User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ

Default For those who like Japanese animes...

More specifically for those who know the serie "Serial Experiments: Lain"... What type do you think Lain is? And what about the other 3 members of her family? I'm still wondering... Hope at least someone knows what I'm talking about, otherwise forgive me and delete this topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My first answer to this was:

"Oh well, as far as I can see, today is dark gray. Yesterday was definitely not that dark. Maybe it will turn to be a better day later on, who knows. You know, I don't really wish for it to happen, I like rainy days, they're so calm, relaxing... I guess I could keep this on for long, but i think you just want me to say "blue"."

MBTI
    INTP

Lain was actually three different personalities, none of which clearly fit an MBTI type.

I'm going to see if I can find a reference for you.

MBTI
    INTP

From Wikipedia:

Mental illness in general, and specifically Dissociative identity disorder is a significant theme in Lain:[29] she is constantly confronted with alter-egos, to the point where writer Chiaki Konaka and Lain's seiyū Kaori Shimizu had to agree on subdividing the character's dialogues between three different orthographs.[29] The three names designate distinct "versions" of Lain: the real-world, "childish" Lain has a shy attitude and bear pajamas. The "advanced" Lain, her Wired personality, is bold and questioning. Finally, the "evil" Lain is sly and devious, and does everything she can to harm Lain or the ones close to her.[19] As a writing convention, the authors spelled their respective names in kanji, katakana, and roman characters (see picture).[34]

I would classify the "real-world" lain as an introverted thinker. Beyond that I'm unsure.
    I would classify the "wired" lain also as a thinker. Beyond that I'm unsure.
    The audience does not see enough of the "evil" lain to get a good impression.