• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I was getting married, and my wedding dress was awful. I had a chain mail cape, and it all looked yellowed and discolored. I told my mom that I wanted to get my hair and makeup done beforehand, but she said there would be no time. I asked a friend where a good place to get it done was, and she recommended this place called "esh" (I dunno, guys). I went there and it was just a dress shop. The church where I was getting married was boring and drab, and the guy I was marrying was a dickbag. Right before the wedding was about to start, my mom realized that we had forgotten to get bridesmaids. I was just sitting in a pew, then the music started playing. There had been no rehearsal dinner, so I didn't know where to walk and when. I just stood up and asked to reschedule the wedding.

The actual wedding was okay, but it still sucked. I was thinking that my husband and I were just going to get divorced in two years anyway, and I only wanted one, special wedding in life. Keep in mind that I'm sixteen, and I was basically acknowledging that my marriage with this asshole was going to be over by the time I turn eighteen.

Damn.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had this dream that I was making a documentary in a foreign land and right after I finished eating their cuisine, meat-eating sheep attacked the village. Some people were reluctant to fight back though, because it was hard to tell them from normal sheep when they weren't eating people or other animals, and also because of their cuteness.

*puts on hipster glasses to analyze dream*
It must be about sheep ruling the world.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I had a dream I was planning to fly out to Chicago to visit my uncle and decided to drive down to Florida from there. On the way down I stopped in Chattanooga and somehow flash forward 3 years later and I'm at my wedding there, slow dancing with my husband under these really cool Chinese lanterns.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I ran away from home and a homeless guy who I mistook for my dad almost killed me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was in my childhood home with my mother and father (now divorced) and my sister. Apparently there was some kind of ghost terrorizing us, but it could only be seen through a camera and not to the naked eye. I started recording and come to find out the ghost was right in front of me. I was terrified but I begged it to just go away and it kinda baked off. Then I sat down with family members and showed them what I had just recorded. Woke up because it was 3spoopy5me.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had to stab some guy in the eye with a boxcutter.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Had a dream that I was at school and me and everyone that rides my bus missed the bus in the afternoon which was apparently a huge deal. It was already nighttime and we searched something that was like a huge scrapyard that doesn't exist in my actual school (the dream school was pretty different) for the bus because we thought it might be there and it was. I can't remember what happened after that, but then I had to go to some grocery store for some reason and it was still nighttime (also all the of the buildings in the dream were kind of blue-ish; it was very film noir) but I had to avoid my mom who was in the grocery store. Funny that it was another dream where I was away from home and had to avoid parents, like the one I posted about earlier with the dad impersonator. And maybe my mom in this dream was another impersonator because I think she looked different, but there was no interaction with her to prove this.

Also, I remember there being some flood water in the parking lot after all the buses left.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I have postapocalyptic dreams again :unsure:

Last edited:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I snuck away from a pool party filled with loud, drunk, boring college-aged people and wandered into a forest. I climbed to the top of a tall tree but then lost my grip and fell. I happened to fall in a deep pit like a giant grave and died upon impact, then had a sense of obligation to bury myself and put a flat stone grave marker down.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haven't remembered a dream in a couple of months, but the most recent one I remember involved me being diagnosed with a terminal illness and then being sent away to die. I literally wandered the desert alone with a hiking backpack and no money to my name. Accepting of my fate in a lonely and bittersweet way.

Right before the dream ended, I found out one of my friends (no one specific that I can remember) was living in the area and was in trouble somehow. So I decided that I would do whatever I could to help her out, and that I wouldn't die just yet.

Woke up feeling as if I was literally carrying a heavy burden, even if it was only the non-literal weight of that heavy dream.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Last night I had a dream that I decided to replace my dog with a new dog that looked exactly like her but was smaller and cuter. :shock: Sorry Pirate.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last night's freaky dream started off with a bit about houses. Two old, abandoned houses with no interior construction whatsoever. You walk into them and they're like a barn, or a warehouse -- but with grass growing in them, and light peeking through the rafters. I don't remember much about this part of the dream except that they were mine, and I thought they were beautiful -- and I may have had superpowers that I practiced in them. Not totally sure on that front.

Last section of the dream, I show up at a friend or relative's house (can't remember which), disoriented and bloodied and bandaged. I walk right up to her bathroom sink and try to wash myself off -- my hair falls in my face and it's damp and matted with something white (dirt and salt from the ocean?). I don't start off by taking the bandages off my hands, but I try vaguely to rub the bandages off in the sink. I realize how difficult it is to coordinate my movements. It's as if I'm drunk. My friend/relative notices me struggling and starts helping me.

The friend/relative asks me what happened, and I tell her a long story that I don't remember the details of, other than it involves some kind of conspiracy, as well as the houses/powers from the first section of the dream. The story ends with me trapped in a tank of salt water with a shark coming towards me. Someone involved in the conspiracy is outside the tank, narrating the shark attack as it happens -- sort of like the Shrieking Eels scene from "The Princess Bride". As the shark is about to attack, he turns out all the lights. I get distracted by a sound just above the water -- something the poolside narrator describes as being the fault of the shark -- and while I'm distracted, the shark grabs me by the hand and drags me underwater. Somehow -- again, I don't remember all the details -- I escape or am saved.

Back to me telling this story to my friend/relative. They don't believe me. I aggressively tell them this is true, while they passively say yes, yes, okay -- clearly just to appease me. It became clear, as I was half asleep and just waking up from the dream, that I WAS drunk, and their tone suggested that I'd acted up before, and maybe none of that had happened. Maybe it was drug induced psychosis. Either way, my mood upon waking was not very good.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a recurring dream that I can fly. It takes work to get off the ground but things get easier the higher I get. It is one of those dreams that feels super real and I wake up disappointed that I can't do it. This has recurred over and over for years.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had a dream that I could leap very far, and I leaped into a rowboat, and found a superhero costume. I put it on, but then got anxious about leaping because I was worried that if I missed when leaping into another boat, I wouldn't be able to swim. It also made me really sweaty.

What the hell is it with me and water? Lots of my memorable dreams involve water, for one thing.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a recurring dream that I can fly. It takes work to get off the ground but things get easier the higher I get. It is one of those dreams that feels super real and I wake up disappointed that I can't do it. This has recurred over and over for years.

Mine is breathing underwater

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had a dreamception sort of thing... Or maybe just an inception... Dunno never actually saw the movie...

About having a very detailed dream about a school shooting, waking up(in the dream still) and realizing that that exact school shooting had happened the day before. Was freaky

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had a dreamception sort of thing... Or maybe just an inception... Dunno never actually saw the movie...

About having a very detailed dream about a school shooting, waking up(in the dream still) and realizing that that exact school shooting had happened the day before. Was freaky
giphy.gif

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had a dream that was 100% inspired by Haikyuu and I'm embarrassed by that.

I was on a volleyball team and we were about to have a match with another team. Well I sucked. Literally couldn't serve, couldn't receive, didn't gain our team a single point the entire game, but I was the reason so many points were lost. I felt like shit but my teammates were chill with me (except for a few assholes sitting on the bench). We ended up losing the match because I was so sucky. So I went to the bathroom to cry and the dudes from the bench who were mean found me in there and started being jerks so I left the bathroom and suddenly found myself in a giant multi-floor shopping mall and started looking for a place to hide. My teammates all came looking for me and I kept avoiding them and looking for a hiding place. Then I woke up.

It was so stressful omg.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Last night I dreamed about cats. Dozens of cats swarming my house and I only got to pick one to come inside :cry:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was a younger version of myself. I was with my parents and they were taking care of me. Time froze and someone approached me, saying that they had a job that they thought was perfect for me. There was one other person with them. It was kind of like we were playing god, but it ran more like a business and everyone had a role. They wanted me to "design" people. The only catch was that I could never return to my regular life, and I wouldn't have time to say goodbye. I would be forgotten. And I had to pick immediately. I decided to say yes. At some point I became an older version of myself. While doing my new "job" (I forgot what the other two's jobs were) I started to get really sad and wanted to see my mom. Against the rules, and after lots of begging, I got less than a minute's chance to talk to my mom. I found her and when she saw me, she recognized me, even though I was supposed to have been forgotten. She asked where I'd been and I started crying a little bit and said she wouldn't see me again and that I just wanted to chance to say goodbye. The guy who had "hired" me couldn't understand why I cared so much about getting to say goodbye. After my very brief encounter with my mom, I went back.