• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know this guy, and he works at Target. he's a complete stoner. in my dream I was at the register next to his and I turned to see him wearing white suburban dad on the grill sneakers along with a visor while enthusiastically calling his customers "champ" and "sport". I was standing there dying of embarrassment, his customers were just trying to book it out of there and the person checking out my stuff was just trying to ignore it all.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm trying to do some kind of fantasy adventure type thing, with a group of other warriors -- full-on dungeon crawl, with portals that teleport you from area to area. Meanwhile, I've been entrusted with someone's poorly behaved dog, and have to figure out how to get it food, and how to keep it from hurting someone, sabotaging the mission, or otherwise behaving badly. And it's EXTREMELY poorly behaved -- like babysitting Dennis the Menace. I also have to figure out how to meet its emotional needs(???) since it is an extremely needy dog and presumably the neediness is part of why it behaves so poorly. And since I am not at all a dog person, and dogs elicit about as much of an emotional reaction from me as humans do, it's very possible that my lack of connection could make it behave even worse than it already does.

Constantly rolling my eyes at the "new" and "interesting" ways my brain decides to construct anxiety dreams... The content is always different but the meaning is always the same. And about as subtle as a slap in the face.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
About an hour ago I had a dream where I took my medication- like I always do- and I woke up like... 15 minutes after falling asleep and my heart was just POUNDING in my chest and I somehow knew it was going at 400 beats a minute so I went to my parents room and woke my dad up and he called an ambulance and they came and took me and told me that I had some fatal condition caused by my medication. And that maybe just maybe if I stopped taking them I would live- otherwise I would die. And so I was really conflicted because... Im terrified in real life to forget my medication. Cuz I know if I do I might spiral back into hell where things go bump in the night and my brain turns into a giant dark death factory and yeah- weird thoughts- weird insistant thoughts- start coming back.

So I was torn because it was- either I die or go back to that. And so I think... Think... I was- at the end of it- looking online to see if there was ANYTHING I could take to get the best of both worlds. And then at the very end of it I was in a nice swively chair in a comfy warm brown shrinks office.

So Im assuming it was going to end well.

Was one of those dreams though where it was so real and... Emotionally affecting that I had to wake, reorient myself, determine whether or not it was real, and then take joy in figuring out it WASNT!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Was at a college dorm and was moving myself in and just kept fainting. The halls were spinning and I kept getting more and more frusterated because COME ON! I just wanted to move in and it was all shooting to hell. And so I passed out and while I was becoming consious again they were removing this other kid from a roomwho had died and they saw me and were like ok well get another stretcher and thats when the dream ended

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A long-lost relative I barely knew had lunch with me and gave me a check for $10,000. He asked me to give it all to charity.

I spent the entire remainder of the dream panicking about being mugged, and trying to figure out how to deposit that check without setting off a million red flags.

Wasn't excited about the money. Didn't consider keeping it for myself. Just freaked out about the logistics of it. :doh:

I think there was family drama in the dream too? But I don't remember it clearly.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was driving a car on a series of really steep ramps and bridges and it turned out to be one of those matchbox car track sets.

Then I was on a Everest sized hill of sand.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my English teacher from freshman year of high school took me into a room with a ton of old people in it and told us he was gonna pull our teeth. the old people didn't seem to care at all and they were all talking and laughing but I freaked the fuck out because there's nothing wrong with my teeth and I cannot handle pain so I started begging him not to do it and he said he would because it wouldn't take that long. next thing I know, I'm in what looks like a warehouse and the lights turn off. an intercom comes on and tells us all there's a problem and this little kid starts running around pelting balls at everyone in the place so I dive behind some boxes and get hit by a ball and wake up.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was drinking cranberry juice with my mom and sister. It didn't taste like anything. I said "This cranberry juice doesn't taste like anything."

Lillita

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Had one in which a young boy had been sentenced and I was supposed to take cores from his brain using an axe. Lacking the strength to do so another boy took over.
I think it was influenced by reading about MBTI and having watched Dario Nardi's video combined with a video that showed a way of cutting watermelon that yielded pieces in the same shape as the brain cores were intended to be.

I don't remember dreams very often anymore but used to have nightmares almost nightly for many years.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So I was at some sort of camp thing. And it was halloween. And I think I was working or something there, whenI saw some little kid just drop all of his candy.

So I ran out as quick as I possibly could, and tried to help him shove as much candy back into his bag as I could- cuz a whole bunch of other little buttheads were trying to steal his candy. And I felt bad for him, and thought- no, this is the kind of situation that... You remember. Traumatizes you in a way. That is a BIG deal to a little kid.

So anyways, I got most of the candy back in his bag, and the fact that I was older and hat I was there actually made all the other kids back off quite a bit.

So the little kid runs off and I hope that hes ok and will have a fum rest of the night.

And so Im walking walking walking, and a gypsy woman walks up to me. And she gives me a bracelet. And is trying to kinda sorta give me other stuff/forcibly sell me other stuff. And so I try to get away. And she just smiles at me and nods to where that little kid just was, and walks away herself.

And so I have this bracelet that I just assume is a copper knockoff or false gold or tin or something like that. But its thick and heavy, and has these large snowglove trinkets attached to it.

So I go back, and Im in class now and I bend break apart the bracelet a bit- and look at it and see- that holy shit- thats real gold.

And my friends- which I have for some reason there- are looking at me like wowwww. And so tjere are a whole bunch of gold strands that make up this bracelet so I actually hand out a few of them to my friends as well. And then right after class I go to the bank or like some guy who buys shit like that and he tells me that he will pay 5k a strand of gold, and he will pay 30k plus for each snowglobe.

And Im like... Hmm well let me think about it. And leave. And so I tell my friends this and they all go and get their 5k and spend it on cakes and cookies and shit for some reason.

But I go home and tell my parents this and my dads happy for me but my mom turns into a wicked witch about it saying I didnt deserve it and that I needed to hand the money over asap so she could have it. And so I get so enraged that I push her and she falls down a hill.

At this point my dad looks at me and is like- ok, we need to get the hell out of here before your mom wakes up because now I fear for your safety. And so we run, but half way to our destination I decide to turn back because... I feel bad. I shouldnt have pushed her, and I need to face up to it. Deserve to face up to it.

So anyways, I go home, and my moms there and shes pissed. She says that the life I was living before was now over. That from now on I could sleep in the shed with the horses, and eat what they eat because I wasnt good enough to eat with her...

And my sister? Which I happened to have.

So it kind of turns into a cinderella situation. I do all the cooking and cleaning and my mom finds new ways to make my life a living hell while my sister sits on her ass in the lap of luxury.

And I keep waiting and waiting for my mom to forgive me and for things to go back to the way they were but it never happens. And Im withering away to nothing and Im so dirty and gross and miserable that one day even my sister takes pity on me and tells me that I HAVE to get out of there, and that she would help me.

So one day, while my mom is busy with some elaborate party I sneak out the back unnoticed. I still have my bracelet, which I had hidden outside the house before I came back home and had told my mom my dad had. So I go and I get chased by my mom for a while and shes saying nice things about how everything will change if I just come hom- but I dont believe her. And so, at that point the dream ends- with me leaving and heading off alone with my bracelet of gold.

Swear to god, these dreams, I remember with a lot of clarity. This amount of clarity.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sofia Vergara and I were playing Pokemon Go and we were in front of a church and an alien shot out of nowhere instead of a Pokemon

Permabanned
I...~

soremfinger

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was diving down to the ocean from a cliff. It was sunny and beautiful. Woke up before I could hit the water. :mad:

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was in a frozen yogurt shop and a toddler decided to go swimming in a giant tank of hot fudge.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was naked and driving a car through an empty house I was about to move into. First I circled around the living room, then I drove down the hall to my new bedroom. There were two other people in the house, and I ducked down when I drove past them and hoped they couldn't see too much of me.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
E: I thought he hated you?
S: Nah, we're like brothers.
E: ...for real?!
S: Yeah. This MBTI stuff was eating me alive, and he was the first to take away that pain.
S: Oh, and the correct answer to the name of his other account is "Legion".
S: Btw, what do you guys think of me changing my type to ENFP?

Reality or not? You decide!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last night, I dreamed that I was entering a cake baking contest, and mixing different types of cake batters together to make my cake bigger. It wound up being a huge cake, but I don't know if I won.

Actually, last night I had a really interesting dream. We were playing Calvino's game with people from all around the world some of whom I could relate strongly to and other's I could not understand what their cards signifiaed at all. It was fascinating. I found myself drawn to a woman in the game who had a card that displayed an image of Hadyn (the composer) (actually, the picture was of Lizst, but somehow I knew it signified Haydn?) that had a sort of melancholy air about her. It was though she had a fondness for him that transcended her place in time and space in a way that was simultaneously poetically beautiful and perhaps a bit tragic and fey.

Draconic

MBTI Type
Ayyy
This happy go lucky person that was speaking to my mother during a party ended up having his day ruined when his mom suddenly walked in and announced out of the blue that he was suicidal and depressed as a child. Real party pooper.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream i was in this in patient treatment facility and [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] was a tech and we're standing in line and this girl goes prpl's school is off monday because all schools for people with disabilities are canceled (implying the school was only for people with disabilities) and i respond with something like that's not true fucking bitch it's not that kind of school!! then later we were in a cafeteria and my cousin was there and i brought it up and she was like i wasn't paying attention and i was all like yeah people don't care unless its about themselves or something really juicy this wasn't. and i was doing a puzzle where you had to do out the opposite number or letter in the box then there was a bunch of fruit and some of the fruit was berries and apparently in my dream i was addicted to them and i was like should i stop eating the berries because i won't know what box they correspond with and my cousin is all like no. then we had gym at 9am and the guys at our table were selling hand made toys but they were really expensive like 250-500 dollars each but they had less than originally apparently. Like one of the dolls was taking off because the title implied she cried but they didn't and they decided that was false advertising which might be why people bought them because they didn't lie and they were high quality.