First 12

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Very few people are more insane than I am! From another point of view however I am one of the most sane people in the world if by sane you mean an illuminated and awakened being.

garbage

The article needs some links or an explanation of psychopathy.

Sure, psychopaths can rise to the top because they don't give a shit and will use any tools necessary to rise to the top. These people have a chip missing even if we prop them up on pedestals of success, and I'd personally rather live the right way, practice empathy and kindness, and connect on a human level than make it to the top by such terrible and selfish means. If I'm going to 'make it,' I'm going to make it through win/win solutions.

/sanctimony
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Very few people are more insane than I am! From another point of view however I am one of the most sane people in the world if by sane you mean an illuminated and awakened being.
    Perhaps the psychopath in you is simply trying to convince us that you're an illuminated and awakened being so that you can get something out of us--a position of power over us, perhaps?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Perhaps the psychopath in you is simply trying to convince us that you're an illuminated and awakened being so that you can get something out of us--a position of power over us, perhaps?
    Cant tell the psychopath
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Cant tell the psychopath
    Please, this is just your psychopathic tactic to appear impartial, tear both of us down, and rise above us. For shame, entropie.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Please, this is just your psychopathic tactic to appear impartial, tear both of us down, and rise above us. For shame, entropie.
    I'll sacrifice a sheep and ponder about the inquiry !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Sure, psychopaths can rise to the top because they don't give a shit and will use any tools necessary to rise to the top. These people have a chip missing even if we prop them up on pedestals of success, and I'd personally rather live the right way, practice empathy and kindness, and connect on a human level than make it to the top by such terrible and selfish means. If I'm going to 'make it,' I'm going to make it through win/win solutions.

/sanctimony
    Yeah. Though I only read the small excerpts of the book contained in the Sci Amer piece (and don’t know if it’s really representative of the whole book), I was disturbed at how the distinction being made was between the kind of psychopath who is violent and the kind who can live amongst others and ‘succeed’ in society…..as if the only way to be a violent force in society is to personally cause physical harm to another person (and as if being a ‘successful’ psychopath CEO isn’t a form of violence in itself).
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari