User Tag List

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Please describe to me the last dream you remember having or a dream from your past that you find particularly memorable. Please include any emotions or life situations connected with it.

The more nonsensical, humiliating, frightening, sad, exhilarating, etc. the better.

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It was last night. Really good.

I can't remember it though. i slept extra long so I could finish it. That I do recall.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Bknight liked this post

I was on a roller coaster but the cart was a train with cabins and bunk beds and everything and I was lying on one of them waiting for the fall.

It was memorable because it was exciting and exhilarating and when we started falling my body was levitating above the bed so that was fun.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I was on a roller coaster but the cart was a train with cabins and bunk beds and everything and I was lying on one of them waiting for the fall.

It was memorable because it was exciting and exhilarating and when we started falling my body was levitating above the bed so that was fun.
    Thank you.

Are you saying you felt like you were levitating, it was part of your dream, or that it happened in reality?

half-nut member Array briochick's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

The other day I dreamed that I was driving through an army base and I hit a pink and white cat that ran out into the street, but I was late to get my own cat to the vet so I didn't stop. However; I felt so guilty that I tried to go back later that day, as I was going back I saw another cat had been hit and I took a towel and picked it up to take it to the vet as well, my cats were in the back seat sniffing it and my mother was there telling me just to not go back looking for the pink cat.

Recent events, I took my cat to the vet and a little before that I saw a dead kitten in the road.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I was a cast member on Workaholics. Anders and I had some sort of twisted romance happening.

Recurring.

( . )( . )

It was a dirty one. I visited a girl at work and we did it over her desk trying to keep quiet so the other offices couldn't hear us. And she wound up getting pregnant. Crazy dream, and unbelievably vivid.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

figsfiggyfigs

I stole a chocolate bar from a guy. :}

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

In last night's dream I was backstage at a concert and Madonna walked in with her entourage. She was wearing a sort of clown suit with a rainbow afro wig and decorative, pastel coloured face paint (with star shapes and glitter and everything), which apparently she was about to perform in. I stared at her in surprise and she glared back at me in irritation because she assumed I was judging her strange outfit. Really I was just in shock because it was Madonna.

Admittedly, she did look pretty ridiculous - just saying.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

My most recent memorable dream wasn't terribly exciting, just kind of atmospheric.

1st scene - I dreamed I was staying in a hotel somewhere, and I was standing at the top of a tall stucco spiral staircase, looking down towards the bottom floor. There was a giant U.S. quarter (25-cent coin) about the size of four large dinner plates put together that was embedded in the floor, and there was a hole in the ceiling above the center of the staircase. It was raining, and a pool of clear water was forming on the floor, over the quarter.

2nd scene - I was on a stage that was decorated to look like a wealthy person's parlor/living room. I noticed the beautiful iridescent curtains (olive green with a bright red gossamer layer underneath, which would be ugly in real life but was nice-looking in my dream) and then noticed that there were guillotine blades hanging over the windows.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse