• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I dreamed last night about putting a spreadsheet together with lots of graphs in. Oh and a snake biting a dog, the dog didn't die but took on the venomous powers of the snake. That was the interesting part of the dream, since my day job is spreadsheets and graphs.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had a dream that these reptilian aliens kept stopping time to lead me astray upon their demonic path; it was in this old house that was vaguely familiar that had been abandoned in the apocalypse. Every time they did a time stop the only way to access reality was to call upon the name of Jesus Christ, this was the only thing that allowed me to regain control. The more I caved in to material reality, the more I was lead astray and the more affect their time stops had upon me with the ultimate effect of advancing their demonic agenda. These reptilians appeared human until I had tuned my spiritual eyes upon them 100%, which is exactly when they would attempt to use their time stop ability, during which their true nature was quite clearly reptilian/demonic.

Remiel

MBTI Type
INTP
Disapproval of people in my vicinity in one context or another. Murder ensues. And not even in a wanton but a sort of forced into the situation -way. Nocturnal business as usual.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dreamed that I had to visit my estranged close friend's apartment in order to get my Apple IIGS fixed by the man who lived in his bedroom closet. It was stressful getting that done and collecting things I had left behind before his territorial girlfriend arrived.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually had a really bad one. Guy kidnapped me, tied me up in a dark room, and then made me answer all of these riddles. And they kept getting more difficult until I got one wrong and then this feeling of doom telling me that he was going to kill me woke me up. This was last night, and I kept refalling back asleep and getting the riddle wrong and it was really pissing me off in dreamland for whatever reason.

Patrick

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oops--I misread the title of this thread. Thought it said, "What's the Least Memorable Dream You Had?"

That was gonna be hard. (And probably boring.)

Raffaella

bon vivant
I'm standing in the midst of a field, immediately surrounded by a red aura, it emanates warmth, love and appreciation, a dark figure approaches from behind, I perceive the dark figure bestowed the affection, I turn to identify the figure...

And the scene fades to brown.

I dreamt this the night I received good news; I think my sub-conscious is rewarding me.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I had a dream that these reptilian aliens kept stopping time to lead me astray upon their demonic path...
I hate when that happens.

Actually had a really bad one. Guy kidnapped me, tied me up in a dark room, and then made me answer all of these riddles. And they kept getting more difficult until I got one wrong and then this feeling of doom telling me that he was going to kill me woke me up. This was last night, and I kept refalling back asleep and getting the riddle wrong and it was really pissing me off in dreamland for whatever reason.

Freud says that this means ******CENSORED******* and ******CENSORED*******. But, it could be related to your ******CENSORED******* and ******CENSORED*******.

Jung says that it probably means you're very uncomfortable with Ti right now. ;)

Anomoly

MBTI Type
ENFP
an INFJ was typing to me in my dreams the other night. I was trying to read it all on the screen until gary numan came in and i got so excited i woke up.:(

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Melatonin gives me a lot of memorable dreams. Before I woke up this morning I had a dream where I was playing different pianos and organs. Eventually after playing for a long time I arbitrarily decided to quit playing. The next thing I know I'm in a real zombie apocalypse, and I'm scared to death thinking about the horror of being eaten alive. So I tried to find a way to wake up. I tried willing myself awake but that didn't work. So I decided to try shaking my head. That woke me up, and as I awoke I noticed I was really shaking my head.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream that i time traveled to the past and ended up in a lab with abraham lincoln and albert einstein working in it. and we did something to piss them off and so we had to quickly leave and so we started driving (how we time traveled) they figured it out (einstein and lincoln) and chased us in a t-model ford through time. and in my dream to break the speed of light was only 360 mph and that was how you time traveled. so by my dream logic you time travel when you fly.

also einstein and lincoln worked in a lab together and were friends.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dreamt that I had a part-time job at Wal-Mart on the side.

The way employees were treated wasn't an issue. The fact that it was a Wal-Mart, specifically, wasn't an issue. The pay wasn't an issue. But the repetition inherent in the job was a nightmare. ...within a nightmare.

That was the thing my subconscious focused on. My priorities are pretty messed up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had a dream this is more fucked up then the time travel one. that i had to fix a toilet and i was looking at pipes in loew's and would poop down them to see if my poop would fit or if it was too narrow to use. so my dream was essentially me shitting down pieces of pipes in the middle of a hardware store.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had this dream where I was in this small town, working at a church. The head priest was rearranging the cemetery that surrounded the church, and I was helping him. (?) He was telling me that the graves had to be lined exactly next to each other in a set number of feet. He said this had to be followed or the gods would be angry and unleash their rage upon the town. (???) I'm pretty sure I mentally raised my eyebrows at this, but just then, a zombie popped out of nowhere!

Since that freakin' scared me, I immediately jumped on this ladder that was leaning next to the church. I used this distance advantage to reach the gun in my pocket and shot him down. Then my dream did some kind of time skip and I was in this nicely furnished room with a couple of people in it. They were all scared and kept peeking out the windows. When I asked them what was wrong, they just said that the zombies have awoken again. (Again?!?) Since this was where the dream started to get more blurry, I started freaking out with the others on what we were going to do.

Then I had this crazy idea that we had to burn the church down. And just when I conjured up that thought, I woke up. :(

Pinker85

I was running around my neighborhood and men were trying to kill me. I had this thought that I really didn't want to die.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
i had a dream this is more fucked up then the time travel one. that i had to fix a toilet and i was looking at pipes in loew's and would poop down them to see if my poop would fit or if it was too narrow to use. so my dream was essentially me shitting down pieces of pipes in the middle of a hardware store.

I will never dream so grand.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
my asshole of a boss gave me a crown. I put it on my head and then I was transporting to the future. I felt it in my body like an orgasm.

When I was in the future...everything was the same, except isntead of people, there were robots everywhere, motionless and dead, laying here and there as if they were just animated and doing what normal people do.

I felt an erie yet amazing delight in the possibility of uncovering what I've always wanted to know - what would happen in the future....and I saw a wasteland of robots. I felt compelled to revive them, but there was no way, yet there were some present, hidden, or some other presence, following me through the ghost town.

It may have been Ghost Dawg, Ice cube...astral projecting into my dreams again, trying to pinch my bum...that salty and perverted bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit I just had a time travel dream too!

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
about her…she delivered a message to me..haha omg, then i woke up

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For once it was just a really normal real-life sort of dream. I saw my girlfriend(or do I call her ex-girlfriend now?) It probably just represents longing, wanting to be in person with her so that we can mend our relationship.