User Tag List

First 12345 Last

@Salomé Cut the last quote quite well, right in the middle of the sentence. Which means that either you really do see it that way and have no arguments to back it up or you want to make me appear a certain way. Interesting.

Anyway, I don't know why you are posting in my threads. You don't make any useful contribution in them, and I mean any.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You seem to be having some trouble making up your mind. Why did you invite me into the thread, three times, if you didn't want me to post a repeat of my (already provided) opinion? Does that seem sane to you?
    If you started this thread to prove you don't have issues, I'm afraid you're not doing a very convincing job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    You seem to be having some trouble making up your mind. Why did you invite me into the thread, three times, if you didn't want me to post a repeat of my (already provided) opinion? Does that seem sane to you?
    If you started this thread to prove you don't have issues, I'm afraid you're not doing a very convincing job.
    I've invited you here because I thought that you are actually capable of a discussion. Turns out, you're not.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It's typical of a narcissist to believe that a lack of interest on the part of others constitutes a lack of ability.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    It's typical of a narcissist to believe that a lack of interest on the part of others constitutes a lack of ability.
    Hope this helps.
    Once again, understanding everything literally...

Anyway, if you don't have interest in it, why do you post in my threads?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Once again, understanding everything literally...
    Yes, you did. Well done.

Anyway, if you don't have interest in it, why do you post in my threads?
    I'm generous. You however, have been exceedingly ungracious, and have exhausted that generosity. As I suspect you do with everyone in your life.
    Look to it.

garbage

I, uhm. Hmm.

I'm going to treat this thread as an actual solicitation for data points.

My honest assessment is that you display narcissistic traits, but that for me to delve into it or discuss it any further would be a waste of time. In short, exactly the thing that some others have said.

There. There's how I can say that as diplomatically as possible.

@Salomé Interesting concept of generosity - basically spamming threads instead of joining in or starting a discussion.
    @bologna The point of this thread is to get all the mental illness points and discuss them with those who mentioned them somewhere else. Unfortunately, it seems that the goal isn't being achieved very successfully. Although, the grease/food part was cleared up, at least to me.

your resident asshole

Okay, I'll just drop this off here...
    MMPI2 test

Now you can see how crazy you really are (tested to work in Chrome and Firefox).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @Salomé Interesting concept of generosity - basically spamming threads instead of joining in or starting a discussion.
    @bologna The point of this thread is to get all the mental illness points and discuss them with those who mentioned them somewhere else. Unfortunately, it seems that the goal isn't being achieved very successfully. Although, the grease/food part was cleared up, at least to me.
    Replying to your constant calls for my attention is not spamming. Spamming, is what you do with all your inane, "attend to me! attend to me!" posts/threads.

Do you really want to discuss this here? Why don't you start by telling us about all the shrinks your mother sent you to see? You know, your mother, the "mental"?
    Since her kid wasn't a good student, he was constantly going to therapists, but not to talk to him, but to diagnose him. Therapists were switched if they have found nothing.
    She seems to have a plan on how to do anything to her kid (take the house for example), with the relation that he, after a lot of visits to a lot of different psychotherapists, was diagnosed with a "very easy" case of something.
    What was their diagnosis? Hereditary, perchance?

Also, if you've ever felt anything other than a ridiculous sense of entitlement coupled with contempt for everything/one that isn't going to immediately benefit you in some way, now might be a good time to show it.

You remind me a bit of Antisocial One. The same obnoxious, egocentric, jaw-dropping statements delivered with a complete lack of self-consciousness/awareness. It was difficult to know if he was always trolling or just a genuine asshole (to paraphrase Zarathustra). He was an INTJ, can't remember what his mental health issues were about, other than the usual INTJ ones.