• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kokology Imagination Idea 1

A

Anew Leaf

I came up with my own kokology idea that I wanted to share and get feedback on. I have an idea what my questions are pointing towards, however, I don't want to try and make the data fit if it shouldn't be.

I am keeping it open-ended as that is more interesting to me than leading people by the hand towards something.

If you haven't done this before, the idea is to close your eyes and imagine what is being described. Everyone has a pretty unique answer, and that is where the fun lies.

Please post what you see for each item in as much or little detail as you like.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

The Wonder Between Stars:

You are in a spaceship several lightyears from Earth. You are searching for someplace special. Around you there is the thick velvet canopy of interstellar space pricked by the light and half light of stars. You decide to fly towards one particularly sparkling star....

1. You have discovered a new world with your spaceship. What is your mission's purpose?
  2. What do you wish to call this world?
  3. Describe the world and its solar system, and any prominent features of the world's mini system.
  4. You enter the atmosphere and descend down until you are at 3500m above the surface. How long do you scout until you find your ideal landing spot?
  5. What are the prominent features of this landing spot? (Pay attention to water, mountains, lay of the land, and any flora or fauna that may exist.)
  6. You have landed, what do you want to do first and why?
  7. You have the option to share this discovery with your civilization, family/friends, or say nothing. What do you do and why?
  8. What do you do next?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. To save humanity
2. Agathodaimon
3. The world is covered with a rich ecosystem of much complexity. There are deserts, but it is largely a jungle world with the biodiversity of the rainforest. The system has various planets both terrestrial and gaseous. Some of the larger moons of the gas giant are filled with undisturbed ruins. The system has binary stars. Around the 5th planet is an orbiting black hole.
4. 45 min
5. There is a lake with a large plant that turns out to be carnivorous. It tries to pull the ship into the lake. We blast it.
6. Establish a forward base and perimeter. Then move out. It's best to prepare while still moving forward aggressively.
7. Yes, this is to be a new homeland for humanity. A chance for something new.
8. Network the biological life on the planet into a collective mind.