• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I love posting my dreams because I mean they are so fucking vivid its like being in another world and I mean- just I like it and dislike it and want to remember it maybe.

Anyways. Last night it was a good dream.

I was with my cousins at someones house-like my grandparents perhaps? Not sure- might have been like a random vacation house because I didnt really recognize it, it was kinda generic and distorted. Anyways. We were all having a sleepover/hanging out-because I mean, as kids we rarely ever saw each other cuz we live in Michigan and they live in Virginia. So yeah. They had come up for some reason and we were all like having fun I guess. We started playing this video game that my dream created but I think would be pretty damn fun. It was like there were 4 different parts to a road-like 4 lanes- and each lane had a certain color coin on it- red, yellow, green, and blue- and every square bit of it- it was all full of colors- and each person was assigned a color- so you had to all be driving at the same time and you all had to collect YOUR own color- but there was no penalty for colecting someone elses- and there were power ups and shit which let you go back and collect from a part of the path that you had already passed- but you had to use them wisely and think about them and judge whether they were for the best- because only the first 3 people to get to the end of the track got to be considered and have their stuff count- so even if you had the most points, if you were last you were done. And then there was a hard mode where only the first 2 people got to be judged and you could take other peoples colors too but if you did you potentially-if it wasnt a redo- lost the chance to get your own color- but the other person couldnt get theirs either so... Strategy.

Anyways so I was playing this game with my younger cousin who is... 17 or 18 now... And yeah we were having fun. Until my brother came down and wanted to play. But there were only 2 controllers and there was no option to pass off or anything because everyone goes at once. So he was all upset. So then we got my other cousin to come down, so it was even so we did what we usually do where me and my girl cousin switch off and the boys switch off the other controller every time someone dies or in this case- every other race. But we got bored so then my brother remembered that we had old controllers at home. So we drove home and got them and then we all got to play and we were all having fun. Then my youngest cousin started asking what we were having for breakfast and we all wanted to know too so we did what we always used to do back when we were cute little kids(youngest=cutest in our minds always) and we sent him upstairs to bug everyone about breakfast. And then a few minutes later I smelt chocolate and my mom yelled to us that she had made pancakes and I was so excited and wondering as to what kind/kinds-i mean i knew chocoalte but i mean i can dream of more- and i got all dream excited and woke up.

I mean it isnt that my dreams are so amazing... Its more that they are SO real- they actually sort of feel like they are happening. It can be terrifying but also nice-like last night.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A few weeks ago I dreamed I got kicked out of my apartment and had to share a hotel room with some random male stranger. for some reason it wasn't awkward at all and we acted like buddies from the moment we met. I fell asleep and had a dream within my dream that was supposed to be one of my new roommate's memories. it turned out he was a character from a video game, who was taking a break from his typical video-game-protagonist's quest to rescue someone or retrieve a magical relic or save his kingdom from the forces of darkness or something like that. The only thing I remember in detail from that part of the dream is that he wore a purple breastplate of armor when he was in his native video game universe.

The next day he made up a mundane excuse for why he had to go, and I played along even though I knew where he was really returning to. I had the room to myself for a few days, until someone from my distant past, who inexplicably had begun speaking Swedish and refusing to speak anything else, randomly showed up and started moving in without my permission.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My pet molly fish floated out of her tank, started flying around, and turned into a Maltese puppy.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Intense work-related dream. Can't remember if I killed someone or fired them. Maybe both?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was standing on a sea wall on a gray, overcast day. To most people it would look gloomy, but I thought it was beautiful. I fell into the sea and floated for a while, and then rain started pouring from the sky and hitting me in the face. And then I floated into the sky. It was weird but it was awesome.

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Last night I dreamed my little sister was Britney Spears.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My dream a few nights ago was like yandere simulator meets psychological thriller.

In the dream, I wasn't really me. Basically, I was yandere-chan from yandere simulator (I dreamed in first person though). I remember going to school, and stalking and observing the character Oka Ruto, who has a crush on my senpai. I was the last to enter the school. Everyone else had already done upstairs. And as I entered... on the foot of the stairs, holding a knife, was a girl (not a recognizable character from the game, so someone my brain made up) standing over the dead body of senpai. And she gave me this sort of... smirk. She never said anything. We made eye contact. I wasn't afraid. Honestly, I wasn't even scared or upset really that senpai was dead. This girl--she turned around and just kept walking up the stairs, leaving me alone with the body.

And for some reason--this literally makes no logical sense in my waking life--I knew "what to do." That this girl and me--we were locked in a personal battle now. And I needed revenge, but I needed to enact it myself. And so I knew--and she knew too, which is why she left me there--that I had to dispose of the evidence so she wouldn't be caught, so that I would be able to get my revenge by myself. And so I fucking dragged senpai's body out and disposed of it somehow, I don't remember exactly how anymore. I also don't remember if I actually cleaned up the blood too or not lmao.

Anyway, after that, I went up the stairs and joined the rest of my class. She was in my class. There was a really strong, intense connection between us, every time we locked eyes from across the room, but neither of us said anything or approached each other. We just acted "normal."

I don't know how much time passed--but at some point in the dream, I realized that she had won. That I wouldn't be able to exact my revenge upon her. I don't know why, or how this happened.

I was standing in our classroom's window, which overlooked the front of the school and a courtyard, where she was standing with two other people. The two other people were chatting with her while she quietly just looked up at me where I was in the window and smirked.

And then I let myself fall from the window and hit the ground. I knew I was dead, but I still had consciousness. No one reacted to my jumping or my death. It seemed like the only person who had noticed was the girl who had killed senpai. But even then, all she ever did was smirk.

And then I kind of started floating up into the sky or whatever. I had a bird's view of the school. It was the only building around for as far as the eye could see. Flat, green grass stretching all the way to the horizon in every direction. Just this one school. That was the only thing there.

It was fucking weird.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was almost like Nightmare on Elm Street. But with shadow folk mafia.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got a job with three other people -- one of whom had a crush on me that I didn't reciprocate -- where we, as a team, would load, ride, and unload trains full of cargo going from place to place. Bantering with my three teammates was fun. Riding on top of the train(!) through mountains and plains was fun. Spending that much time with them, traveling with no breaks, made us close enough to be like a family. At the end of the dream, I had to decide whether I was going to commit to spending 5-10 years more of my life with them, or leave the group. As I was trying to decide, I woke up.

Pretty clearly a mourning(?) dream, reflecting the loss of 1) my former roommates, almost a year ago, and 2) my old house, last month. I think one of the three teammates actually WAS one of my former roommates.

Mustafa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
The most vivid dreami've had was at "the ninja academy" i call it. In that lesson we (i) had to learn to crawl, before we could run or do stunts. The teacher was a lady called Naoko.

Other times i dream about finding throwing knives in a river or flooded are, perhaps after an explotion. I don't know.

Other times its sex :D

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A few nights ago I had this dream where an email appeared in my inbox titled "You're Dead."

It lasted for a few seconds, but it is one of the more memorable nightmares I've had.

At least I know what it meant.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was hospitalized again for my physical health condition. This time, it was only for 2 days, and it was much less severe/painful than it was in 2008.

After being released from the hospital--and I have no idea how the dream took this turn, my dreams don't make sense--I had to deliver something to someone who was running some sort of theatre production nearby. As I entered the room, this dude who was directing it and some other girl were both there. The dude said something that I recognized to be a line from the show he was directing, and I happened to know the next line, so I responded with it. So he said the next one... we went back and forth a few lines before I finally got too shy to continue, gave him the thing (I don't even remember what it was), and left.

Later that night I ran into the girl who had been in there with us. She said the person who was playing the main character couldn't perform (I forget why). Director guy had been "testing" me. Thought I would be a good replacement since I already knew some of the lines. (In the dream the play was Oliver but in my waking life I recognize that it was very much NOT Oliver lol). I was astounded, like, "you think I can learn all of those lines in one night??" And she said he'd thought I would have been perfect. (I wondered why he didn't say any of this before I left). Then I thought, well maybe I can help out, but she said no, it's too late. The production was supposed to start very soon, we had to cancel it. And then I was kind of disappointed, like I'd let them down. Like I could have been some sort of hero for them but didn't come through.

It's weird to recall because I've lost a lot of details and there's a lot that just can't be described in words, and of course because none of it make sense in real world logic, but was totally normal in dream world logic.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just died in my nightmare...
I've never died before
I feel overwhelmingly confused and violated, but at the same time curious...

I blame you [MENTION=25403]ZombieNinjaPirate[/MENTION] , for making me over think death. This is obviously all your fault...

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just died in my nightmare...
I've never died before
I feel overwhelmingly confused and violated, but at the same time curious...

I blame you [MENTION=25403]ZombieNinjaPirate[/MENTION] , for making me over think death. This is obviously all your fault...

b4ae75b0ef447c571af36cd63743207bae63e2917ab90c0bda53afd09fe86c34.jpg

:hexer:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok this was another one of the posts I wanted to write cuz I dunno- I love that I experience my dreams so vividly. This one was odd/ sorta disturbing tho.

So ok. I had the kidney stone- it was like an alternate reality sort of torn off from yesterday- so starts last night. Anyways. So had my kidney stone when suddenly I start feeling intense pain... From my OTHER side. So I call the doctor and they are like- ok well scan you again. So I get scanned again and the doctors come to me and they say- oh... Hey... Yeah um... There are MORE STONES. And Im like omg like totes wtf- and they are like yeah... There are 4 of them.

I even have the measurements from my dream. I woke up this morning and had to think about the veracity-had to settle myself a bit because this one was really really vivid. Anyways. So they tell me yeah. Theres a 4ishmm one on the lower right side, then the 3.4mm one you knew about on the left- and then also on the left theres a 12.5mm one sitting in your kidney and on the right... A 16ishmm one.

And I was... It was stunned disbelief. And then I believe anger. But stunned disbelief was really the larger emotion. And a resignation that came a bit later. So anyways.

They bring out this giant DRILL thing and tell me that they are 'just going to take care of the problem now' and I flip out at them I believe- call them all incompetant- ask them WHY did they not see the GIANT ones to begin with- this doesnt even make sense and is soooo unfair- and just scream scream at them- and grab the drill myself and aim for my side and...

Then I woke up thank goodness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This morning my wife told me that she dreamed her son had a stroke. I told her about how I dreamed that a nurse asked her if she was going to take her daughter off of life support.

Eerie coincidence.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Had a dream that my friends were mad that I decided to abstain from smoking. It's funny, because IRL they're always trying to stress how I shouldn't smoke.

meb2828

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm in college, and working as a cashier at a convenient store. I had a dream that two days ago where, for the life of me, I couldn't print out a mans lottery tickets out correctly. I remember it being hazy, as if I had no idea what the screen was saying. I believe the dream was short, but it I had a feeling in the dream that I was standing there for a life time.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ugh, I wish I could remember ANY of the weird-ass dreams I had a few nights ago, when I had a fever. All I remember about them is that they were creepy and vivid and bizarre, and that I had like four of them in a row.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The boy I'm dreaming of wanna give me 17 massages :blush: He suddenly answers his phone and comes back being sorry in a nice way...

Starting to massage my back ...the touch of his hands on my body is terrible... I feel I can totally relax and trust him...