User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Here's the thing:

1) You obviously want to know what people think about your mental health, or else you wouldn't have started this thread in the first place.
    2) The best and most accurate way to diagnose yourself, is with a professional.

If you're curious, why not use the best method, instead of this incredibly sub-par one?

This is why I think you're an Ni-user!
    Curious what (and more importantly why!) people who actually mentioned thinking something that is inconsistent with what I think think is different from curious if I may have mental trouble.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Curious what (and more importantly why!) people who actually mentioned thinking something that is inconsistent with what I think think is different from curious if I may have mental trouble.
    ^ I'm incredibly confused by your sentence structure here.

But if I'm understanding you correctly, then either you're evading my logic, or you didn't actually start this thread because you were curious about what others thought about your mental health. Which begs the question: why the hell did you start this thread, anyway??
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

^ I'm incredibly confused by your sentence structure here.

But if I'm understanding you correctly, then either you're evading my logic, or you didn't actually start this thread because you were curious about what others thought about your mental health. Which begs the question: why the hell did you start this thread, anyway??
    Let me rephrase that then: I am curious about why the statements in other threads, regarding my mental health, were made - what caused the people to think that. I am not, however, doubting my mental health.

That should be clearer.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Let me rephrase that then: I am curious about why the statements in other threads, regarding my mental health, were made - what caused the people to think that. I am not, however, doubting my mental health.

That should be clearer.
    It is indeed!

And with that, I bid this thread farewell. I don't really have any evidence for you, since I haven't followed your posts very closely, so I don't have anything on-topic to contribute.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

It is indeed!

And with that, I bid this thread farewell. I don't really have any evidence for you, since I haven't followed your posts very closely, so I don't have anything on-topic to contribute.
    Well, you've got it to a new page. Now I don't have to for my browser to unfreeze after half a minute due to two videos on it.

Also it should be clearer for the new readers that I had nothing to do with any professionals and not looking to nor I am doubting my mental health.

So that's 2 useful things. Turns out you had something to contribute after all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Families are big - aunts, uncles, cousins, step-cousins, step-brothers, brothers, sisters, friends' moms, dads, uncles, etc., I could go on for a long time here, and even longer if I'd google the family position titles in English.

Also, many doesn't mean any. Once again, you are assuming, same as you're assuming "everyone." Also don't know now doesn't mean didn't know earlier. And not knowing in real life doesn't mean not knowing online. Not knowing online doesn't mean didn't know online.
    You're being evasive. If it were an aunt you'd write "Type my Aunt" as you wrote "Type my Grandfather". Do you honestly think you're persuading anyone with this BS? Perhaps you've managed to persuade yourself that she's not your mother and your real parents are from a distant galaxy? It wouldn't surprise me.

However, I'm feeling kind of sorry for you now, so I'll let you get back to your fantasy that this thread has been anything other than a car crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    You're being evasive. If it were an aunt you'd write "Type my Aunt" as you wrote "Type my Grandfather". Do you honestly think you're persuading anyone with this BS? Perhaps you've managed to persuade yourself that she's not your mother and your real parents are from a distant galaxy? It wouldn't surprise me.

However, I'm feeling kind of sorry for you now, so I'll let you get back to your fantasy that this thread has been anything other than a car crash.
    And once again you are demonstrating your arrogance and ignorance...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Then enlighten us, or continue to deflect/project. Makes no difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Then enlighten us, or continue to deflect/project. Makes no difference to me.
    Ironic, coming from someone who was avoiding having a discussion about her(?) nonsensical claims about me, even since another thread.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

But this isn't about me. I cant have a discussion with someone who evades answering every question and/or outright lies.

Enlighten us, or continue to deflect/project.