User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

I normally argue and generally have the last word.

However, that depends on the situation, and the "why the hell is he/she yelling at me".

If I am wrong (which does not happen very often) I'll say I was wrong. For example if I hurt someone without intending to do so, I will generously be sorry.

If I think the person is being unfair to me, he/she'd better run as fast as he/she can or batwoman will kick his/her ass !

ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

I don't understand shouting. There is always better way to communicate something.

I'm usually calm (posing to be calm at least) for different reasons:
    1) to not give sb satisfaction
    2) because I freeze
    3) because I know that I'm can't really control my emotions so if I show any of them it may end up being outburst
    4) because sb is wrong

In the fourth case I don't care so much. In the three other I care a lot, I may cry or shout back too, it depends. But usually I’m being calm even if later I break.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Yell back on autopilot unless it's at work

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Generally I don't get yelled at by anyone except my father or sister. When they yell at me, I usually yell back, get frustrated with our terrible communication, and storm off to my room to cry. Although once, my manager at work when I worked in customer service got fed up with me. I couldn't find a binder I desperately needed to help a customer (well, vendor. It was the vendor book. They have to have it to sign in and out). The customer service desk at work was always a fucking mess that I gave up on organizing because the next time I'd come in, my fellow coworkers, employees, and managers would just treat it like a trash can and move everything again. He helped me find it, and SLAMMED it down on the desk, in front of me and my line of customers. It made a really loud thud. And he... I guess it wasn't exactly yelling, but a high raised and clearly annoyed voice, "Open your eyes next time and find it yourself." This really bothered me. We're always pushed to be fast and I might not have been able to find it for 10 minutes without help, and there is never more than one customer service person working at a time (they don't want to pay multiple people). When we have problems, we're supposed to call the manager over. I had a problem. I understand why it frustrated him--he has a lot of people to help, like the cashiers. But his reaction shook me up so much that I could barely do my job after that because I was holding back tears.

tl;dr If it's family I yell back then cry in my room, if it's a stranger I freeze up and can't move or react and feel the strong need to run away and hide and cry.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Usually-I yell back. I feel their anger which starts to make it become a part of mine. It's like poison.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I usually try to calm them down by remaining calm myself. Being yelled at doesn't often effect my emotions negatively if I know I didn't do anything wrong, but if I know I did something wrong, especially if it was unintentional clumsiness and I'm yelled at for it, I tend to take it much harder than a normal person would, and it can sometimes hurt my self-esteem if I stew on the experience for too long since I can be very critical of myself.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Over 90% percent of times when someone yelled at me was simply because they could not keep their shit togather over the reasons that have nothing to do with me.
    Therefore I usually just roll my eyes, listen to the rant and then I go away.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I shut right the fuck down.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LII None

It depends- if it's someone I hold dearly, I usually look at them silently, maybe with a sad face- I don't know what I look like when that happens. If it's an acquaintance, I snap back at them with the assertion that there's no need to yell when I can understand them fine from a normal speaking volume. If it's someone I don't know, I glare at them or give them a wide eyed puppy look, depending on my mood.

MBTI
    GONE
    Enneagram
    5/6
    Socionics
    Idk None

I always smile back. Especially when I'm the one yelling.