• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There was an infestation of poisonous snakes and they were everywhere on the street so my boyfriend, I, and three of my friends had to go capture them all. One of my friends got bitten and we thought he was going to die but it turned out that the snake that bit him was not poisonous, so then we caught them all and then I wondered if we could eat them so we did and then everyone (not just our group but the general public) started eating them, and then an epidemic started because of eating the meat and then I woke up and went to the gym.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
all I remember was that I couldn't feel anything from my elbows down and my hands were moving independently and I went to go to take a leak but as soon as I started to go nothing came out but I felt like I was peeing, I woke up thinking "oh damn did I just wet the bed" and thankfully I didn't but was on the verge of it

Kas

Fabula rasa
I keep having weird dreams recently.

I dreamt tonight that I went to a big city game in which you were suppose to run in forest and fight ...huge mascot monsters? Like mascot lions, bears and rhinos- No I don't know why I went there, I didn't like the event. The beginning was in the school and there were little bars everywhere, including toilet, where suspiciously smiling, happy people- I mean who would smile while making mojitos in toilet... creepy- were making drinks. In every room were different drinks. I befriended corridor, which was caipirinha room.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh, it was scary. all I remember explicitly was that there were fucking CLOWNS involved and the what sounded like stuff being played backwards

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just had two bad ones ina row. The first bad one is already going away but the second involves an axe murderer- and not the potenially funny kind who is a murderer who murders axes but the not funny kind who USES axes to murder non axes.

Hopefully hoping to go back soon and get into a dream with a lot a lot less axes

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just woke up from a interesting nightmare. It involved that the Earth was in actually a nightmarish world with everything a red shade, all animals and people were heavily deformed and mutated, and that there was blue globes going around for some unidentifiable reason.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
anyways i had this dream and i failed to do some task and there was this guy and i was at this place and he said because you've failed you must die so i'm freaking out and i begin running looking for my car so i can get the fuck out of there. then one of his men catches me and i start crying going i don't want to die. and he says oh you're not actually gonna die you have to go into this basement and complete some tasks which includes finding your phone and car. so i get a piece of paper that says complete 5 of these, nothing really dangerous. it's a game. so i find my kindle and my cousins phone and an old credit card. there's another guy down there that has been there for 4 hours and i say "yeah i found this old credit card" and i have my cousin's phone to my ear and a credit card person through the phone goes it might not work because if you've not used a card in a long time we cancel it so no one can use it. and i tell the person to stop listening to my conversations and i didn't even call them. so then i get in an elevator and up in the light on the ceiling i see my phone so i get that. and i don't remember the rest

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Had a dream that I was playing golf with my brother and my neighbor. We had bet money on winning. And it was the first hole and my brother and I were doing well- I had gotten a hole in one(pffft yeah fucking right) and my brother had it in like 3- but my neighbor kept hitting it into the water so it was obvious he was going to be way over par. So my brother goes over and starts talking to him and then suggests we up the stakes double or nothing. And he comes over and tells me about it. And I have a weird feeling about this because I know my neighbor and... I tell my brother I think hes hustling us. And my neighbor hears and just as he does this grin comes on his face and confirms.

So next hole is right by a fence. My brother goes hits it really shitty. Then the neighbor and he gets it really close- in like putting range. And then I go and hit it over the fence. And its a barbed wire fence for whatever reason so Im kinda like um guys... what are we gunna do? So my neighbor jumps over the fence to get the ball- and then turns to us ans tells me that he belongs on that side of the fence and hes never coming back. And Im just kinda like... ok? Thats kinda like really inconvenient if we are gunna like continue playing but you do you I guess... and then I start asking him questions about if hes going to ever go home and if hes going to just stand in the same spot for all eternity- and for some reason I get like really frustrated. And so I go to hit it again and I just grab a putter and both the guys are like um you DO know thats a putter right? And Im like um yeah- leave me the fuck alone and just let me do what I want Ok! And they are like- um jeez ok. And then I start feelig angey and guilty at the same time- so I slam the ball and as soon as I do the sky starts raining glitter and balloons and confetti and music starts playing and its just all over the golf course and Im just like thinking is there cake is there cake is there cake?!? And then I see a giant cake and its beautiful and I am just overjoyed.

