• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Makes Someone Truly Charismatic?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
If I had to guess, it's the intensity-level of Putin and Hitler back in the day. A certain raw but meticulous passion for what they want. They're very much driven and powerful men. They're also both..dangerous. Now, from what I can tell with Obama, he's a good natured, dedicated man, but feels more laid back and frankly... a lot less dangerous than the other two. Could indeed be perhaps an sx-thing? :shrug:

lol you think everything is an sx-thing. "Did that soup taste nice?" "Must have had some sx in it! Or it was cooked by an sx".

Often when I get up now after talking to you I sprinkle some sx on my weetabix.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol you think everything is an sx-thing. "Did that soup taste nice?" "Must have had some sx in it! Or it was cooked by an sx".

Often when I get up now after talking to you I sprinkle some sx on my weetabix.

I've been checking out enneagram lately more yes, specifically the variants. But someone else already mentioned it in this thread, so that's why I stated *could be*. It's also an afterthought compared to the rest I wrote, though :)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I've been checking out enneagram lately more yes, specifically the variants. But someone else already mentioned it in this thread, so that's why I stated *could be*. It's also an afterthought compared to the rest I wrote, though :)

"Im too sx-ee for my shirt, to sx-ee for my pants...."

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Grin. You having fun? Why don't you go strut off some of that energy :alttongue:

Well I dont know if I have energy. But im off to the next town over today to that wonderful place called....the job centre. There isnt any rest here its RIGHT back out onto the market.

Back to a competative world in which I have no skills to bring or stakes to hold. However if I do have any energy, this should knock it out of me.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you have something that cannot be bought or taught, you have charisma. When you have a reason to live that you are aware of and actively engage, then you are magnetic. When you aren't proud, but do not apologize for this, does your mojo go through the roof.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
When you have something that cannot be bought or taught, you have charisma. When you have a reason to live that you are aware of and actively engage, then you are magnetic. When you aren't proud, but do not apologize for this, does your mojo go through the roof.

You mean those self-important twats who spend their lives wandering around believing they are the shit? But I hate those people.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You mean those self-important twats who spend their lives wandering around believing they are the shit? But I hate those people.

I don't mean those people, but if you hate them, que sera.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah ok that's fine then!

What I refer to are those people who walk into the world and have experienced pain and suffering and are accepting of that. The people who have accrued knowledge and skill over time and blood, and do not apologize for the praise or critique it garnishes.

G

Ginkgo

haters-gonna-hate-mantis.jpg

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I strongly suspect that Obama wouldn't have any problem finding a horde of sexy women willing to sit on his Presidential staff.

Still, do you want to know the difference? Putin shows all elements of the dark traid, and women looking for sexy-times, especially younger women, dig men with the dark triad. Obama makes a major effort to have a clean, nice, even-keeled public image. More overtly primal and sexual women are more likely to favor Putin, and they are the ones more likely to make a show of it.

For many women, sexual charisma = dark triad traits.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
What I refer to are those people who walk into the world and have experienced pain and suffering and are accepting of that. The people who have accrued knowledge and skill over time and blood, and do not apologize for the praise or critique it garnishes.

I dont really know what you mean but it sounds cool.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I strongly suspect that Obama wouldn't have any problem finding a horde of sexy women willing to sit on his Presidential staff.

Still, do you want to know the difference? Putin shows all elements of the dark traid, and women looking for sexy-times, especially younger women, dig men with the dark triad. Obama makes a major effort to have a clean, nice, even-keeled public image. More overtly primal and sexual women are more likely to favor Putin, and they are the ones more likely to make a show of it.

For many women, sexual charisma = dark triad traits.

That's me, looking for sexy times, how did you know. I'm so primal.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If I had to guess, it's the intensity-level of Putin and Hitler back in the day. A certain raw but meticulous passion for what they want. They're very much driven and powerful men. They're also both..dangerous. Now, from what I can tell with Obama, he's a good natured, dedicated man, but feels more laid back and frankly... a lot less dangerous than the other two. Could indeed be perhaps an sx-thing? :shrug:

I agree that this is DEFINITELY possible. Sx doms can have a "threatening" presence, and project intensity, which could be read as sexy by other sx types (or sx aux in some cases) ...and disturbing or creepy by sx last, possibly.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's me, looking for sexy times, how did you know. I'm so primal.

I'm not talking about me.

I wrote my reply with the assumption that this thread wasn't about you.

Since apparently it actually is... Assuming you find both men equally physically attractive, Obama isn't aggressive enough for you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wrote my reply with the assumption that this thread wasn't about you.

Since apparently it actually is... Assuming you find both men equally physically attractive, Obama isn't aggressive enough for you.

I am a more physical person, though, it's true, and Obama is not aggressive enough for me. I mentioned later in the thread that I personally like Putin, although the thread itself is not about me, so I would be included in your assessment.

It's all good. I thought my response to you was in fun, apparently you didn't.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a more physical person, though, it's true, and Obama is not aggressive enough for me. I mentioned later in the thread that I personally like Putin, although the thread itself is not about me, so I would be included in your assessment.

It's all good. I thought my response to you was in fun, apparently you didn't.

Ah, okay. Sarcasm / Facetiousness isn't always clear on these interweb page thingies.

Anyway, that Dark Triad thing won't explain 100% of the people that are attracted to him. I just figured it was good enough to cover a healthy bulk of em. Something else worth mentioning is that Putin is far more dominant than Obama. Putin carries himself with very alpha-like body language; Obama lets his wife openly disrespect him in public and can be a bit awkward at times. If a woman disrespected Putin in public she'd be likely to mysteriously disappear the next day. Putin isn't afraid of using force and intimidation when called for, whereas Obama prefers to use compromise and skillful juggling of interpersonal dynamics.