• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blood type

Eped36

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know there is a ton of conflict over this topic. This is a project I started in response to a discussion on the INTJ facebook group. The purpose of this is to collect data, not to draw concrete conclusions. Please take the 2 minutes to complete this form.
Blood Type and MBTI Relationship

As for discussion, what do you predict the data to show and why?
And to make it more interesting, under what circumstances might you be incorrect?

G

garbage

I put my stuff in.

I predict the data to show no significant correlation. We kinda divorced "blood" from "personality" sometime after Hippocrates.

My prediction would be incorrect if appropriate statistical testing on the data showed significant correlation.

It'd be cool to see something that correlated with type, but we'll see how that goes.

:popc1:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did it but I didn't put in my height in meters because I'm on my phone and looking up a converter woulda been a pia. :)

So.... Whats your theory?

Eped36

MBTI Type
INTJ
There is no theory. This is simply to collect data. On a preliminary survey, we found a significantly higher rate of RH negative results amongst the INTJs on the facebook group, but the collection pool was way too small to establish correlation.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh well that's boring.. I wanted to read stuff.

Eped36

MBTI Type
INTJ
I will be able to post the organized and statistic laden results stripped of all name information after a weeks time. Then there will be something to read.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I predict the data to show no significant correlation. We kinda divorced "blood" from "personality" sometime after Hippocrates.:
True, but blood type is hereditary and each type tends to be more attracted to certain other types. It might be possible to find some correlation due to this. :shrug:

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't reckon there'll be a significant correlation, though I guess there could be a slight bias due to social factors?

I'd be interested to see the type-distribution of regular blood donors though.