User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I always know where I am. I keep myself grounded. I cannot relate to the OP even in the slightest.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

This sounds like serious disorientation which might be a symptom, prpl. Is this new or has it been happening for a long time? How often does it occur? Have you observed any correlation with the use or disuse of meds?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    This sounds like serious disorientation which might be a symptom, prpl. Is this new or has it been happening for a long time? How often does it occur? Have you observed any correlation with the use or disuse of meds?
    it happened first 2-3 months ago and happened again a few days later than not again until recently but it only lasts a few hours at most.so sporadicly
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it started 2-3 months ago and happened again recently but it only lasts a few hours at most.
    Ok. It might be a good idea to mention that to your doctor the next time you see her if she doesn't know already.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Ok. It might be a good idea to mention that to your doctor the next time you see her if she doesn't know already.
    yeah will do, i'm just worried it happening and me acting on it, so far i haven't acted never said a word to anyone while it was happening, because i wasn't 100% sure but what if i'm 100% wrong instead of only 50-75% wrong and i do mention something?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Do you often doubt what is what after these phases or is it usually clear immediately afterwards that it was an illusion?

Also, if it really happened there is no harm in mentioning it casually ("hey, did you just see that?", "do you remember x?"). If they look at you as if you had just declared that you have been to the moon and back you have confirmation. It could also be helpful to have someone you trust know about this in case you act on one of these visions/hallucinations/dreamlike states. That way when they see you drifting off they can make sure you don't do anything harmful.
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Do you often doubt what is what after these phases or is it usually clear immediately afterwards that it was an illusion?

Also, if it really happened there is no harm in mentioning it casually ("hey, did you just see that?", "do you remember x?"). If they look at you as if you had just declared that you have been to the moon and back you have confirmation. It could also be helpful to have someone you trust know about this in case you act on one of these visions/hallucinations/dreamlike states. That way when they see you drifting off they can make sure you don't do anything harmful.
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

i usually know but sometimes i don't.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I didn't tell my therapist today because it was a family session, and i don't feel comfortable with my family knowing. they do they know something is up because everyone agreed that i was low functioning and possibly going through an episode (though i don't know if they agreed on the last part) but i was in denial about my functioning and illness. but i do think its a way for them to control me for a revolution and be brain washed to fight on the wrong side.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Never.