• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem rather over preoccupied with your food, and occasionally make rather funny grammatical errors. This combined with your seeming inability to type yourself leads to people being a bit confused about you, and I also think there is perhaps a bit of a cultural difference at play.

Edit: Also the existence of this thread, and your openness to discuss the issue. lol

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You're a mental ! A medium !

So say we all !

Dont care what others say, most people are bored and depressed on this site. What do they know about sanity :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
  • Not wanting hair in my food
  • Not using keyboard with greasy/sause-y fingers/not taking door handles with greasy/sause-y hands, etc..
  • Wanting my food to be intact.
  • Wanting not the cheapest kind of food that tastes like shit (quality food).

I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of those points. So, if there is something else, do mention it. If you disagree and say "Bullshit! Those points mean you're a mental!" tell me why.

Lolwut? I missed some strange conversations.

If you have any mental health problems, I wouldn't say they are food related.

Now, if you wanted hair in your food, I might have a different response.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do they know about sanity :D

Agreed, if by 'they' you mean 'the evil they' that are conspiring against us all by pretending that 'they' are sane and we are not. Who is 'we' again?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Agreed, if by 'they' you mean 'the evil they' that are conspiring against us all by pretending that 'they' are sane and we are not. Who is 'we' again?

Cant tell, they are watching us !!!!
Come follow me in my bedroom !

Arkigos

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
xxx
I have a serious greasy/dirty/sweaty hands pet peeve. Any stickiness or sweatiness or grease on my own hands is completely intolerable.

When I first held hands with my future wife I distinctly recall thinking "so dry!" and checking that off my list. I told her about this not long after... and the next day she came up and held both of my hands... having secretly slathered hers in maple syrup... and she held me there with a vice grip, laughing maniacally.

I've never forgiven her. :cry:
[MENTION=15978]Typoz[/MENTION] - I think you have psychological issues but I don't know if those are them. Some form of narcissism, perhaps? If it really is that type of situation, discussion with you is very unlikely to produce anything but frustration generally. Typically people with that sort of issue are unable to see it or comprehend/accept what is happening. Or maybe it's nothing.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well, door handles is definitely too much. Plus, we do not know what you mean by "greasy" - it might just mean "having touched some kind of food", in which case it would obviously be neurotic. So, in short, yes you could totally be neurotic.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Pancakes and fried potatoes are widely differing in grease amount. I would definitely avoid touching my keyboard after eating friend potatoes, but pancakes are relatively dry. Grease around the mouth? After a pancake?

Isis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't like any of things you listed that you don't like either. Now that it's mentioned. But not something I would really think about. And you write awesome for a non- native english speaker. You're right. There are native english speakers that write kindergarten level and they are grown adults who somehow graduated high school.

Anyway- if you feel like you obsess about food in a way that feels like it's overdone- than it probably is. Don't worry what we think. You know yourself and what your gut tells you. Did you have some sort of bad food experience? A bad food experience can make anyone weary about specific foods or how they treat food.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP sp-dom and you're probably not mentally unhealthy to a diagnostic extent. :)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're doing a pretty good job on your own. Plus, we have little interest in feeding your narcissism.
Typoz - I think you have psychological issues but I don't know if those are them. Some form of narcissism, perhaps? If it really is that type of situation, discussion with you is very unlikely to produce anything but frustration generally. Typically people with that sort of issue are unable to see it or comprehend/accept what is happening.
Yup.

Well, there's an explanation why I appear narcissistic. Maybe I am, but I am not going to get into it, because the situation is very unbelievable. Not even few people believe me in real life until I showed proof, so I'm not going to write a novel about it. That's pretty much the only thing I won't get into, everything else - I'm free to discuss, it shouldn't take a novel to talk about those things.
:thelook:

Anyway, I do think that I obsess about it more than the people around me

Not much more to say really. Unless you want to go ahead and argue with yourself. :shrug:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem to be having some trouble making up your mind. Why did you invite me into the thread, three times, if you didn't want me to post a repeat of my (already provided) opinion? Does that seem sane to you?
If you started this thread to prove you don't have issues, I'm afraid you're not doing a very convincing job. :dont:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's typical of a narcissist to believe that a lack of interest on the part of others constitutes a lack of ability.
Hope this helps.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Once again, understanding everything literally...
Yes, you did. Well done.

Anyway, if you don't have interest in it, why do you post in my threads?
I'm generous. You however, have been exceedingly ungracious, and have exhausted that generosity. As I suspect you do with everyone in your life.
Look to it.

G

garbage

I, uhm. Hmm.

I'm going to treat this thread as an actual solicitation for data points.

My honest assessment is that you display narcissistic traits, but that for me to delve into it or discuss it any further would be a waste of time. In short, exactly the thing that some others have said.

There. There's how I can say that as diplomatically as possible.

/DG/

Okay, I'll just drop this off here...
MMPI2 test

Now you can see how crazy you really are (tested to work in Chrome and Firefox).

:whistling:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5143]Salomé[/MENTION] Interesting concept of generosity - basically spamming threads instead of joining in or starting a discussion.
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] The point of this thread is to get all the mental illness points and discuss them with those who mentioned them somewhere else. Unfortunately, it seems that the goal isn't being achieved very successfully. Although, the grease/food part was cleared up, at least to me.
Replying to your constant calls for my attention is not spamming. Spamming, is what you do with all your inane, "attend to me! attend to me!" posts/threads.

Do you really want to discuss this here? Why don't you start by telling us about all the shrinks your mother sent you to see? You know, your mother, the "mental"?
Since her kid wasn't a good student, he was constantly going to therapists, but not to talk to him, but to diagnose him. Therapists were switched if they have found nothing.
She seems to have a plan on how to do anything to her kid (take the house for example), with the relation that he, after a lot of visits to a lot of different psychotherapists, was diagnosed with a "very easy" case of something.
:truthy: What was their diagnosis? Hereditary, perchance?

Also, if you've ever felt anything other than a ridiculous sense of entitlement coupled with contempt for everything/one that isn't going to immediately benefit you in some way, now might be a good time to show it.

You remind me a bit of Antisocial One. The same obnoxious, egocentric, jaw-dropping statements delivered with a complete lack of self-consciousness/awareness. It was difficult to know if he was always trolling or just a genuine asshole (to paraphrase Zarathustra). He was an INTJ, can't remember what his mental health issues were about, other than the usual INTJ ones.

/DG/

That's over 500 questions in an archive page. I'm not going to take it. :D

Although it's archived, it still works. I just took it the other day. Plus there's an option to take less questions.

I don't know if you'll learn anything from it, but it doesn't really seem like you were planning to learn anything from this thread either.