Since some members have mentioned doubts about my mental well-being, this thread is here to find out if they are right or not. Note that this thread is here to discuss it.
Things that were mentioned that I can remember instantly:
- Not wanting hair in my food
- Not using keyboard with greasy/sause-y fingers/not taking door handles with greasy/sause-y hands, etc..
- Wanting my food to be intact.
- Wanting not the cheapest kind of food that tastes like shit (quality food).
I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of those points. So, if there is something else, do mention it. If you disagree and say "Bullshit! Those points mean you're a mental!" tell me why.
ADDITIONS FROM REPLIES:
1. I make funny grammatical errors - English is not my native language and I don't live in an English-speaking country. Even native speakers do make mistakes. @Chawie
2. I see preoccupied with my food because what I eat is cheap, tastes like shit and I bet half of it's toxic. Money issues. @Chawie