User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Okay, I'll just drop this off here...
    MMPI2 test

Now you can see how crazy you really are (tested to work in Chrome and Firefox).

That's over 500 questions in an archive page. I'm not going to take it.

@Salomé Once again you have proven to me that you're arrogant - making a conclusion (actually two conclusions, but the first one's just plain ignorance of what I've said) for me without any knowledge about it. Anyway, if you continue posting in my threads, stop being arrogant and start being open-minded - discussing the stuff you "accuse" me of instead of avoiding talking about them after stating them.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    That's over 500 questions in an archive page. I'm not going to take it.
    Although it's archived, it still works. I just took it the other day. Plus there's an option to take less questions.

I don't know if you'll learn anything from it, but it doesn't really seem like you were planning to learn anything from this thread either.

Although it's archived, it still works. I just took it the other day. Plus there's an option to take less questions.

I don't know if you'll learn anything from it, but it doesn't really seem like you were planning to learn anything from this thread either.
    Short form's 370 questions, which is still a lot. 50-100 questions is my limit.

I've already stated the point of this thread earlier:

The point of this thread is to get all the mental illness points and discuss them with those who mentioned them somewhere else. Unfortunately, it seems that the goal isn't being achieved very successfully. Although, the grease/food part was cleared up, at least to me.

your resident asshole

Short form's 370 questions, which is still a lot. 50-100 questions is my limit.

I've already stated the point of this thread earlier:

I don't think you're going to accomplish anything like that here. It would be best to see a professional if you are concerned.

I don't think you're going to accomplish anything like that here. It would be best to see a professional if you are concerned.
    I'm not concerned as reasons weren't provided nor they are provided in a thread dedicated to providing them. If there is no reason behind an argument, I don't see that argument as a valid argument, regardless of what that argument is about.

I'm still hoping that I WILL receive more info on those claims. I honestly thought that this thread would be successful, I thought that Arkigos would be the first to pitch in.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It would be best to see a professional if you are concerned.
    He's been there, done that, didn't like the diagnosis...
    Once again you have proven to me that you're arrogant - making a conclusion (actually two conclusions, but the first one's just plain ignorance of what I've said) for me without any knowledge about it. Anyway, if you continue posting in my threads, stop being arrogant and start being open-minded - discussing the stuff you "accuse" me of instead of avoiding talking about them after stating them.
    Truth hurt?
    I'll post whenever and wherever I like and you'd better stop insulting me/accusing me of your own faults (as you did to your mother and indeed as you do all the damn time). It's getting old. And mental illness isn't permitted as an excuse for that sort of thing on this forum.

Yet again, it's obvious you don't really want any of the answers you're getting, and, frustratingly for you, you aren't getting your ego massaged by anyone. This is a pattern that will repeat and repeat... ad nauseum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

The symptoms mentioned are not the symptoms of a mental illness, rather it seems we are being treated to a stalking horse, but we have no idea what or who we are stalking or why.

Ginkgo

Since some members have mentioned doubts about my mental well-being, this thread is here to find out if they are right or not. Note that this thread is here to discuss it.

Things that were mentioned that I can remember instantly:

• Not wanting hair in my food
    • Not using keyboard with greasy/sause-y fingers/not taking door handles with greasy/sause-y hands, etc..
    • Wanting my food to be intact.
    • Wanting not the cheapest kind of food that tastes like shit (quality food).

I see absolutely nothing wrong with any of those points. So, if there is something else, do mention it. If you disagree and say "Bullshit! Those points mean you're a mental!" tell me why.

ADDITIONS FROM REPLIES:

1. I make funny grammatical errors - English is not my native language and I don't live in an English-speaking country. Even native speakers do make mistakes. @Chawie
    2. I see preoccupied with my food because what I eat is cheap, tastes like shit and I bet half of it's toxic. Money issues. @Chawie
    Do you think you have NPD?

your resident asshole

I'm not concerned as reasons weren't provided nor they are provided in a thread dedicated to providing them. If there is no reason behind an argument, I don't see that argument as a valid argument, regardless of what that argument is about.

I'm still hoping that I WILL receive more info on those claims. I honestly thought that this thread would be successful, I thought that Arkigos would be the first to pitch in.
    Do whatever you want. All I'm saying is that this thread didn't look like it was going to go anywhere from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Ahh...my bad. I haven't read the whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Truth hurt?
    I'll post whenever and wherever I like and you'd better stop insulting me/accusing me of your own faults (as you did to your mother and indeed as you do all the damn time). It's getting old. And mental illness isn't permitted as an excuse for that sort of thing on this forum.

Yet again, it's obvious you don't really want any of the answers you're getting, and, frustratingly for you, you aren't getting your ego massaged by anyone. This is a pattern that will repeat and repeat... ad nauseum.
    I'm not insulting you, I'm merely pointing out the fact that your posts have no facts to back your nonsensical statements up and you are not willing to give out the facts when you are asked to. Therefore, your posts here are pointless. This is at least the second time I'm saying this, therefore I'm not going to repeat myself once more - it's pointless, unless you're gonna take it in and finally take up the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The symptoms mentioned are not the symptoms of a mental illness, rather it seems we are being treated to a stalking horse, but we have no idea what or who we are stalking or why.
    I am not sure what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Do you think you have NPD?
    Read about it. No.

Do whatever you want. All I'm saying is that this thread didn't look like it was going to go anywhere from the beginning.

Ahh...my bad. I haven't read the whole thread.
    Perhaps I was too optimistic. Although, it did went somewhere, at least I cleared up the confusion related to food.

Actually I wasn't.