• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you guys REALLY think I'm a psycho/sociopath?

Do you guys REALLY think I'm a psycho/sociopath or just a troll?

• Total voters

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah. Just autism + narcissistic personality disorder.

Jaguar

I'd have to meet you IRL. A person can shape an online persona however they wish.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No, and you have need of much experience to reach true trollness (you’ve mellowed over the years).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay guys, the poll has been slightly modified. It pains me to say this but I have to thank a mod for doing this. Thanks [MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION]! :hi:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd have to meet you IRL. A person can shape an online persona however they wish.

Maybe I should start another thread that asks what you all think I'm like IRL?

Lark

Or am I just a troll?

I dont think you're a troll, I dont think you're a psychopath or a sociopath, given the information that I have I can only really rule out troll with certainty but then no one knows anyone else complete back story or has access to all the information necessary for an assessment of that sort.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread isn't as fun as I wanted it to be. :sadbanana:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ As in I'm not a psycho/sociopath or that I'm not a troll?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you are a kid in pain who wants to be tougher than he feels, even if it gets viewed in a negative light :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think you are either one, although you share some characteristics with both (as do many other people).

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An autissist?
:yes:
Most psychos seem to understand people enough to manipulate and get something out of them (money,sex,etc), but your social skills are awful.
There is also the stupid psycho who murders their parents because they didn't buy a toy the person wanted, but if that was the case you'd be in jail already.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I believe there is a high probability that you are secretly a snugglebear in a porcupine suit that doesn't know they are a snugglebear in a porcupine suit.