One word: pheromones.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Really? I can smell people through the Internet, the television, and even all the way to Russia?

Those must be some serious pheromones.

Maybe Enneagrams as opposed to MBTI? The charmers of MBTI are ENFJs and ExFPs .. whereas those of Enneagrams are Type 3's [specifically sx 3w2s]. Also dominant sx's are said to have some sort of animal magnatism because of their raw energy .... but that kind of attraction works for specific individuals, not everyone.

8's can be attractive to average to unhealthy 2's and 6's who look for people in power for protection and security respectively.

According to socionics, every type seems to be drawn to some other type. I haven't read to much about that so I don't know.

Was reading Enneagram compatibility matrices on EI web-site and it seems that each type can be attracted/drawn to another type for different reasons.

However, in Enneagram lore, the charmers are primarily 3's.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I think this is the same as luck. It is putting definition to a series of small variables that are TOO small for us to pick apart properly, or at least be bothered to pick apart.

It is possibly all kinds of things, how they move, how they look, how they speak, how they smell, how they dress.....etc. How they act in a given moment and how they deal with things.

As I said in another thread a while back: One persons slime is anothers charisma.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ

Interesting to se hitler, Obama and Putin mentioned. All three is wildly different and has different powers. Hitler was at the time extremely hip and up to date. A visionare he made the army a trend thing with i believe Hugo Boss clothes and so on. Obama is a diplomate type if you ask me. Putin is a hardcore powerhouse. I dunno really but im guessing diplomatic is not what the girls like. its too feminine.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    INTJ

Charismatic?
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    LII

I don't think charisma is related to sex appeal. Yeah, you may find Putin attractive sexually and that may draw you to him but he certainly is charismatic to heterosexual males as well. Perhaps we should first define charisma.

charisma [kuh-riz-muh]  

noun, plural cha·ris·ma·ta  [-muh-tuh] Show IPA.
    Theology . a divinely conferred gift or power.
    a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
    the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.

Ok that tells us nothing, except that sex isn't mentioned.

My thoughts:

1. Confidence

2. Comfortable in themselves (akin to 1)

3. Knowledgeable

4. Magnetic appearance and/or personality. Something that makes people want to be in their presence

5. Persuasive, a good communicator

6. Someone Who has qualities people want to emulate

That's all I have right now.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    I don't think charisma is related to sex appeal. Yeah, you may find Putin attractive sexually and that may draw you to him but he certainly is charismatic to heterosexual males as well. Perhaps we should first define charisma.
    Not just me, lots of women. Lots and lots.

Also:

Young Russian Women Tearing Off Clothes for Vladimir Putin

They're all (all three of them) charismatic to heterosexual men as well as attractive to some women, I just think for whatever reason Hitler and Putin seem to have been treated more as desirable than Obama. At least in the U.S., I don't see AS MANY women idolizing Obama in this way.

charisma [kuh-riz-muh]  

noun, plural cha·ris·ma·ta  [-muh-tuh] Show IPA.
    Theology . a divinely conferred gift or power.
    a spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people.
    the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.

Ok that tells us nothing, except that sex isn't mentioned.

My thoughts:

1. Confidence

2. Comfortable in themselves (akin to 1)

3. Knowledgeable

4. Magnetic appearance and/or personality. Something that makes people want to be in their presence

5. Persuasive, a good communicator

6. Someone Who has qualities people want to emulate

That's all I have right now.
    Okay.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post

Charismatic?
    Just listen. She's really convincing.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

If I had to guess, it's the intensity-level of Putin and Hitler back in the day. A certain raw but meticulous passion for what they want. They're very much driven and powerful men. They're also both..dangerous. Now, from what I can tell with Obama, he's a good natured, dedicated man, but feels more laid back and frankly... a lot less dangerous than the other two. Could indeed be perhaps an sx-thing?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”