User Tag List

First 1234 Last

They vary, reliant on context.

For me, it depends a lot on how much I allow them to affect me. At any given moment, i'm capable of very intense feeling. I work very hard, however, to keep them at more of a slow burn as much as I can. I prefer to make rational choices, and since i'm an F (raised by an INTJ) it's been something I've worked at for most of my life.

Unfortunately, some feelings are beyond my control...and that can be...problematic.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My emotions . . . you know, I really can't bring words to describe every nuance of emotion that I feel. Sometimes there's intense internal feelings, hidden romantic spirits, and deep seated feelings. Other times, it's like I'm dead on the inside.

Maybe I'll post pictures later; illustration serves as a better guide for communicating such complex things.

EDIT: post 3100.

Glycerine

Annoyance, contentment/happiness with an occasional bout of anger/sadness. They are usually fleeting but emotional buildup can lead to a mood that won't go away. It's hidden intensity.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Most of the time they feel foggy or very far away. Every so often they all come into focus and are a little overwhelming. But it's not often or for very long.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I guess the best way I can describe it is 'the complete and total opposite of mood swings.' I'm generally happy-go-lucky to neutral.

Funnily, there's always some small anxiety buzzing around in my head, despite that (not that it's every anything bad or serious).

Permabanned

Like cognitive biases I have that aren't able to interpreted as false except in hindsight.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Tending towards intense. Mostly fleeting but not always.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Consistent and steady. Neutral when I'm stressed/in less-than-ideal situations and upbeat, cheerful or neutral when I'm in comfortable situations.

There's really not much to report.

I've been majorly depressed before but even then it was more of a mental depression than an emotional one. I kind of envy those with more "artistic temperaments." They just seem to have such a rich emotional world. All the different flavours. I've got vanilla and chocolate. All of it softserve. Yawn. Sometimes I'd just like a little Tanzanian chocolate chili gelato, ya know?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by funkadelik View Post
    Consistent and steady. Neutral when I'm stressed/in less-than-ideal situations and upbeat, cheerful or neutral when I'm in comfortable situations.

There's really not much to report.

I've been majorly depressed before but even then it was more of a mental depression than an emotional one. I kind of envy those with more "artistic temperaments." They just seem to have such a rich emotional world. All the different flavours. I've got vanilla and chocolate. All of it softserve. Yawn. Sometimes I'd just like a little Tanzanian chocolate chili gelato, ya know?
    What do you mean? I've got an intensely rich emotional world. Use your Ne!!! x