• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Manifold

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
:hi:

Please describe to me the last dream you remember having or a dream from your past that you find particularly memorable. Please include any emotions or life situations connected with it.

The more nonsensical, humiliating, frightening, sad, exhilarating, etc. the better. :shock:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was last night. Really good.

I can't remember it though. i slept extra long so I could finish it. That I do recall.

I was on a roller coaster but the cart was a train with cabins and bunk beds and everything and I was lying on one of them waiting for the fall.

It was memorable because it was exciting and exhilarating and when we started falling my body was levitating above the bed so that was fun.

Manifold

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was on a roller coaster but the cart was a train with cabins and bunk beds and everything and I was lying on one of them waiting for the fall.

It was memorable because it was exciting and exhilarating and when we started falling my body was levitating above the bed so that was fun.

Thank you.

Are you saying you felt like you were levitating, it was part of your dream, or that it happened in reality?

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
The other day I dreamed that I was driving through an army base and I hit a pink and white cat that ran out into the street, but I was late to get my own cat to the vet so I didn't stop. However; I felt so guilty that I tried to go back later that day, as I was going back I saw another cat had been hit and I took a towel and picked it up to take it to the vet as well, my cats were in the back seat sniffing it and my mother was there telling me just to not go back looking for the pink cat.

Recent events, I took my cat to the vet and a little before that I saw a dead kitten in the road.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
I was a cast member on Workaholics. Anders and I had some sort of twisted romance happening.

Recurring.

:shrug:

MBTI Type
INTJ
It was a dirty one. I visited a girl at work and we did it over her desk trying to keep quiet so the other offices couldn't hear us. And she wound up getting pregnant. Crazy dream, and unbelievably vivid.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In last night's dream I was backstage at a concert and Madonna walked in with her entourage. She was wearing a sort of clown suit with a rainbow afro wig and decorative, pastel coloured face paint (with star shapes and glitter and everything), which apparently she was about to perform in. I stared at her in surprise and she glared back at me in irritation because she assumed I was judging her strange outfit. Really I was just in shock because it was Madonna.

Admittedly, she did look pretty ridiculous - just saying.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My most recent memorable dream wasn't terribly exciting, just kind of atmospheric.

1st scene - I dreamed I was staying in a hotel somewhere, and I was standing at the top of a tall stucco spiral staircase, looking down towards the bottom floor. There was a giant U.S. quarter (25-cent coin) about the size of four large dinner plates put together that was embedded in the floor, and there was a hole in the ceiling above the center of the staircase. It was raining, and a pool of clear water was forming on the floor, over the quarter.

2nd scene - I was on a stage that was decorated to look like a wealthy person's parlor/living room. I noticed the beautiful iridescent curtains (olive green with a bright red gossamer layer underneath, which would be ugly in real life but was nice-looking in my dream) and then noticed that there were guillotine blades hanging over the windows.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep a pretty consistent dream blog on the forum but I haven't posted this one yet, from the other day.

Was on some crappy regional jet. Traveling over some 3rd World Country that doesn't actually exist. Everyone there was into metal music, but didn't resemble your typical metalhead. Wide variety in the population. No one had shoes but they had stages and amps and stereos.

Apparently in this dream-reality, Arnold Schwarznegger had fallen out of favor with the U.S.A. well before the trip I was flying on. He was desperately trying to salvage his dwindling fame, and set up a presidential campaign in this bizarre-wasteland country. He'd boarded the plane, unexpectedly, at a fuel stop. The pilot was a big fan, so he allowed it. Schwarznegger was nervous flying, & took with him a glass cabinet filled with stupid model cars/boat figurines for comfort. Other passengers would ask if he'd assembled them himself, & he'd just get aggravated and call people names, tell them they were pathetic. He worked out a plan with the pilot, to fly low, just above some stage where a huge music festival was being set up. He intended to parachute out of the rear hatch of the plane, onto the stage, action-movie style, to build rapport with the people.

The plane descended, and he prepped himself for the jump. I was a seat or so forward of him, just watching. We were instructed to stay strapped into our seats by the special crossover belts. The hatch opened, & A.S. was unprepared for the pressure change, stumbled, was getting sucked out of the aircraft.. without his parachute. His weird little cabinet tumbled out of the plane & hurdled toward the earth. He struggled to attach his parachute properly, and hold onto the handles on the wall simultaneously.He managed to tangle himself right at the exit, ultimately dangling. His body's position combined with the open door created a ton of excessive drag, and the plane started to rapidly ascend/descend, as the pilot tried to control the craft. I and another passenger got out of our seats and untangled the straps, to free Mr. Action Movie Star. He made his lame little "jump" at that point- though the plane was flying so low at that point he didn't even need a parachute.

Trees tore away some of the flesh of the outer fuselage, exposing the seats in the back rows.

People on the ground were angry, and were hurling rocks and somehow slinging hot tar up toward the plane, and chasing their would-be-president.
A few people managed to get onto the plane itself, grabbing hanging pieces and climbing aboard.
I was still trying to return to my seat/strap in. An intruder was trying to take my seat at that point, and I had to fight him out of it, as the plane began to ascend once more, and not being strapped in would prove deadly. I managed to get back into my seat as this blast of high wind hit me, and I woke up as I fumbled with the intricate seatbelt.

That's the most ridiculous dream I've had so far. No idea why I dreamed about Arnold Schwarznegger. I neither like nor dislike the actor, haven't watched any of his films in ages. Did have a discussion w/someone recently about how he might be a sociopath, though, and talked about watching crappy 80s action films for fun. This dream occurred a couple nights ago after I'd slept quite awhile longer than usual due to a migraine. Like 16hrs. I figure that was a factor.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Not gunna lie: it was an orgy.

I don't seem to remember my dreams that often anymore.

In fact, I don't even know if I dream all that often anymore.

Highlander's response was ambiguous on the matter, but...

We could be 3/3 on INTJ memorable dreams...

Can anyone say inferior Se? :p

Or is it just males?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
It's the first thing. You're dreaming, you're just not remembering.

Yeah, but I feel like I used to remember them more.

It's pretty rare for me to remember what I've dreamt about anymore these days.

When I was younger, I felt I more easily could recall how they went.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i took a fast wide turn in my car, and hurt a horse's foot that was pulling a carriage on the road.

i didn't even notice the horse or carriage until after i got pulled over and the police man pointed out to me what i had done.

i felt really bad, and he seemed like he was going to let me off. then i woke up.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yeah, but I feel like I used to remember them more.

It's pretty rare for me to remember what I've dreamt about anymore these days.

When I was younger, I felt I more easily could recall how they went.

For better dream recall there are many little things you can do that go a long way. Like, upon waking, try to keep as still as possible while closing your eyes. Keep a notepad next to your bed and jot down a couple notes about any dream sequences you had, you don't have to go into great detail.

Things like that help a lot.

Do you wake up naturally, or with an alarm usually? Alarms are to be avoided..

L

LadyLazarus

Sadly, I haven't been able to remember my dreams in years, all I remember is black and then waking up.
I do however, recall my nightmares pretty well immediately after.