User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post

She's said more than that genius. I shouldn't have to quote everything she's said in the thread. Figure it out or be an idiot.

I take it you're having a bad week.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Liking provocative ideas and liking to provoke people are, despite the similarity of the words, worlds apart. Sounds like you felt really wounded by something Jennifer said in another thread and have let it fester. If you feel Jennifer has seriously wronged, insulted or "provoked" you, now or (ahem) in the past, you should deal with it to the standards of fairness and understanding you are blaming Jennifer for supposedly lacking. Even if it were true what you said about her, two wrongs wouldn't make a right.
    Bullshit. You know what, it's simple.

She condescended me in the election thread, didn't address the points I was making, then projected her bullshit onto my supposed motivations/beliefs, which caught me off-guard (I didn't know I was supposed to keep my fucking guard up all the time). The only mistake I made was being honest and thinking she has the moral integrity to argue with me respectfully, to treat what I say respectfully and affirm what truth I may have. I didn't realize until later [insult removed].

Hey, then she goes and makes a thread suggesting evil is when people act separately from other people, seeing themselves as separate and acting for themself; as if she has the moral rectitude to declare what is evil.

And here she encourages provoking. And she believes she can tell Victor how he should behave, as if that lessens his arguments because she doesn't believe he's behaving. Jenny, being the judge of others behavior, while being disrespectful.

And yeah, I have a little bit of a grudge with her; so I'm more aware of what she says now, doesn't mean none of this is true. She's said something once a long time ago before as well in that "explain what you think of a member" thread, as if she's the voice of judgment for how people should behave. And I forgot about that, but then I remembered after her bullshit. As long as she acts like a douche, but pretends she has the moral integrity to tell people how to behave for whatever reason, I'm going to say something. And she can ignore me all she wants as I don't really expect her to give a shit either way; I'm not looking for anyone's approval either. I do what I think is right; respect that and maybe you can convince me I'm wrong, but only then.
    Last edited by Ivy; 12-08-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: removed insult

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post

I take it you're having a bad week.
    This was actually a good week. Ask me why.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This was actually a good week. Ask me why.
    Because you finally, FINALLY decided to unburden yourself of everything you just said above...?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I think all I can say is that the behavior in this thread seems consistent with past interactions (in tone, if not severity), and people can draw their own judgment about what is true and not true from that.

I'm less surprised by the outbursts and more surprised that apparently it's okay on this forum now to call people things like a "kunt" [sic], a "piece of shit," and a "complete douche," and not be disciplined for it. If those kinds of unsolicited insults are not provocative or disrespectful, I'm not sure what is.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm less surprised by the outbursts and more surprised that apparently it's okay on this forum now to call people things like a "kunt" [sic], a "piece of shit," and a "complete douche," and not be disciplined for it. If those kinds of unsolicited insults are not provocative or disrespectful, I'm not sure what is.
    Those kinds of things ARE addressed, publicly and privately. You know we don't reveal publicly what disciplinary actions are taken privately, but publicly, I personally removed every personal insult that I saw, as soon as I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I think all I can say is that the behavior in this thread seems consistent with past interactions (in tone, if not severity), and people can draw their own judgment about what is true and not true from that.

Well, I don't try to tell people how they should behave either; you do, go figure. I know I'm perceived as insulting, you don't, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Those kinds of things ARE addressed, publicly and privately. You know we don't reveal publicly what disciplinary actions are taken privately, but publicly, I personally removed every personal insult that I saw, as soon as I saw it.
    Yeah, and hey, you know what, anything can be an insult; all someone has to do is take offense. Words are words are words and no one is anything they don't think they are. Isn't this game fun. Got anything else, Ivy?
    And I'm insulted that you think I was being insulting. How's that for a concept, Queen Ivy? Thou great declarer of all things insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Because you finally, FINALLY decided to unburden yourself of everything you just said above...?
    Greetings, Socrates.
    Yeah, I see you've got it all figured out. Yeah, I'm just shaking in my boots crying oceans of tears. You're such a pro crystal ball mind-reader, I bet you don't even need the crystal ball.
    Nice projection, Silky; not everyone is as weak as you to let a little periodic turmoil ruin a whole day. Nice try though. Come again.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Interest theory. However - just speaking from my own experiences - I'm more likely to insult people in a serious way (not as a joke) either when I feel worthless and want them to leave me alone in my misery or when I'm stressed out and want them to get out of my way. It's more of a rejection method for me than for a way to belong; most times I don't want to "belong" to anything, and, when I do want to "belong" or feel some connection, I try to become nicer and care more about the person(s).
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I don't try to tell people how they should behave either; you do, go figure. I know I'm perceived as insulting, you don't, go figure.
    Funny. I don't find it surprising at all

Most reasonable people would use that disparity to reevaluate their perception.

Yeah, and hey, you know what, anything can be an insult; all someone has to do is take offense. Words are words are words and no one is anything they don't think they are. Isn't this game fun. Got anything else, Ivy?
    And I'm insulted that you think I was being insulting. How's that for a concept, Queen Ivy? Thou great declarer of all things insulting.
    Classy. She was rebutting me, so you bit her as well.

Are you catching on yet?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft