User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

I antagonize with caustic comments. If it gets to be too much I tell them I am done and go away. Nothing bothers me more than when people who are shouting at me try to follow me when I'm trying to leave the situation. When I'm by myself I cry. This is with people I'm close to.

If I'm not close to them I just ridicule them, brush it off, and then avoid them in the future.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I freeze and wait for him to calm down, but if he insist that I should talk to him I just tell him what he wants to hear or tell him to stop yelling be quite..
    I'm very emotional that's why I get in a dark place and just cry because it hurts
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

MBTI
    INTJ

Depends on the situation, and as one user said, "the yeller".
    Yelling for help etc is different than yelling because you're angry.

I deal with awkward situations very badly.
    My instinct is always to laugh, so I usually end up trying to smother my smile/smirk.
    I can't help it. I just think it's ridiculous when people yell at each other. I, myself, am very guilty of doing it frequently, and I usually feel like an idiot after; I, too, deserve to be laughed at in such moments.

It's rare for me to react to yelling seriously. If anything, I'll wait until it's over to giggle---so long as my head is not on the chopping block.

MBTI
    INTP

if it's deserved, meh. responsibility for self is part of life...

if it's not deserved, calmly say i believe why.

though dependent on the scenario, i may yell at them back or hit them.
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

Assuming it's someone I know decently well (colleague or close) in a setting that doesn't merit or justify it...freeze in surprise, then respond in full force. I don't yell, I steamroller. When it comes to fight versus flight mode in sudden situations, I go to fight mode automatically.

Assuming it's a stranger...react if it's a command, ignore if it's a comment.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

feel really uncomfortable or humiliated. outwardly I probably glare at them or look away and dont say anything.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I freeze because it takes a while to figure out what is happening. When younger I could end up crying, but I tend more to distance myself now.

I have a really good getting yelled at story. In my 20's I was on jury duty for a month-long case where two energy companies were in a lawsuit over 14 millions dollars that was lost. The evidence was mostly over our heads, but we had to make a decision, and I couldn't. By the end of the jury deliberations everyone in the group started pressuring me to choose a side, and a couple of the people started yelling at me with bright red angry faces. The angriest ones were the dumbest of the group, and the reasoning of the july as a whole was really low-level. It was a closed room, timeframe pressure, and I was required to make a decision for which I did not have enough information or expertise. I started crying. It was so horrible it's kinda funny now.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

Junior Member Princess Marshmallow's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

If someone yells at me I immediately tear up lol. I suck. I just feel belittled. I try not to cry and then usually a hour after I get really pissed instead of being sad. It may be my perfectionism that makes me really emotional when I mess up. Plus, I don't like being yelled at. Unless people have no logical reason to yell at me, then I don't care.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Oh god, where to begin... I don't take kindly to being yelled at. I will either burst into tears, or take a defensive stand and yell back.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

It depends so wholly upon my mood in the moment I cannot say with certainty.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.