User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 59 of 59

  1. #51
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    agreed or no both for me
    Against all odds, the underdog shall prevail. Fi!

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Of course, nothing brings greater joy to my soul than seeing people in pain!





  3. #53
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    This is a dumb thread.

    *looks back and sees who made it*

    Yup, that's proof right there. Dumb thread.

    QED

  4. #54
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    This is a dumb thread.

    *looks back and sees who made it*

    Yup, that's proof right there. Dumb thread.

    QED
    I didnt think so, I thought it was fine.

    I also thought that it was good in the way that Orwell's writing about exhibitions of wax works on "atrocities from the last war", ie world war one, and what he thought was a latent sadism in the public were good. I probably mentioned that. I realise I tell the same stories over and over you know.

  5. #55
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I didnt think so, I thought it was fine.

    I also thought that it was good in the way that Orwell's writing about exhibitions of wax works on "atrocities from the last war", ie world war one, and what he thought was a latent sadism in the public were good. I probably mentioned that. I realise I tell the same stories over and over you know.
    Maybe the topic is good but I wasn't in a good place when I wrote it so I see the context a bit differently. I was too close to the subject when I came up with this.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Maybe the topic is good but I wasn't in a good place when I wrote it so I see the context a bit differently. I was too close to the subject when I came up with this.
    Oh, I understand, sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better now, sorry there's a bad memory associated with this.

  7. #57
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Oh, I understand, sorry to hear that. Hope you're feeling better now, sorry there's a bad memory associated with this.
    It's all good, I'll just have to deal with what I was feeling back then.

    It was actually a pretty heavy and veiled accusation. I was being righteous and totally pointing the finger. That's why it's bad.

    But yeah, more neutrally it is an interesting question.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    It's all good, I'll just have to deal with what I was feeling back then.

    It was actually a pretty heavy and veiled accusation. I was being righteous and totally pointing the finger. That's why it's bad.

    But yeah, more neutrally it is an interesting question.
    Dude, there's nothing wrong with having a strong J function either

  9. #59
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    The Silence of the Lambs was a psychological thriller. That's why I watched it.

Similar Threads

  1. Does it drive you crazy to have nothing to do at work?
    By Athenian200 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 05:40 PM
  2. Why Does it Matter to You?
    By bechimo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. [Fi] Fi -- Why does it drive you nuts?
    By CzeCze in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:47 AM
  4. Curiosity - how does it affect you.
    By TenebrousReflection in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 03:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO