• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was gettting on vent and instead of their being chat a doctor who episode was playing so i started watching. it was a david tenant one, 4 parts the 2nd was playing, and the cybermen looked different they looked mostly the same except they had a glass dome on the top of their heads with a brain in it. and they were all sitting in this room and their brains started to grow and break those domes and immedietlly grow a new cover one grew what looked like a baseball hat made out of shark.

then doctor is dressed like peter pan and flies across this thing (in my dream everyone could fly) it turns out amy had been photographed by a perv as a child their and the doctor is destroying this memory and this is related to the cybermen uprising and evolution

i'm then their and i'm flying around, and to propel my self i essentially do the breast stroke.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My grandma had a weird dream about Putin last night.:weirdbanana:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oh then in my dream i wanted breakfast so i headed to mcdonald's except it was after breakfast but in the same building was a chik-fil-a so i went their and got chicken nuggets but instead of fries i tried to get deep fried zuchini but the person was like they're pretty bland and don't come with sauce and convinced me to get a big pack of newman-o's as a side.

ubot

MBTI Type
isfj
I cut my hair. But it was all business in front, party in the back. Like seriously, minimal amount of hair in front and flowing locks in the back. I thought I looked awful and then I woke up.

star tripper

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was at the helm of a space expedition, and my best friend's dorm was the crew. I guess my best friend was an outcast, so the dorm thought it would be funny to throw acid at her face. I caught the perp's wrist and put him in an arm bar, snapping his arm. During the skirmish, though, one of us accidentally hit a lever that set the ship off course and somehow cracked the wall between this universe and the next. Ghosts from the parallel universe leaked into our ship and started attacking us with ice picks -- picks made of ice. One of the ghosts was one of my favorite singers, Ronnie James Dio (who passed away in 2010). Unlike his fellow ghost space pirates, he did not fight to kill; he calmly explained as we were fighting that the ghost pirates merely wanted to hijack the ship to use it to save their planet. What he didn't know was that we were heading toward a black hole at a frightening speed. I knew there wasn't enough time to evacuate the crew members, so I took my best friend and Dio and stuffed them into an elevator that would take them to an escape pod while I stayed back to figure out how to save the ship (and the rest of the crew). Dio didn't understand and broke out of the elevator. I realized I had to choose to either guarantee the safety of my best friend and Dio (and therefore the guaranteed death of my crew) or risk everyone's life equally. I chose to save my best friend and Dio. I tackled the both of them in the escape pod to ensure neither would try to get back on the ship and released the escape pod. The ship and everyone on board vanished.

Seven years later, I was a professor in a space colony, and some of the crew members who were presumably dead visited my school, angry at what I had done and demanding answers. I suspected they wanted revenge for what I had done but woke up before they could carry it out.

...I also looked like Robert Downey, Jr. seven years later, so I guess I got a sex change in the meantime.

93JC

I was at my former elementary school for a work-related reason that wasn't elaborated on. The school had been thoroughly renovated. It had in fact become a sort of giant open-concept space with kids all over the place. I could still identify the locations of the former classrooms from the few walls that were left. A teacher asked to speak with me, wondering what I was doing there. I explained that I was there to meet someone for a work-related reason and that, coincidentally, I went to this school when I was a little boy. We chit-chatted for a brief time, talking about how when I went there for school it looked nothing like it does 'now'. (In reality it does look substantially different, having been expanded at least once.)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There was a bus stop right infront of my front door and I was so happy about it, because I could sleep longer and didn't have to run for the bus. :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was in some sort of dorm commons and ran into an acquaintance. I tried to catch her attention, but she pretended not to notice. I said hi again and she stopped to talk, as we talked she shifted constantly in her chair like a dog rubbing its butt into the carpet. She invited me to come hang out in the evening with them at an izikaya. As she walked away I immediately forgot the name of the place, I considered texting her to ask, but I shrugged and spent the evening by myself.

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The snow went up to my waist. I had to take the car to work. It was dark and still snowing, but there were people surrounding my car and both front doors were wide open. A guy comes up to me and wants to sell me MY car. Why should I pay for the car I already own? But no, he had opened the car with his key and therefore I had to pay for it. He keeps telling me that it really is MY car, but I HAVE to pay to have it back.
At this point I decide that the snow have ruined the car, so I have to take the train through India to get to my job. The train shrinks in size the further it goes and I have to get off at some station because I don't want to fall off the train. During my break, the train shrinks so much that it actually disappears.
A friend then joined me for a cup of tea, before asking me if everything I tell him is a secret between us.
"Well, I tell everyone that I know a biologist, it depends on what we talk about, right?"
For some reason, this makes him really confused and he looks at me like I have told him that he is purple.

Then my phone went off and I had to wake up.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
that i peed standing up. or tried to. I was like "yeah it jst makes more sense to" so i got half of the pee in the toilet the other half in my underwear and floor then shortly after dreamt i had peed the bed, :shock: then i was living with my best friend and he kept saying how he really wanted bacon and then their was a comercial for bacon and he needed to get breakfast food from the store.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was visiting a museum with my boyfriend. A pregnant woman was the guide. He could not stop staring at her with such desire.

Well ...I did not even leave the place. It was really painful to see his look on her as I was really in love with him.:puppy_dog_eyes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I randomly time traveled to a period of time where tampons did not exist and my period started and in this dream where i was you just bled everywhere, but their was toilet paper so i was like this makes no sense, so i put that in my underwear to help, then their were also other people from now who traveled to their and gave me a box of tampons. apparently time traveling was a big tourist thing i dunno how i got their. it was good.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
A lady I knew from childhood/early adolescence was sitting on a stool up against a wall in my school. Her face and hair were sort of ashen-silvery. She was asking me weird, probing questions about my past personal development.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I dreamed I was walking down the sidewalk wearing 16th century style armor of mirror chrome. I wore my black framed glasses over the helmet visor.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was walking in the forest and a beautiful woman gave me a silver ring. I placed it next to a tree.

When I awoke, I went to the tree from my dream and there was a dead moth where I had placed the ring.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
An abusive man and woman drew blood from a girl and tried to control her, and she ran off to hide from them. Part of the time I was in the dream 'as' the girl avoiding the abusive strangers with unknown intentions. They were trying to keep her in a home to experiment a bit and then dispose of her, far as I can tell.

Usually my dreams are pretty dark...

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Most recently? Studying and doing lab work.

My two favorites though are the one where I "accidentally" set off a nuclear warhead in my own town and there was a scramble to evacuate or find shelter. I found it interesting how quickly the dream counterparts of the people I knew in IRL went from panic to frustration to resignation. City/region still went to shit despite my efforts to "fix" my "mistake".

The other involved me working really hard to sell a lot of plant seeds so I could buy and captain my own ship. Even though it was only a few hours, it feel like years had passed and I had finally saved up enough to get a nice starter vessel and my crew mutinied and threw me overboard during the maiden voyage. What made it worse was that all the people in my crew were people I knew IRL so I was irrationally irritated with them for a few days afterwards.

Huh. Looking back, I wonder if they those two dreams were related...

Last edited:

93JC

There was an annoying, repetitive buzzing sound that was reminiscent of my alarm.

Turns out it was my alarm. And I slept right through it.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been marathoning Criminal Minds this past week. I dreamed I was looking for a pic of Dr. Reid to use as my avatar for this forum. I guess Matthew Gray Gubler had some weird phases in his life. In recent photos, he looked like Joaquin Phoenix with the beard. He also carried a toddler on his shoulders, even in red carpet photos. I think he rented the toddler, like a prop. The kid was becoming famous, and other celebrities started to carry him on their shoulders for events and photo shoots.

ap_joaquin_phoenix_090213_mn.jpg

All the photos of Gubler in his early twenties were mugshots, and he looked like a middle-aged biker with a ponytail and a receding hairline. It was terrible. I finally ended up going to a Chinese photoshopping website for a better pic. It turned out there was a high demand for pics of Gubler where he was photoshopped to look normal. I ran out of time to pick one, and the dream ended.