User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Ahhh..... that's what you meant. Phew I thought I guessed the type wrong.

Hmmmm.... which type of cookie I want? The same type RH has got.
    they're dark chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I just hate trolls and people who troll others.

MBTI
    INFJ

In the legitimate cases and not the over reactions it's usually because it is a highly controversial statement delivered in a challenging or demeaning way that provokes response.

People especially question this when someone comes up with an opinion, they are nasty about it, and then they refuse to discuss it further.

In some people's minds if someone posts something controversial and inflammatory, and subsequently refuses to enter meaningful dialog, then their purpose must be to be controversial and inflammatory. This excludes random venting and mostly pointed at apparent attempts at discussion and then going on to undermine the discussion.

Edit: or put more simply, things that are vapid or aren't followed by meaningful attempts at dialog, and may be only followed by stronger reiterations of the statement/opinion often get labelled as trolling (sometimes wrongly so) because it doesn't seem to have any value or purpose other than upsetting people.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Thought image was a bit big for the size of my reply lol... still love it though
    Ive always enjoyed that one, reminds me of an INFP I used to argue with on Perc.

Although I think he was just fucking stupid...as opposed to a troll. Some people actually do the opposite, as shown by that image....as in they pretend they are trolling just because their argument got pulled apart and the lack of thought that went into it is made clear.

Ive never really seen others call someone a troll because their opinion differs though, but then again that is an individual judgement. Did something happen Ms Chknz?
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INFP

ingrouping/outgrouping

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The fantasy ones, not the real ones that live in their grandmother's basement...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

People good at being trolls (as in leading people in the direction they want them to go) seldom get caught. Most people I see called trolls are just attack dogs (my opinion), too one directional and mostly seeking some type of singular emotional response.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Me calling somebody a troll is usually a measure of respect. Usually it's because I'd rather believe a person is being purposefully troublesome instead of believe that anybody could have eyes and ears and be so monumentally clueless.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    some people are more sensitive than others.
    That's basically it I guess.

I am intuitive, but I'm not very concerned about how other people see me. Most people like me so I don't have much reason to. Even though occasionally someone doesn't for whatever reason, you'll always have people like that. If they are argumentative and want to discuss I am happy to discuss, but more often than not the people disliking me are just knee-jerking and ignoring them seems the logical thing to do.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

It makes people angry and scared to accept thoughts that implicitly question their understanding of reality.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.