• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a horrible nightmare where apparently I'd accidentally signed up for art history again, but had no idea I was enrolled in it. It being towards the end of the summer semester, I completely flipped out: I had a bunch of 0s, and I was really upset because the first time I'd taken it I'd gotten an A and apparently this new grade was going to replace my previous one.

Aaaand apparently I'd also accidentally enrolled in two psychology classes, and both of them were taught by one of my favorite professors at the school (odd because he's a music professor), and since I'd had no idea I was in the class, I'd missed a bunch of assignments, and he was really disappointed in me.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was in love with a sociopath who kept me locked in a room playing piano all day, every day. He was accused of murdering his brother and I was the only one who actually thought he didn't, then I ended proving he actually didn't kill his brother and we got married. It was a pretty abusive relationship, to say the least.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a very nice dream, I can't remember it though.. But I remember it has a lot of flowers :spindance:
It's about the second time within one month that I see a dream with a lot of flowers and fancy gardens

Trash Panda

Retired
well i recently lost my ball python. the night after i dreamt that she was slithering across the floor and i grabbed her and was like fumbling to get her tank set up for her and spilled her water dish all over inside the tank. :shrug:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I discovered I had a twin sister and then I killed her.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An INTJ invented a machine to take people into the 6th dimension. He just seemed like an INTJ to me. He was a deceptive person like the bad guy in some movies. The memory of this dream is almost gone so I guess it wasn't very memorable, just different. It started out as a mystery involving some kind of building. I remember him walking towards the corner of the room and disappearing. I inspected the corner but there was nothing like a secret door that could have opened and closed. There were two places in the room to allow this, but only if one had the device. He was capable of trapping people in the 6th dimension, not that there wasn't a way back to our dimension, but that the 6th dimension is, to us, a super-complicated maze that twists and turns. It has walls that you can mostly see through, and walk through, but you never know where you will end up next - most likely, so far away from the exit that you'll never be seen again. The INTJ bad guy was able to navigate the "maze" with ease and never get lost.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had a dream where [MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION] was talking about me on discord and saying I was a huge loser and all this mean stuff like I was a little bitch and and a freak and stuff.

And then I woke up and was like wow... did yama really say all that stuff about me. Wow. I didnt know yama felt that way. And then I looked at discord and realized that it was a dream and so that was good.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had a dream where [MENTION=23583]yama[/MENTION] was talking about me on discord and saying I was a huge loser and all this mean stuff like I was a little bitch and and a freak and stuff.

And then I woke up and was like wow... did yama really say all that stuff about me. Wow. I didnt know yama felt that way. And then I looked at discord and realized that it was a dream and so that was good.

giphy.gif

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yesterday I dreamed that a friend's teenage daughter was planning suicide. It was detailed and quite troubling, given that I hardly ever dream of people, especially people I know.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had a dream where for some reason me and Prpl get really angry at each other for a aecond and said 'fuck you to each other'. Then some mod from like a third party website just happened to silee it and said that we could expect a ban after he reported us. After a while I went to prpl and was like- dude- you arent mad at me right? Im not mad at you. We just got into a little spat for a second. And prp was like- yeah frosty you can be annoying sometimes but Im not really mad at you or anything.

And so I went to the reporter/weird mod guy. And was like- Im pretty sure you are overreacting. And he starts saying that hes already contacted the police and they would know what to do with this situation.

And then I woke up. It was a really weird dream. Of the forum. Just weird,

blob

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ive been having nightmares for a whole week now.
Basically the theme of my nightmares are like this: needing to do something urgently but is unable to. Either something is holding my hand or that i am lost. Frustrating

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Along with a few others, I was trapped in a partly-collapsed shelter made of tarp with some guy who had a cannibalistic rage attack once each minute (well, at least they were regular and predictable) where he would try to bite a chunk of flesh out of the nearest body part of the nearest person and then go back to being really mellow. While I stood as far back as humanly possible, another man was trying but failing to restrain this weird pseudo-zombie guy and I saw him take a chunk out of someone's shoulder.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had a dream in that I was in this surreal world (My dreams are always surreal :D) of bricks and colors making up all objects and it was like a cross between a mine craft game and a RTS game and I was having fun imaging all world wide scenery via min craft blocks.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I remember I had a dream which had been reoccuring for quite some time, where I was a Turkish officer in a group of about a few dozen or several dozen pro-NATO troops who had acted outside the chain of command by kidnapping politicians, and shooting them, and firing rockets at the Presidential Palace, and shooting army commanders so that the military can fragment and we seize control, in a similar fashion as the 1960 Military coup d'etat orchestrated by Alparslan Türkeş, who had been trained by the United States to form the anti-Communist stay behind. In that coup, the coup started due to Adnan Menderes's authoritarian Islamist rule, as well as his turning to the Soviet Union for alternative lines of credit after aid from the Marshall Plan was running out. Similarly to how Turkey is starting to turn towards Russia now, and just as Menderes was accused of stealing public funds, I predict if there is another coup in Turkey, it could be triggered by the Reza Zarrab sanctions evasion trial.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
OH! I just remembered! I had an erotic dream where I was desperately trying to impress two hot girls, and whenever I would say something awkward, they would run away, but when I impressed them, I would kiss them and fondle them, especially on their bare legs since they were wearing short shorts.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was riding in a car with some people. And we had one of my cats in the backseat. We were taking her to a charity cat show for some reason. I woke up before we got there. We were apparently supposed to drive to Australia. How one drives to Australia, who knows? Maybe we had one of those cool duck boat things. No we were in my Honda I think.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Donald Trump visiting Scotland. He's on a stage at some event, appears from the left, pushing a wheelchair with a paraplegic woman in it. Sporting red-dyed hair in a short ponytail and a beaming, idiotic grin he is greeted by rapturous, fanatical applause from crowds of frumpy-looking women in the audience. The whole thing has a bit of an "Oprah" feel or something.

I didn't attempt to analyse it.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last night I dreamed that I was Ozzy Osbourne's kid and owned a delicatessen.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Last night I had a dream that I was attending some sort of college school, walking to the parking lot to find my car to go home. While crossing the street at a crosswalk, multiple cars just kept going without stopping and almost hitting me and other people, so I shouted at them that they were fucking assholes. There was a group of girls walking in front of me and thought I was talking about them. One of them pulled me aside to show me her club where everyone was working on crafty projects like woodworking stuff, painting stuff etc. and was like "we work really hard on this stuff and you shouldn't talk to us like that." And then I left and I was so confused and then I realized she thought I called her an asshole, so then I was stressed out trying to find her again so I could explain that I was shouting at the cars, not at her.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dreamt that a class trip went horribly wrong when a nature enclosure suddenly became shrouded in darkness, all the exits mysteriously sealed by a phantom force while all the animals turned into giant, hulking, glowing creatures which tore humans to pieces for fun.