User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Radio and IQ

Radio and IQ

ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), Radio National, often enough engages in abstract discussion.

While ABC, Local Radio, engages in concrete discussion.

And commercial radio only deals in emotion.

And abstract discussion is a sign of higher IQ, while concrete discussion is a sign of lower IQ, and only emotion is a sign of an even lower IQ.

Emotion radio do reveal their emotions about Radio National. And emotion radio hates Radio National. So it is plain those with quite a low IQ hate those with a quite high IQ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

So, N>S>F ?

MBTI
    INFJ

Rock > scissors > paper > rock

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I agree. You can't get dull people to a conversation about the big bang. They only understand things they can "touch". Abstract thinking needs higher intelligence.

Commercial radio sucks! You're right that they only deal with emotions. We've got a radio station in Austria called "Kronehit". I think the most popular topics were : "Watch your boyfriend! He could cheat on you." and some astrological sh*t (I mean, how could anyone believe this?). But we also got one, lemmie say radio for "higher educated". They mostly play classical music and often discuss scientific topics.

Very interesting thing, you came up with.
    :-)

MBTI
    INFJ

I wouldn't say that the Big Bang is particularly abstract, nor even novel...

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Rock > scissors > paper > rock
    rock paper scissors lizard spock

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    rock paper scissors lizard spock
    Gotta watch out for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Infperson View Post
    I agree. You can't get dull people to a conversation about the big bang. They only understand things they can "touch". Abstract thinking needs higher intelligence.

Commercial radio sucks! You're right that they only deal with emotions. We've got a radio station in Austria called "Kronehit". I think the most popular topics were : "Watch your boyfriend! He could cheat on you." and some astrological sh*t (I mean, how could anyone believe this?). But we also got one, lemmie say radio for "higher educated". They mostly play classical music and often discuss scientific topics.

Very interesting thing, you came up with.
    :-)
    Thanks.

Also the abstract includes the concrete and the emotions, while the concrete only includes the emotions, and the emotions exclude both the concrete and the abstract. So it as though the abstract and the emotional are reverse images of each other.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Thanks.

Also the abstract includes the concrete and the emotions, while the concrete only includes the emotions, and the emotions exclude both the concrete and the abstract. So it as though the abstract and the emotional are reverse images of each other.
    What category does mental fappery fall into?

The Big Bang is an accelerating expansion of time and space, but when time and space are compressed at the centre of a Black Hole, a change of state occurs where instead of time and space expanding at an accelerating rate, the number of dimensions start expanding at an accelerating rate. This has the interesting effect that everything is connected to everything else, and cause and effect come to an end.

And just as in the centre of Black Hole everything is connected to everything else, so on the internet everyone is connected to everyone else.

And just as in the Steam Age, the steam train was the metaphor of choice, so in the Electronic Age the intenet is the metaphor of choice, even for the centre of a Black Hole.