• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.
We shall have to study you in our labORatory. :burns: Please proceed immediately to the Bouncy Castle basement.

:phantom:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.

I just stayed by myself two nights in a row in a motel room. Both nights I had ghost dreams. The second night it was like this: I was sitting in a room with a window behind me. I had a laptop in my lap and I was videoconferencing with some woman at a hospital. Something grabbed the back of my head, not hard but enough to get my attention. The woman on the camera told me to look behind me. There was a really old man outside the window. He said he was dying, that he was already getting rigor mortis (he called it by some other weird name), and that he needed to see a doctor.

Cygnus

Something about video games and a jar of dirty water with some small fish swimming around in it and a moon jelly floating in the center.

I got at an angle to look at the jellyfish more clearly, and then a box jelly appeared in the jar. Then I imagined it teleporting into my bed sheets and killing me, and I woke up terrified.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Had this dream last night. I was walking outside near where i live and i saw this guy going after a girl and it seemed like they were in a middle of fight and the girl wanted the guy not to follow her. They had recently broken up and the guy didnt want to let her go. The situation seemed like it might escalate too much, so i walked to the girl(who i then noticed was stunningly beautiful and seemed really sweet) and stared at the guy and was like "i think you should calm down", then he started talking something that didnt make much sense and was crying. I said to him something like "i cant understand you, i feel bad for you, but go away". Then the girl came to me smiling and said to me that im a good man and seemed really attracted to me, she also said something about having seen me around and she thought that im cute. I walked her to a nearby bus stop. She started hitting on me and i was like "wow this girl is amazing", but i kinda froze and my phone rang and i walked few meters away to talk. Then after the call ended i didnt know what to do about her for a second and her bus came. She gave me a big smile and thanked me and hopped on the bus.

Today i saw a girl who looked exactly like the girl in the dream, she even smiled in similar way when i looked at her :unsure:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.

Watch a couple episodes of The Dead Files and then report back to me.

laurapants08

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Okay I'm going to post my dream first then go back and read the thread:

I was on a boat with Salvador Dali. He had a chain on him because for his "death as art" he was going to drown himself at sea. (Edit: I know there was something heavy attached to the chain he threw into the ocean but I have no idea what it was so I'm going to create a detail and say it was a lobster phone made of cement.) As he disappeared into the ocean it was as surreal as one of his paintings. I paddled back to land on a sea of oil paint. I docked then all I can recall is being on a street. Most of the houses had stucco siding. I spoke to Mark Twain while some one else above us listen. I said to Mark Twain "I watch Dali die." then added "for the 3rd time."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was flying from somewhere to somewhere in florida. I get on the plane and I'm like "Is this even the right plane?" "oh it probably is if not you can figure it out when it lands" the flight attendant is wearing normal clothes and is with her husband. we fly weeeee and then they land and the captain goes "Welcome to Southwest LA" and I'm like shit start to panic I get off for some reason we walk through a locker room full of japanese people and are on the other side of security. I begin freaking out I see someone outside i know I tell her what happened she's like "That's rough I have to go". then I'm like ok i'll talk to a worker, I go up to a counter and people are dressed in military uniforms, I'm like no i should go through security, I can't find my boarding pass, id, or debit card. So I'm wandering around no clue what to do. My mom shows up, and she was like you are in florida and this is the correct airport. then we drive to condo, except the headboard to my bed is taking up the whole front seat. oh and the whole dream I could've called my mom, but i was too embarrassed and wanted to figure it out on my own

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"

Yeah. I don't know.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Last night I was dreaming something about Katie Hopkins. No, it was not a sex dream.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Last night I dreamed that I was taking care of this toddler while his parents were away for a few days. (None of these people actually exist in real life; my brain just invented them.) But for some reason, the baby could turn into a dog at will. Like, an enormous dog. An Irish wolfhound, if I'm remembering correctly. And I was getting mad, because every time he changed into a dog, his clothes would get ruined. His parents had packed him a bag with clothes and diapers and such, but I was worried he'd run out of clothes before they got back. At one point I told him, "No more morphing, or you're spending the rest of the weekend naked!"

Yeah. I don't know.

Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something about having been given responsibility for something important, but something you feel you don't have control of. You're concerned about how other people see you handle it. The dog is interesting, how did you feel about the dog?
I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP

Yeah, babysitting those werewolfhound babies are a pain, and the pay is rarely worth it. I never know if they should have a diaper or newspaper down around them on the floor. :shrug: Last time I babysat one, it bit me! :mad:

I liked the dog. The dog was awesome. It was the baby that was giving me trouble.

Anyway, I have a theory on what the dream represents (if anything). But I think I should keep it to myself.

Share with the rest of this psychology class, please.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dreams are unproductive and an absolute waste of time.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

You know, if you were going for sad.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
My ex-best friend, whom I still love dearly, was hugging me as I sobbed, assuring me that she was always there for me. Strange thing is, I woke up and couldn't tell if it was true or not. Clearly it didn't happen, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't see that. Finally I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have happened, because I would have journaled about it.

You know, if you were going for sad.

I've had those questionable dreams before too, both sad ones and good ones. They really mess with my head, but they're also kinda fun! Ne food! :laugh:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do you generally find that you have more important things to do while you are sleeping? :alttongue:

Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.

:evilgenius:
Oh ho ho... And it will happen

gromit

likes this
I had a daughter (or adopted a daughter?) and she had really pretty, straight dark hair and beautiful soft brown eyes. We found a litter of baby foxes that had been abandoned or mother had died, and we took them in and made a box with some soft felt and other bedding and they were soooo cute and playful, like dogs. And the daughter, who was normally so quiet and somber, smiled as she held one of the baby foxes.

It was really the best dream ever and I woke up feeling so happy and content.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Yes, I cannot give in to flights of fancy if I plan on taking over the world some day.

:evilgenius:
Oh ho ho... And it will happen
:worthy:

Every leader who wants to take over the world posts their picture everywhere.

Just sayin'. :D