• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

being controlled

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i prefer to let others have more control over the things they care about and let me control the things i care about or go neutral and leave each other alone about it.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Its amusing when people try to control me when they don't have the slightest modicum of discipline, concerning themselves. With that said, I like it when someone feels slightly superior than me, because my love his evoked and my interest is held when this occurs. I'm a lot to handle, and if someone can handle it, I find it arousing.

Are you sure you're ENFJ? You write very Ne-ish.

wolfy

awsm
I am live and let live. There are times you need to try and control though, it is either control or be controlled. What I mean is, a big part of making live and let live work is taking control of your part. And that is going to mean you need to control others to a certain degree in some circumstances. As far as being controlled myself, if I trust the person and can see the value I will let someone control me.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
There have been two people in Vent who have said ENTP. What is your reasoning?

Def not ENTP. They don't have the sort of aptitude and sentimentality you do in your writing. I guess I've just never come across an ENFJ who writes authentically the way you do. There's usually a lot of chuzpah and uplift as opposed to your somber and poetic analysis.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Me thinks you probs infp yo.

Mole

Permabanned
To be free is the greatest pleasure. And the more freedom the greater the pleasure.

To be free from religion is a relief. To be free from work is exhilerating. To be free from family is a gift.

Yet we are born free but everywhere we are in chains.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
actually your avatar looks very infp.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Many people say that, ya. Me not think it for true. Me avatars no matchup wit da INFPs. (patois rant)

Are you a people pleasing masochist or are you a self-absorbed masochist? Pick your poison.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
people hate the idea of INFP, because of the stereotypes, which are wrong %90 of the time.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's natural for me to be in control. It's not something I actively seek, it just happens because of some subconscious drive I guess. My boyfriend is the same way. How I feel if someone else tries to control me? All I have to say about that is, good luck. ;)