• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Serious Person?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I kinda balance serious and playful. I get alot done, but also play alot at the same time. It's like I can go "squirell" and get hack on track a second later and walk parallel paths between playful and getting shit done.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Press 1 for yes
2 for no

*presses Start to get to the menu so I can get out of this shitty dating sim questionnaire and back to pigeon fucking*

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560570.600x338.jpg

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] I initially misread that as "Hateful Boyfriend" with a sparkly romantic pigeon motive. I am so disappointed that it's not the case.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] I initially misread that as "Hateful Boyfriend" with a sparkly romantic pigeon motive.

NGL given how the game ends that title could be pretty fitting (I think one of the birds ends up murdering you, chopping your body up into pieces, and dumping them into a filing cabinet, YAY PIGEON DATING!)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NGL given how the game ends that title could be pretty fitting (I think one of the birds ends up murdering you, chopping your body up into pieces, and dumping them into a filing cabinet, YAY PIGEON DATING!)

Wait, it's seriously a pigeon dating sim? I thought it was just an overly artistic start screen.

This sounds hilarious. I must play it immediately.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*presses Start to get to the menu so I can get out of this shitty dating sim questionnaire and back to pigeon fucking*

ss_6c191678caebc93c559fc7d9c895abe215560570.600x338.jpg

I wish I had bought this game on Steam when it was on sale but I forgot. :sadbanana:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I answered this in 2012, but I will give it another go. In perfect ENFP form I will compare myself to a female character from a Jane Austin novel. Concerning Marianne:

I should hardly call her a lively girl -- she is very earnest, very eager in all she does -- sometimes talks a great deal and always with animation -- but not often really merry.

--Sense and Sensibility

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wish I had bought this game on Steam when it was on sale but I forgot. :sadbanana:

Omg I can't believe I spoiled the ending for you. I would have totally enjoyed reading you liveblog this game. :cry:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg I can't believe I spoiled the ending for you. I would have totally enjoyed reading you liveblog this game. :cry:

It's just one ending though, right? I'm sure there are plenty more for everybirdy. :newwink:

Jaguar

Serious = somber, to me. So, no. But I tell a lot of people to "get serious." Different meaning.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I try not to be.

But I tend to project myself as less serious than I am. Instead I'm easily hurt and take myself seriously when I really shouldn't.

I want to pretend existence is a joke for us. But really it's just my existence.