First 234

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I make many (to me) rational judgments about people, but the irrational ones generally concern bad grammar, eating fast food, and wearing clothing with prominent logos/advertising. Oh - and not recycling. The irrationality lies in the fact that I tend to extend my disapproval of that specific behavior to more of a disapproval of the person as a whole than is warranted.

hmmm... I always wear clothing that enhances my image. I did some kind of good deed or volunteer work that saved a life or some other very high horsey thing. Or road race tees. That always gets a positive reaction too.

06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

The irrationality lies in the fact that I tend to extend my disapproval of that specific behavior to more of a disapproval of the person as a whole than is warranted.
    Haha yes that is it exactly.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post

However, I kinda have that reaction when people say they don't like chocolate. To me, that's like the food of the gods.
    I don't like chocolate much. I don't like ice cream either. I've been told to turn in my female card at the door for this violation as well. Since I'm judgmental as all get out on several topics, we'll call it even.

People buying void of all nutrition white bread in a store. Especially when they are riding around in an electric cart and easily outweigh the max load by 50-100lbs.

Anyone with any/all of the following on their vehicle - NASCAR sticker, Confederate flag front license plate, a gun rack, truck with a lift kit, over sized tires....you see where I'm going with this.

People who shop with toddlers/small children late at night with an entire entourage of family members. None of you could stay home and put the baby to bed at a reasonable time? Can any of you even tell time?

People who go to restaurants with their dogs and leave them in the car. Why? This is more of a seriously pisses me off thing more than a judgmental thing.

The people who say - I don't judge. Judging is destroying the world. Shut the fuck up.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I make many (to me) rational judgments about people, but the irrational ones generally concern bad grammar, eating fast food, and wearing clothing with prominent logos/advertising. Oh - and not recycling. The irrationality lies in the fact that I tend to extend my disapproval of that specific behavior to more of a disapproval of the person as a whole than is warranted.
    This but I generally can come up with several likelihoods about the person which makes me disapprove of them even more.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Anyone with any/all of the following on their vehicle - NASCAR sticker, Confederate flag front license plate
    Granted, guys like Jefferson Davis and Robert Lee are historic figures, but they lost, and Monument Row was startling because America doesn’t celebrate losers. At the surrender at Appomattox, Grant should’ve demanded that Lee sign a form declaring, “There shall be no statues of any of us losers, because we lost, and even though it’s mildly impressive that we managed to build a submarine in the 1800s, the only future monument to my life shall be a totally awesome orange Dodge Charger that can jump over barns. Signed, Robert E. Lee.”
    http://ezradyer.com/wordpress/?p=65
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

haha, I remembered something from Curb Your Enthusiasm. This is what was happening to me at the store.

I like Larry David.

Quote Originally Posted by zelo1954 View Post
    I know this is off the point because it is a rational judgement. My pet hate at supermarket aisles is people who park their trolley at the checkout to book a place and then go off to do a bit more shopping. They always manage to return before someone twigs and moves their trolley out of line.
    That sounds kind of annoying. I've never seen anyone do that before. Where do you live (if you don't mind me asking)?

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    The people who say - I don't judge. Judging is destroying the world. Shut the fuck up.
    Judgmental people create shit (problems). Judging itself is fine (alleviates problems). You're misrepresenting what people are trying to get at when they say such things. You shut the fuck up.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Any mention of pets as your “babies” and I assume you’re an idiot.

Really too many to list actually but that one came up today. And she is an idiot.

ps my two friends who did not like mushrooms it turns out only do not like the texture of mushrooms, so they ate almost all of the food and just tried not to eat as much of the mushroom bits.

So it turns out we can still be friends PHEW.