This was like literally five minutes ago- woke up to it- so thats why its fairly vivid.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went to a surrealist sculpture exhibit that was housed in a tall white and clear glass tower that somehow had very low gravity inside, so that viewers slowly floated down from the top of the tower, allowing them to get a good look at all the sculptures before they reached the bottom. (Which is obviously an awful idea and would be a terrible waste of money because viewers should be able to actually stop in front of an art piece and look as long as they want, but it's dreamland so whatever.)

I remember really liking the sculptures in my dream but can't recall what most looked like at all. The one I remember (and not clearly) featured a mannequin in a long, red pleated skirt, with objects floating in front of its face, on a bicycle with objects resting on the handlebars. I don't remember what the objects were exactly, but I vaguely remember seeing a bunch of visuals from popular surrealist artwork (like an apple floating in front of a face) thrown together.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't remember many details but it was vivid.

I was in a house and there was a ghost. It possessed me and I felt it going into me. Everything changed color into a world I don't see with my own eyes. The ghost was evil and its world view was scary and made me feel really weird emotionally. I was trying to fight it and it wasn't working so I started telling it I understood it and I'm sorry for what happened to it, and that I loved it. Then it was out of me and lying in front of me and she was a solid ghost. I pet her hair and comforted her.

Then I was down by the ocean. All colors were darker and toned down. Apples started rolling in with the waves. Tons of them. They were then followed by boiled eggs, toasted bread, and lettuce. I realized someone out at sea had lost their lunch. I went back along grey cobbled streets to a grey apartment. My grandmother and great aunt, who are both dead, were there. I knew they were dead in my dream and I felt emotional seeing them even though we weren't that close in real life. I had a moment of lucid dreaming where I thought to myself in my dream that this was a real message from them in dream form.

There was someone out on the streets who'd come in from the ocean who was really strange and was potentially murdering people, though I'm not sure. He threw a 6 year old's jelly sandals into a van that belonged to my sister to try and frame us.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was out at a store with my grandfather who died a few years ago and we were looking at the betta fish. My grandpa really wanted to buy one so he said that we needed to decide decide which one was the best one. So we looked at them all and we couldnt stop laughing because some of them were like swimming in circles and stuff. Then we found one that we liked and I dont even know we were just so happy we hugged and then we went home with the fish and it was just a really nice dream.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dreamed everyone was wearing clothes with their Myers-Briggs types written all over them, and I thought "Wow! It's so easy!"

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
there was a dude who was butt ass naked on a lawnmower in my backyard and there was a cop on a lawnmower trying to arrest him and the cop's lawnmower jumped over the naked guy's lawnmower and they started chasing each other in circles

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mostly it is worrying about some impending thing going on - warning me of something bad which might happen

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Weird one. Took a nap and yeah this was during it. Was at a pep assembly in fifth grade and I guess our class was the focus of the pep assembly. Before hand we had had some competition and I had won so it was me and the second and third place person up front and we had our arms linked so we as a class all ran to the pep assembly which in a gym and ran around the perimeter to the tune of 'd d do you have it-GUTS' song. And then we were all given basketballs and everyone had to watch us shoot. And some guy came up to me and said that I shouldnt expect to do well because girls cant shoot basketballs and I could have my brother substitute for me and I said oh no way I can do it. And then I started shooting and I wasnt doing very well at all. Then the class all decided to play lightening- and I was like- eh ok- and everyone kept shooting perfect shots and I was like... fucking serious guys. And then it was my turn and I started shooting but I didnt get it in and so the persob behind me started and then it got so intense that I woke up before I got lightening basketball eliminated/killed.

Im not the best at basketball but Im better than I was in THAT dream damn it. And everyone else isnt michael fucking jordan either I mean come on now.

I do love my lucid dreaming though.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dream last night, which was about identity theft, was so vivid and realistic that I woke up and immediately checked my email, Facebook, etc, to confirm that nothing had been hacked.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My dream last night, which was about identity theft, was so vivid and realistic that I woke up and immediately checked my email, Facebook, etc, to confirm that nothing had been hacked.

To me thats the worse kind of nightmare as it is something that could realistically happen to you. I know dreaming of monsters,spooks e.t.c is scary but something real life like say dreaming of a car crash or family death are the dreams i trully wake up screaming from so to speak.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
To me thats the worse kind of nightmare as it is something that could realistically happen to you. I know dreaming of monsters,spooks e.t.c is scary but something real life like say dreaming of a car crash or family death are the dreams i trully wake up screaming from so to speak.
Yes I completely agree! Worst dreams I've ever had have been plausible (if not always likely).