the "big square" has two colors in it, then i saw that it looked bit like purple was a mountain and the pistachio was its shadow(and only bit later realized that they are the opposite colors and thats why creating this sort of idea of shadow), now im thinking about pyramid, now aliens, now this race in planetside 2, which uses those colors and i could go on all day coming up with some associations round it, but you wanted first things i noticed, so..

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
"There are the colors purple and green and the background is white"

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I noticed the middle instantly, the clash of the colors is/was overwhelming.