User Tag List

First 23456 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    This thread is about mainstream theories of psychological type. Not your "personal goals". Sorry, assumed you could read.
    You should tone down the ad hominem remarks. It seems that every second post of yours contains some vituperative, over-aggressive come back, about some subjective point or the meaning of a particular word. It doesn’t make you seem smarter or superior.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    So it IS bitterness!
    Are you addressing me, or just making random, idiotic projections?

This is the second time I have tried to have an adult exchange with you and found you deliberately obtuse. I won't make another attempt. You have absolutely nothing to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Are you addressing me, or just making random, idiotic projections?

This is the second time I have tried to have an adult exchange with you and found you deliberately obtuse. I won't make another attempt. You have absolutely nothing to offer.
    Again...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^Jesus. Who are you? Magic 2.0?
    Make an on-topic post, or MYOFB. I still don't give a shit what you think. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

FFS.
    YOU said:
    Then went on to point out the ways in which it had the opposite effect. (!?!?!)

Well that was an idle idea, remember that the important word in that quote is the word 'could'. As in that 'could' have been their motive and method.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Make an on-topic post? The only topic you seem to be interested in (ultimately) is your own ego expression.
    But don’t let me stop you from saving the world from idiocy and ignorance. By all means, continue on your path to certain banning.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

This thread is about mainstream theories of psychological type. Not your "personal goals". Sorry, assumed you could read.
    lol take your attitude elsewhere. It should be obvious that the validity of entity views of self will be modified by Neuroscience and biochemistry and which is what I was referencing in the post from which you quoted a small snippet derp. of course, your lack of ability to allow scrutiny from sources not referenced from within the original paradigm is probably what caused you to adhere so blindly to typology for so long in the first place see, I can take words and twist them to reinforce my own worldview as well! fun!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    lol take your attitude elsewhere. It should be obvious that the validity of entity views of self will be modified by Neuroscience and biochemistry and which is what I was referencing in the post from which you quoted a small snippet derp. of course, your lack of ability to allow scrutiny from sources not referenced from within the original paradigm is probably what caused you to adhere so blindly to typology for so long in the first place see, I can take words and twist them to reinforce my own worldview as well! fun!
    Which would you like me to do, take my attitude elsewhere, or read the rest of your incoherent post?

I know more than I could ever desire to about your "twisted world view" already. So I'll do the former.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I can totally see this danger.

That's exactly why there's backlash. As someone who develops models of human behavior/cognition, I often get told that I can't do what I'm doing.. as if, over my career, I haven't thought of the fact that human behavior models have limitations in their explanatory power and domain of use..

"YOU CAN'T PREDICT PEOPLE!! THEY'RE COMPLEX!! *THROWS A CHAIR*"
    I knew you were going to do that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

whoa. this is deep
    i have many thoughts. ya'll keep talking, im gonna get out of the office and go somewhere more relaxing and prepare my thoughts.