User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yes. All the time. Both of my parents are "list people" and while I avoided making lists in childhood, since I became pretty much independent I've used them constantly. They're my touchstone, and I'm always updating and rearranging them.

Due to my Superior and Dominant and Godly Nes[?] and R[o]e, I am inclined to make lists of everything from non-winning lottery numbers to the number of stitches in a pair of someone else's shoes while they're walking by me as I sit on a curb begging for spare glances.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @EJCC, @greenfairy I think this may be related to metabolism then - I am hungry often. I haven't thought about that before, I went as far as "poor quality food." Even after a really good dinner, in 3-4 hours I'll be hungry again, and in 5-6 hours my stomach would be growling. If I eat something little as sausage, I would be hungry in an hour and 2-3 small steaks, I'd be hungry in 2 hours or so. I'm also very thin... Good catch greenfairy.
    Yeah, it's like no matter how much I eat I'll still be hungry in 3-4 hours. That's one reason I eat meat on occasion (vs. trying to be closer to being vegetarian), because it actually keeps me full for that long.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yeah, it's like no matter how much I eat I'll still be hungry in 3-4 hours. That's one reason I eat meat on occasion (vs. trying to be closer to being vegetarian), because it actually keeps me full for that long.
    Regardless of your metabolism, you're supposed to get hungry every 3-4 hours, because you're supposed to eat every 3-4 hours.

Good plan about eating meat; I've been eating a lot of eggs recently b/c I'd heard that protein keeps you full longer.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't really do to-do lists?

The only time I've found myself doing that is when I'm arranging my presentation slides -- numbering the content to make it flow. For things like I need to pen them down so that I see/visualize how the information flows and whether it makes sense or not.

If I'm doing it in my head amidst all the noise I will lose my train of thought and things get very messy.

Other than that.... I just prioritize whatever seems to be the most urgent/efficient at that very moment... in my head.

"OH! This needs cleaning." *goes to clean*
    "Humm, since I'm here, I might as well do the laundry." *does the laundry*

It goes something like that. ^
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Regardless of your metabolism, you're supposed to get hungry every 3-4 hours, because you're supposed to eat every 3-4 hours.

Good plan about eating meat; I've been eating a lot of eggs recently b/c I'd heard that protein keeps you full longer.
    Is that how it is for everyone, to eat every 3-4 hours? I know it's considered healthy to eat small frequent meals. Seems like i get hungry more than the average person. Yeah I eat a lot of eggs too. I have to make a conscious effort to get enough protein. I eat a lot of nuts and have been cooking beans more frequently. If I could I'd eat sushi or fish every day.

Off topic, though.

MBTI
    intp

Yes, sometimes. and am gratified when I follow them.
    Where do I hand in my P-ness permit?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery