• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sexy dream that had me woke up masturbating. :ninja:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Not recent, but right before my freshman year, I used to have recurring stress dreams that everybody in the class was speaking and understanding a completely different language with a complex alphabet, and I had no idea what was going on.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Had a dream about being part of this diving team that had this floating base, where we had to dive down to destroy submerged vessels.

We were trying to destroy this large black submarine, but nothing was working, so I had the idea to dive down and go into the submarine. I went into the top hatch (there was air, and the technology looked quite advanced, but the rest of the submarine was closed off). I attempted to find a way of accessing the rest of the submarine, but set off the self destruct instead, one of those one with the beeps that get faster and faster. I got out of there as quickly as I could and swam as fast and as low as I was able to.

Shortly after there was a HUGE, forceful explosion, somehow I didn't die (obviously, though that did make me start to wake up) and I wondered about what happened to everyone else, since they were above where the submarine was.

D'Ascoyne

Had a dream about being part of this diving team that had this floating base, where we had to dive down to destroy submerged vessels.

We were trying to destroy this large black submarine, but nothing was working, so I had the idea to dive down and go into the submarine. I went into the top hatch (there was air, and the technology looked quite advanced, but the rest of the submarine was closed off). I attempted to find a way of accessing the rest of the submarine, but set off the self destruct instead, one of those one with the beeps that get faster and faster. I got out of there as quickly as I could and swam as fast and as low as I was able to.

Shortly after there was a HUGE, forceful explosion, somehow I didn't die (obviously, though that did make me start to wake up) and I wondered about what happened to everyone else, since they were above where the submarine was.

That's straight up cinematic. Das Boot and a bit of 1972's The Poseidon Adventure.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I won an XL sized PS VITA that actually looked like a supersized 3DS XL with a super sweet pokemon game that had all the sprites out active and attacking each other.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a dream where I was running with Mulder and Scully (the younger version) and there was this individual who kept following us and he had a gun pointed at me, I ran away and he turned into a monster. He then turned into a bigger monster when he still couldn't find me. Then I woke up. It was funny because the monster changed color again in 2nd form. Pretty gross looking, he ate a random individual and I was the monster temporarily eating the individual the pov of his mouth and his tongue grabbed the poor guy/gal and then back to seeing him 3rd person view and then 1st pov.
[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] my beast blood kept me from a restful sleep. :(

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I just had a dream that my cousin and I were visiting our grandparents, and we got to the church in their village and when when we got inside there was a funeral going on. There were people dressed in black, flowers, and candles burning everywhere, and the dead were lined up. Only one was in a coffin, while one was arranged to be sitting, one lying down, and one was an infant in a crib. The sitting person was almost naturally mummified, where the skin was dry and black, while the other were in various stages of putrefaction. A lady turned to me and said 'it's nice to see you after all these years! That's my son over there, sitting,' she said, pointing to the body. I told her he looked good but I was a little horrified.
It was a disturbing dream, at least visually. I definitely felt a little queasy after waking up, but in the dream everything seemed normal and there was no real extreme reaction to the dead.
Anyway, apparently dreaming of funerals sometimes foreshadows of weddings, so maybe my cousin will get married soon.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've been practicing dream recall lately. Memo pad and pen by the bed and all that. I've also started meditating more and my dreams always get a little twisted when I do that regularly.

Dream 1: I was minding my own business in a really nice hotel room. Too nice really, there's no way I could actually afford something like that. It was late at night and I was on the cusp of awake and asleep (in the dream) when suddenly I started feeling uneasy and my eyes were drawn to the bedroom doorway. A minute or so later some huge (i don't think he was human...) guy walks into my room (how did he get through the door without the key and me hearing it open?) and asks me where I was hiding something. I didn't realize I was hiding something until he brought it up but I was a little freaked and and lied about it because how does he know I'm hiding something and what's he gonna do about it? Well, he does some weird hulk-out shifty thing and murders me but apparently I'm not dead dead because he proceeds to eat my dead-not-dead body and I'm fully aware of it happening. I wake up.

Dream 2: I'm minding my own business in the same really nice hotel room but this time I am a little wiser. I leave that hotel room and go spend the night with some friends who rented a really nice house. I take the thing I'm hiding with me because I didn't want to leave it in the hotel room. That night when everyone is winding down I start feeling uneasy again. I take the thing I'm hiding, dismantle it, and throw the other two pieces into the neighbors yard. Lo and behold, scary-ass not-quite-human maneater dude shows up, friend answers door and he asks for the thing we're hiding. Of course friend has no idea what he's talking about but dude barges in and starts searching the house while we're just standing there dumbfounded. Eventually he leaves but comes back the next day with some other weird people with weird instruments who stake out the house and smile creepily at you when you notice they're there but never say anything (except for one guy who tried flirting with my female friend. for some reason she played along but she was clearly uncomfortable so I butted in and asked her if she wanted to go for a run with me). They also brought pokemon (bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle to be specific) who I guess were acting like sniffing dogs for the instrument. To speed this up, they eventually realize that the object has been dismantled, found the other two pieces and then come for me because they know I have the last. I run away and wake up again. The thought of calling the police never crossed dream-me's mind.

Dream 3: I was minding my own business in the grocery store and one of those nice old ladies had a sample stand with cinnamon rolls and sausage. She was explaining to me the recipe and wrapping technique and I comment that I should try to make this sometime and this random asshole walks up and laughs and says "you say that like it isn't already made for you" so I do the thing I do with most rude and irrelevant things which is pretend they don't exist. I pick up a pack of sausage from the counter and as I turn to go get some apples, dude stops me and asks for my name. Idk why I tell him and then he says my eyes are a nice color in a way that makes me think he's trying to flirt (this is the same rude dude) at which point I nope the fuck out and say, "yeah, i'm already with someone", and scurry off to the produce section. I've never been negged before but I'm guessing that was it. I wake up.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was driving and seat belt locked, and that somehow influenced me to go the wrong. And I drove up a hill that I apparently wasn't supposed to. We got out of the car and explored. Then our dad came telling us that we weren't supposed to be here. We went to this food place where a girl questioned why we where there in front of an audience my sister did most of the talking. At one point we randomly went to an anime convention and I petted a neopet like sheep like neopet plushy. It cut to me driving pass a rode construction site and being afraid that i was going to crash. Then the girl from earlier arrested me.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had one last night where I was at a gas station and they had one of those icecream box things to pick from and for some reason there was a huge block of chocolate chip cookie dough in there-like a square foot of it and I was really fucking excited to buy it. I grabbed it from the bin and went to the counter to pay for it but when I gave the guy my debit card he swiped it once and then told me it was invalid. Was really upset that I couldnt get the cookie dough. Went home and told my brother the story of the cookie dough and then told my dad my debit card was being problematic and then he asked for specifics and I told him that the guy just said it was invalid and he asked me wtf that even meant and I said that that was just all the guy said about it and then he flipped out at me for not asking more questions and being careless and then I had an 'oh shit' revelation that maybe the guy just swiped my card-told me it was invalid-so he got money with no need for trade on his end.
Just swipe and say it didn't work so he didnt have to give me the cookie dough. And I was so horrified by this thought of the nafarious evil malicious cookie dough scammer that I immediately woke up.

My dreams are very lucid so I generally remember them fairly well. This does not always mean they are extremely interesting though.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Wow, I can't even remember. :/

Have I stopped dreaming, or is my memory terrible at the moment.

Probs both, ayeee.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I dropped acid in this park I used to go to all the time as a kid with a classmate. He's a bit of a druggie. For some reason though, he had no clue how to put a blotter on his tongue so I had to demonstrate, and right as I was doing it the cops drove by which never happened in my neighborhood so we hauled ass out of there knowing we'd been caught. We ended up in a Wal-Mart dazed and confused and I woke up after I looked at the tiles of the floor and it was black and white flower patterned and breathing.

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Too many dreams, but the last one was that I was pushed into a swimming pool by someone

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I keep a dream journal, so there are many things I could post about here. Instead I'll post about the dream I had during my nap earlier.

I haven't watched any YGOTAS or the actual Yu-Gi-Oh DM anime in a week so it's a little off to me. But I was sort of Yuugi but in third-person, and I was duelling some bad guy who I can't remember, possibly a cross between Yami no Malik and someone else. Anyway, the duel was very distressing to Yuugi, and Malik was feeding on Yuugi’s unsettled-ness. Suddenly we would be inside Yuugi's head as Yami no Yuugi would be hugging Yuugi’s head to himself comfortingly (apparently my subconscious is a hardcore Puzzleshipper, I blame it on the fanfiction) and reassuring him and warning Yuugi not to let Malik feed on his uncertainty and instilling him with confidence. Then we'd be back in the real world and Yuugi would make a confident move (play a card). This happened two or three times before I woke up in a panic because I was late to a rehearsal. Anyway, each time it happened, I could empathically feel both my head in an embrace and my arms doing the embracing. And I'm like, "...wish I had a friend (who's not my mom) who'd hold me like that."

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There was this river and a school was on the other side, my dad was with me and was like "you have to swim across the river you're going to be late." I was like "No, why the hell is the school over there?"

The scene shifts and I'm in the school going to class, and I'm lost, then this kid who I've only seen once in my life comes and leads me to class. The experience was eirely similar to something that happened to me before. So I get to class, everyone is there and has a Chinese chessboard on their desks and the teacher got up and said, "Welcome to engineering." Chinese chessboards are used for engineering.. Why?
It gets weirder. My friend comes to class and is like, my forehead is hot am I sick?(this EXACT event happened earlier in the day). I go yes, go to the nurse. Then I look back to class and look back at her. She morphed into this weird thing that looked like a cross between and spaghetti suit and corn cob suit. Then she goes: Do I look like spaghetti? DO I LOOK LIKE SPAGHETTI? I go "No, you look like a meatball", and I wake up confused with the phrase Do I look like spaghetti in my mind".

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had one last night that I had forgotten but am remembering now. I dont know why I get such a kick out of these but I do- they are so fucking real.

Anyways. My brother and I were babysitting our 9 and 11 year old cousins. For some reason we were like randomly out in the woods. My 11 year old cousin really wanted to get icecream, but me and my brother were like- wtf there is no icecream here are you on dope- but then my cousin pointed out this giant fucking storage shed that held all of this stuff. And we started exploring and we found a huge section with icecream in it in the back of it. So we started to get our icecream, when this random police officer comes and is all scary as fuck saying that we were trespassing and we were under arrest and had to follow him to be questioned and processed. So we did. My brother and my 11 year old cousin and 1 all went down on this eerie like ghost ship boat where everyone was just sobbing for some reason. And it took us to this scary station where everyone was wearing suits and we each had to be interviewed separately because this was a serious crime and they didnt want us conspiring. So all I remember is I had to pee in a cup or something and that they were all scarily standing there acting like they were just able to kill me at any time and I had better not get any funny ideas. And then they questioned me and it was just very eerie for some reason because it was like they knew something and were planning something but they were keeping it from me. That there was something ominous that I did not know. So then we got dropped off in this field where our extended family was. And everyone was just really silent and serious. So we stayed there I think just chit chatting for a bit until I realized that our 9 year old cousin was missing. I thought she had been retrieved by someone or something because she was too young to be charged with anything but no. She wasnt there. She must be stuck in the woods still. Lost in the woods. So I tell everyone this and my aunt and uncle freak out and everyone freaks out and we all go looking for her. It takes a week to find her but eventually my uncle finds her lying down under a bunch of leaves miles and miles away from where we left her. So we take her to the ER and she says that yeah she had an adventure all by herself in the woods but she hurt her leg. And we all look at her sadly because her leg had been amputated because it had gangrene. And yeah. I felt very bad. And even in the end of the dream it felt like something just was creepy and just not right. And I left it feeling very guilty yet perturbed.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yesterday, I had a random dream that a long-standing friend, this sweet/shy/awkward/generous/loving ESFJ girl - whose parents took me in for a time, when I ran away at 17/left the boyfriend I'd run away with - was dead. I don't recall most of it. Just her father crying, telling me she was gone. We haven't talked in about a year & a half, our communications have always been a bit patchy since she got married/had kids.

I just googled her name, & discovered she had a son, just a few months old. And he died this past January. The dream was an unfortunate coincidence, I guess. Broke my heart to see that. I've contacted her. I hope I hear back. I hope everyone in her immediate life is being supportive.. her husband's always been kind of a prick. She doesn't live too far from here.

I need to do a better job of engaging the people I love more often. I really do.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Had one last night that I thought was real and had to check on-or I thought PART of it was real.

Was fathers day in the dream and for some reason my dad was being a total douche. Said happy fathers day and he started screaming at me saying how I was a shitty person and he hated me and that I didnt deserve him for a dad and how he didnt like me at all and he wished I was never born-and all this stuff- it went on for a long time in dream land.

Then I realized that I needed to get to school-which we had even though I think fathers day is generally a weekend. But yeah. My brother then got mad at me because he wanted to drive that day-but for some reason in the dream he drove this like fred flinstone like tractor thing and I started screaming at him that he better just fucking get in my car- and he did- and then we started bitching/arguing I think- but by the end of the trip I think we were ok. But we were late to school amyways.

It was highschool again for some reason and I went to my first hour class which was spanish-again dont know why but it was- and found out we had this substitute who was really crazy and who screamed and made faces and called everyone names and kept threatening us. So then she gave us time to work or something and I went over to talk to my friend and she freaked out at me and all these other people who had moved and said she was going to write all of our names down to let the teacher know who caused all the trouble.

And yeah. Then I went home and all my relatives were there for some reason and my dad was being a douche again and kept making passive aggressive remarks so I freaked out at him screaming at the top of my lungs-which of course made ME look like the crazy asshole- and then I went upstairs to go to my room and go on my laptop or something-retreat- and I checked my email and there were all these nasty threatening ones from my dad and the sub about how I just needed to keep my mouth shut and that I was evil and awful and I woke up immediately then because I felt that they were real-checked my email/inbox- nope. They werent.

Was a really odd dream with many layers. Stupid layers but many.