User Tag List

First 234

Results 31 to 33 of 33

  1. #31
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Usually fleeting, varying in intensity. They mean something, so I try to figure out what they're pointing to. That goes a long way toward gaining perspective and 'snapping out of it.'

  2. #32
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,860

    Default

    My emotions are sometimes very intense. Lately I've gone from suicidal depression to manic elation, in a few hours. I don't know why this is.

  3. #33
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Very deep and very intense. 90% of the time, I keep them contained and very deep inside. The other 10% is well...tunneling through? Certain people, news, music, pictures...will trigger me and the intensity will flow outward. If it involves another person, then I'll do anything to cover it back up again.

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] What are your dreams like?
    By treetophideaway in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2017, 07:32 PM
  2. [INFP] INFP's what are your plans like?
    By Synapse in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 03:27 PM
  3. [Ti] What are your most common negative emotions / emotional reactions?
    By garbage in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:27 PM
  4. FJs: What are your relationships like with other FJs?
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 03:08 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO