• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was in florida flying somewhere running late, get to the airport instead of having people at the security gate there were scanners and you held up your boarding pass to it and this metal gate would raise, and the airport was completely outside. then i couldn't figure which city i flew to first finally figured that. then the soviet union still existed and cuba and them became land of the free and the US became a communist country. but right before that happened there were them songs playing in both countries but the US was happy and upbeat and theirs were sad and somber. but when it happened the songs for each were the same but the tempo changed. so the US became slower and sadder and Soviet Union's because faster and upbeat. then I walked to russia (because in my dream that was possible) I mean they did trade government structure on a whim. and when I got their i was like I don't have my passport, but it turns out being fine because of them now being a free country they didn't care.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My neighbors were getting some work done on their toilets, so I recommended them this one plumber, and I was standing outside and saw this shitty car (think a Dominos delivery van) pulls into their driveway with two guys who looked ~60 with really long scraggly hair and rotten teeth and bulgy eyes in the front. They got out and I thought, "that ain't right" and I turned around to go back inside and call my neighbors and tell them what was up but the guys followed me into the garage and then there was a third one who looked about college aged but was super tall and fat and bald. I said "you're not the right people" and then one of them literally fucking growled at me and grabbed my hair so I punched him in the stomach and screamed at him to fuck off or I would call the cops and the big guy ran over with a gun and the second old man turned into this really weird dog-looking that was skinny as a twig and had snaggle teeth and wispy gray hair and started screeching like it was possessed at me and tried to bite my leg so I ran into the front yard and when the other two men didn't follow me but were still in the garage trying to kidnap me the dog/monster bolted after me and jumped up and I snapped both its jaws together and held it with its mouth shut trying to throw it off me then I woke up

Pinker85

I was in a church, the same one I almost always am in, it looks a lot like my grandma's Catholic church. There are pews and white everywhere, the runner down the center of the pews is white, there's big stain glass windows letting in lots of light and big pillar candles in tall gold candle holders. We are reading from a book about God, taking turns, as they get closer to me reading I start to feel nervous because of my difficulty reading, but tell myself however it goes will be OK ... so they get to me and I keep trying to read but I keep getting the paragraphs mixed up, I read a paragraph and can't figure out where to continue reading so I start reading the paragraph over again, I keep trying and trying, and I feel like I shouldn't be ashamed so I keep trying, and finally the pastor tells me in a friendly but sorta humoring way that we should have the next person read ... and I feel really embarrassed

Cygnus

I had one involving [MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION], but that's the only detail I remember. And it was all in forum posts. fml

Proctor

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hm, well it was more of a nightmare. I was a journalist investigating the murder of a suburban housewife by her husband. I snuck into the house, and found an entrance leading to a tunnel. There I discovered old videos of the husband being raped as a boy. I found other recordings of him repeating this with other young boys (don't remember seeing it, just knowing what it was). I then came across a laptop which showed the husband beating his wife to death with a hammer. This was on a loop. And then I woke up.

Yeah, it was pretty f***ed up. May need to stop watching HBO before I go to bed.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had 2 last night

first took place in a mall and this lady (not me I actually wasn't really in this dream, at least not yet) was pregnant and she was about to give birth and shes in this room alone screaming because the fetus is busting through her stomach "she explodes" and standing this is 3 ft thing that has a human face and body but horns and circular saw has a hand so he gets up and starts walking through the mall and killing everyone but rotating the saw in to people's stomach and he gets to bobby from supernatural, and tries that but is unable to kill him and in my dream bobby's not a hunter is confused and clueless in my dream and the creature is pissed cuz it actually hurt the saw and after that each time he'd tried to kill someone the saw would erode down. and then [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION] shows up and is like i have to write a story i'm gonna have the girl (the mother of the deomon spawn) date this guy (the demon spawn who now looks completely normal) and then this guy who's not. and I tell her well she gave birth to the demon with that guy and so she has to date that guy first

the 2nd took place it was an acting class in southern california near LA but there was a tiny room with beer and a fridge in it and [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] was there and i was like should i make a beer run and shes like drink first than go and blah blah blah that's not teh fun part so later were in a room with a bunch of people and this girl starts hypnoitizing this man to repeat a name 3 times to summon the spirit of someone to kill the room and so he comes and it tuns out that i had been stabbed by this thing died and came back. oh and you could the hypnosis circles coming out of the little girl's head (the one that was hypnotizing) and . but the ghost was real.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Last night I had a dream in which I was playing with my dog who passed away in March. I remember looking up and she was there, and I was really excited. I remember thinking to myself "For some reason I was really worried about you." It wasn't until I woke up that I remembered she was dead. My dreams are mean to me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It was some sort of zombie apocalypse setting. I was with my dad and sister in a house. We were staying relatively safe. But then we realized that there was a highway outside with armed people guarding and patrolling it and for some reason my dad knew that they'd probably find us (and some other nearby peaceful people) and try to take our stuff or mess with us. So we hit the road. At one point [MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION] was there. He was like some kind of apocalyptic survival elite. This vibe like he'd been our there wandering the wastelands for years and could kill a zombie with his bare hands (probably). It was pretty cool.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
We were climbing a mountain, with my aunt, her son, and his two kids.
Why do we had to use our hands? Or why was climbing that mountain was so urgent?

I found myself telling my cousin about his mother after I told her where she was going to place her hands on slippery rocks, although I was warning him, he couldn't hear me no matter how loud I spoke.

As the little rocks moved under my aunt's fingers, she slipped a little until she held herself with a sharp edge of a rock below her she started crying for help, I didn't notice the other's didn't realise that. I only started moving carefully towards her, my heartbeat was rising, I was looking at her the moment her hands were too weak to hold her.

Yes she fell. I quickly jumped. But it was too late, it all happened like a flash in front of my eyes, less than five seconds right before I jump.. Her back bone broke when she hit another rock down below, before I could realise she was dead, her head hit a rock, I couldn't blink to miss the moment when her nose started bleeding until it was all over.

And I jumped towards her, it didn't hurt me though, I landed on my feet first, then I used my hands to prevent my face from hitting the ground.
Why didn't I die too?

Another question was, why didn't my cousin's face turn sad after he realised his mother was dead? He simply told me and his kids to go find her body.
Well I wasn't waiting for his words, I started running in the direction her body rolled down before it disappeared in the messy bushes. I ran a lot, I couldn't find her. There was a river down there. I believed it had fallen there.

I was still wondering when I woke up.
I still remember her face as she died, moment by moment.
Now that I think of it, I find it so strange that it only take few moments for terrifying changes in life to happen.

I saw the death scene of the woman who was just alive. I thought about yesterday, the day before, the many years before, she was there. But not anymore.

Although it was just a dream, when I look at her, I can still her face as she was dead in my dream.

melpomene

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I was at a frat party, in an unknown house. (I've never been to a real party before.)

I go to the bathroom, weirded out and lost, and see my 4 year old daughter standing on her preschool size, neon green stepstool barfing refried beans into a toilet. I ask "Are you okay?", freaked out, and she turns to me, smiles big, and tells me she's fine. Then I woke up.

I'm still wondering what the hell that was about.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a nightmare last night... It was about riding a boat on a lake with a guy possessed by a demon on the board. I tried to help him and exorcise the devil in him, but he turned against me, climbed up to the ceiling making weird noise and when his eye popped out, I woke up.

(I probably watch way too much horror movies)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was on the bottom bottom floor underneath elevator shaft and I see this young child have a demented two-faced personality. I get worried and look around more and I see the mom have a scary two faced personality as well.

Only a fragment of my dream though, I'm sure it made the connection about how far I went down the building..

It seems like the majority of my dreams is trying to get into the deepest parts of things. Sounds very Ni in character lol. (This pattern of dreams started way way WAY earlier than ever knowing MBTI-making it more legit) Lol.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
From the recent night

I have redecorated my bathroom in a way that I can place sofa and giant TV in it. Also for some reason I had the corpse of my long dead grandmother, which I have placed on the one side of the sofa. After that I have undressed myself to my underwear, I opened a few beers and just watched TV while chating with the few day dead corpse that was just laying there. I simply woke up when the corpse for some reason started to melt like an ice cream on summer sun.

I believe my Fi and Se and struggling to get more attention.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I was on a game show where for some reason we had to try to find out who a serial killer was and there were all these challenges. And i passed stage 1 so i got to go home with my fiance/partner. And we had to search the country to find a serial killer for part 2 of the game. While we were searching the game show host called us in the middle of the night saying to come quick. So we did and he took us to this construction site/pit of lava and said he was going to kill himself. So my fiance who i had intense dream feelings for jumped in after him. And they both died, I was distraught. And i went home just wanting to be done with the game and so angry. I start to relax and just while Im relaxing I get a creepy message saying that hes going to get me. So i go to the mall the next day for supplies. I go on the escalator and i turn around because I hear screaming and there are all these dead bodies. There are these security guards whose torsos have been fused together. The mall gets shut down and everyone is screaming still terrified. Im running knowing that this is the end when I black out. I wake up and I realize that I have been kidnapped by the serial killer. He turns to me and says 'do you want to play?' And I wake up IRL at that point fucking terrified.

Fucking vivid dreams. It is like I lived it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my dream apparently drug users (female) would wear these tampons but they were different because for urine tests when you peed it would collect all the drug stuff and you'd test clean but the thing is sometimes they collect the smell of the drugs and you could tell by smell alone if you got near them. and then was told not to worry about crack users cuz they'd either get so paranoid they'd do. or die exercising (particularlly riding a bike, because apparently if you do crack and ride a bike you will have a heart attack and die.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
had a nightmare that they decided i needed to my senior year of highschool again and for somereason i had to actually go to school i couldn't do it from home or a private tutor so its right before my first day and i started crying saying how i don't want to go, because i was really embarrassed like bawling because i did not want to go it was awful:(

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
In my dream I went to visit a property my parents owned out in the countryside somewhere, and although in the dream I assumed it was Canada (where I live now), it looked like Romania (where I grew up). Anyway, there was this creepy old barn there with barred windows, and a feeling of dread everywhere. Well in the dream I decided to change it, and tore it all down, all the misery of it, and build this brand new house, just for me. It had one big open room, and it was beautiful and filled with light. I first decorated it to be green and aqua, one of my favorite color combinations, but then decided I wanted to make it purple and red. It was beautiful! I then walked around the area where this new house was, and it turned out to be on this lake. The lake was nice but muddy, typical of lakes here (something I hate), but in my dream I decided I didn't want that, so the lake became a beautiful ocean, an ocean I've often gone swimming in in my dreams. It was super cool, especially that all the negatives changed to positives because I wanted them to. I wish I knew what it all meant.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was in the passenger seat of a car. My friend was driving. We were driving around some neighborhood at night, when suddenly some guy in front of his house runs towards us and tries to attack us. For some reason it was very unsettling and luckily, because we were in a car, we were able to get away (but damn he could run fast). We tried to call 911 to report him (he was very dangerous), but they said they needed the exact address. We didn't know what number his house was, so we made a mission to drive past it again and get the number while simultaneously hopefully avoiding the guy. We went to get the number--I don't remember if we actually got it or not--and the guy attacked us again. We were barely able to turn the car around in time and speed away. I remember sitting very stiffly in fear and asking, "It can't go any faster than this?"

It was a weird dream, it didn't make much sense, and I don't know why the guy was attacking us or why he had such a dangerous presence. But it scared me enough that I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
another bad dream
I took some anti-psychotic and started tripping hard core and didn't know where I was
or anything and i felt like i was flying really fast and was really really scared because it was like being on a really intense drug trip and not being sure of where i was or what was going on