• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My mom had 2 friends going somewhere on vacation were leaving 3 of their kids with her to stay while they were gone. so they're all over at my mom's house and i'm like i have somewhere to go and my mom's like well they're blocking you in tell them to move so you can leave (them being her friends) and so i go outside and out of the garage windows leaps out 2 mastiffs one brown one blonde. the dogs belong to the people going on vacation. and they sniff me then one of them jumps on me and gives me a hug. and it turns out they come from a long line of dogs that has a taste for human flesh and they're glad the dog didn't try to eat me. as they are training that insinct out. btw the linage began in alaska then they moved to grand rapids, mi. so then there's the fear that they're just buttering me up to eat me later. and then the dream turns into facebook comments and the creators of southpark made a flash game.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idk what I was doing, helping fix up houses or something, when my sociopathic INTJ ex walked in. He was talking to the people I was working with. I think whatever we were doing was for him. I didn't know if he recognized me (since we just had an online thing) but I gave him this infuriated look on the way out. I don't use Ni too often, but I think it was a sign of me getting over him completely, and my feelings of grief and sadness turning into contempt.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I dreamed to be in the body of painter who died years ago (his death isn’t a clear case, it was suppose to be suicide, but there was theory it was faked) . And it was a date of his death/ disappearance. I was fully aware of the situation. Anyway I was painting calmly (and I had his abilities!) when I heard doorbell. I thought that maybe it’s my/ his end and maybe in fact he was killed by the mysterious person who used the doorbell. I armed myself with knife and pan and … killed a postman.
:doh: It’s good that I don’t know my future, I could be potentially dangerous.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tuesday night. I am working on a diversity and inclusion certificate, and Tuesday morning I attended a workshop on universal design, which talked a lot about disability accommodations and designing spaces/information/objects/etc so that they are usable by the greatest number of people possible. That night, I dreamt that I was at Starbucks or something with a friend of mine who has a disability (it was a made-up friend in the dream... as far as I can tell, it wasn't any actual person that I know). As we were picking up our coffee, my friend mentioned something about her disability, and some other woman nearby asked her a question. I thought she said, "Why, what's wrong with you?" And I was horrified, but also glad of the opportunity I would have to educate this woman. So when my friend was out of earshot, I told the woman, "You know, that's not a very nice thing to ask someone." And the woman said, "What? I asked her ___________________." [I can't remember what the question she said she asked was, but it wasn't what I thought she'd said, and it was just a harmless question.] And I was super embarrassed because I'd arrogantly tried to educate this woman and I hadn't even heard her correctly.

Moral of the story is-- yes, speak up when people say hurtful things, but make sure you know the context before judging!

Mole

Permabanned
I woke up the other night at my front door, in the middle of the night, without wearing a stitch, and finding the front door locked.

Surprisingly I quickly realised I had been sleep walking and I had walked right out of my front door locking it behind me.

My first thought was to get back inside and fortunately I had secreted a spare key in the garden and like magic the door opened for me and I was saved any embarrassment.

Only twice in my life have I sleep walked, once at boarding school and just the other night.

There is something magical about sleep walking. We do something in the real world while being deeply asleep, and then wake up and see we have been foolish. Who knows what it means? I don't.

I have many memorable dreams. Perhaps I will start a journal. A frequent theme as of late has been of being a vampire and fighting vampires. I believe these occur when I engage too frequently in intellectual conflict.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was in a room with all these people from various classes and this one girl who I've talked to maybe once walked up to me, knocked me flat on my back, and was holding her hands over my nose and mouth and going "SSSSSSSHHHHHH". I kept trying to struggle away but I couldn't for some reason even though my hands weren't being held down and in real life I'd probably be able to throw her right off as she's like skin and bones. Her face kept getting closer to mine like she was trying to tease me or freak me out or both but then I woke up. It was so dumb but it was also actually a total nightmare and I had the most trouble falling back asleep :/

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had a very disturbing one last night. So I was the wife of some sort of king or something-this was in game of thonesyish universe-and I think he was having an affair and just doing some really horrendous things that I disagreed with, and so I was pissed at him so when he came back from one of his missions or something and wanted to have sex with me I refused him. He got pissed off and said that I was going to go somewhere to learn just how good I have it and I stopped and started begging and pleading miserably for him to just give me a better chance while he had his guards drag me away. They threw me into a dank dark dungeon where I sat for a bit and ran around screaming and banging on the walls and such, and then the guards came in chuckling and shit with some old scabby hunchbacked man and told me that he was one of my new customers... To which I promptly freaked out... So the asshole guards came back a split second later and removed the old guy and said that 'they found someone even better' and it was this other even older THING that was blue and decrepit and had these oozing sores all over its body and I flipped out even more as it started coming towards me, and then it put its hand on me and... Yeah that was enough to wake me up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
me [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22178]hel[/MENTION] went out on the town one night and at somepoint i had to pee but the bathroom was this weird little bucket thing that you stand over and a tiny hole and you push this button so it feels with water and whatever was like push it some more that's not enough water, so finally there was enough water so i pull down my pants but not my underwear because it was in front of the bar but i kept getting pee on my pants, so i took my pants all the way off and peed through my underwear and they were like you can't your pants off here, and I was like, that's why i'm still wearing underwear. Then for some reason i was trying to get whatever to get me birth control and hel was like she's on x med and being on that med meant i could die if i took birthcontrol so whatever was all of a sudden like no I'm not getting you birth control. and I was all like but why, and she still refused.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
me [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22178]hel[/MENTION] went out on the town one night and at somepoint i had to pee but the bathroom was this weird little bucket thing that you stand over and a tiny hole and you push this button so it feels with water and whatever was like push it some more that's not enough water, so finally there was enough water so i pull down my pants but not my underwear because it was in front of the bar but i kept getting pee on my pants, so i took my pants all the way off and peed through my underwear and they were like you can't your pants off here, and I was like, that's why i'm still wearing underwear. Then for some reason i was trying to get whatever to get me birth control and hel was like she's on x med and being on that med meant i could die if i took birthcontrol so whatever was all of a sudden like no I'm not getting you birth control. and I was all like but why, and she still refused.

because we don't want to kill you chickenz! :nono:

(at least I'm assuming that's what my dream self is up to)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That is a wild dream.

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had a dream I was out in my grandmother's yard, and for some reason I ran into this invisible being that then started screaming at me at the very top of it's lungs and I had a lucid dream moment enough to wake myself up, and then I noticed my boyfriend wasn't in the bed, and thought, oh, guess he didn't come to bed.. then I walked to the doorknob, still extremely shaken, and tried to turn the door knob and yeah.. the door was locked.. I was the only one in the room.
He had been locked out and I don't lock doors.

The dream was very realistic.. I saw a small circular shadow on the ground, and kind of like a.. invisible motion.. how do I describe it? xD
and when I ran into this thing it felt like it was real but that I just couldn't see it..
and it was screaming at me about stuff, I kind of think it said something atheism related like that it was jealous or wanted to know something..

:cry:
I'm not scared of ghosts but I wanted to avoid the bedroom for a few hours after that, like maybe the room or doorknob had been contaminated..
It really was like something out of a horror movie..

I asked my boyfriend about it.. and he said that the light had been on when he went to the door, and that he heard the mattress move as if I had gotten up off the bed, and the "I" turned the light out..
I don't remember any of this.

I might have sleep-walked, but I felt like the angry/evil entity did it to scare me.

If it was a normal dream, though.. just especially spoopy.. it might be linked to my relationship with an atheist guy who doesn't seem to need me, but tries to limit me anyways..
I feel trapped, blamed and unsupported much of the time.. so I might have sleepwalked to the door to lock him out.. but I've never sleep-walked before, so it's kind of unsettling.. x.x

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took a Holland Code Career Test and when I went to sleep I saw ESTJ as a final result of a career that I would place myself in. Weird. I think there was way more to this so it would probably make more sense but it's very fuzzy.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually I had this really cool but slightly scary dream the other night that I really wish I could continue. So ok, I apparently had this power where I could check a persons 'soul' or something. So all of these people were gathered in this white room with me, and I was explaining all the different things that I could see in a soul. These people had all paid me money-actually not sure on this- but for some reason I started going around the room and checking all of their souls for them. Until I came to this one couple. Both the moms soul and the dads checked out 'fine'-whatever that meant, but when I got the the little overall clad boy- I just... KNEW. The parents started asking me what I saw in their sons soul, and I told them that... he just was empty. There was nothing there. He was not real. Everything that they knew about him was a lie. And the parents freaked out of course, asking what I meant... and so I started explaining that... a certain percentage of the population is just 'props' for the rest of us- that their functionality has been keyed into them at birth, and that their son happened to be one of these beings. I explained that It was about 20% of people, anyone you might see on the street- who are just no more human than a toaster really. They are just empty. And then I went on to explain what they would see from their son as he got older, that the signs would not be obvious, but if that they knew where to look, they could see little glimpses of his mechanical nature. That they would see that he is just a vacuum inside, a machine feeding on them. If they looked into his eyes they would not be able to find him.

It really was quite fascinating. I got into all sorts of like- dream technical detail- and I mean, just 'seeing' the child and realizing that he was not 'real' was eerie in dream land. I want to finish this one. Hopefully dream decider thing lets me.

Actually I would love to write a short story on this- I know its solipsism kinda- but I mean, just... it would be fascinating- so many possiblities... and it is just ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING- yet also... I mean just I want to. Yeah. Project there. A new never to be completed one. But yeah.

Horror movies... I just want to. It will never compare to that dream though. And that is sad. But... something, I can expand. I can play. I can amuse myself.

As a side thing of course

Permabanned

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This guy I sit next to in a class was my cousin. It was weird because he and my brother have the same name (spelled differently, but pronounced the same) and one day he just sort of came into our driveway and was like "hey!" and even though my parents really have never met him or heard of him they just sort of accepted the fact that this kid was blood with them.