123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default What Makes Someone Truly Charismatic?

I was just thinking about the charisma of Hitler and his ability to socially manipulate, et al. as well as his ...creepy ...success (?)... with women and I tend to agree that he was some kind of xNFJ.

However, while I see Obama as being a highly diplomatic and likable leader, I really don't see lines around the block of women who want to bang him like I do with Putin (including women in his own country and others) and Obama is supposedly ENFJ and Putin is an...INTJ...possibly ISTJ according to others.

Does personality type have anything to do with pull on people, whether that be emotional or sexual?

I'm not talking about people being sexy in general with their lovers or well-liked by their friends, I am talking about high-level charisma and sexual charm.

Is it absolute power that also influences people? Is Obama TOO diplomatic to be viewed as a sex object? If he were more of a hard ass would women swoon a little more?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think you're attracted to men of conviction mark or at least surprised at them and curious
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think you're attracted to men of conviction mark or at least surprised at them and curious
    I'm not talking about me. I'm not the only person attracted to Putin, and he's the only of the three I find personally attractive. Obama is handsome, but not my type, and Hitler was weird looking and twitchy.

I just don't see women talking about how hot Obama is a whole lot, it just isn't a major quality he seems to have, people seem to love him for his goodness and his politics, primarily.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

He doesn't have that inner fire/anger perhaps
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He doesn't have that inner fire/anger perhaps
    So women (en masse, not as individuals) may be drawn to men who have some kind of inner...confidence...arrogance even...in their selves or their belief system?

Obama is so diplomatic he irks me, I think Hillary Clinton is more of a man than him, but that's just my personal taste and primarily my issue with him as my president...I feel his level of diplomacy is both his strength and his downfall.

I just don't see women worshiping Obama in the U.S. or anywhere else in the world, not as some kind of sexual object, though I'm sure there are those here and there who like him, he just doesn't seem to have that pull. And it's not racial, if it was racial, there wouldn't be so many women in love with 50 Cent or the memory of Tupac.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No, I was suggesting you seem to be drawn to inflammatory people. Or rather they make you feel powerfully

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No, I was suggesting you seem to be drawn to inflammatory people. Or rather they make you feel powerfully
    I'm not talking about me. And I don't think there's anything inflammatory at all about Jared Leto.

I don't know if you're trolling or what.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Not trolling

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Not trolling
    Well your brand of trolling isn't hot to me anyway, if that's what you're getting at, sorry to disappoint.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Such broad generalizations marm it's really hard to say anything about how people respond to them specifically and why but I do think charisma is an interesting subject... Sexual charisma is certainly its own thing and it is firey I think... Firey and decisive and raw... Something very raw and unapologetic about it.

Maybe it has more to do with sx ness or te or fe idk

I do think Obama may be enfp tho so is Charles Manson and he's got that creepy sexual charisma thing happening too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison