• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no no no no no no no no non no walrus=8 icecube tray=9

they are not double digits this is why there's so many house fires is because people keep trying to make things double digits that aren't

Thank you. Hope I didn't cause a fire by my folly.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was 18, the dream lasted a few seconds and it felt like I was inside a virtual reality type setup. Similar to lawnmower man. But the clarity was like that of a 4K screen wrapped around my head. I floated for a few seconds and managed to fly. I could feel my body lift and laughing at the experience. I also felt like I was in control and self aware that I was dreaming. Only to wake up after a few seconds.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my most recent dream, which made even less sense than most of them, fencing with katanas (without protective tips) was an Olympic sport, but the "katanas" looked more like really long, serrated steak knives. The last Olympic gold medalist for women's steak-knife-fencing was a huge celebrity who had recently been suspected of murdering a bunch of people with her sword, though these were pretty much rumors rather than actual legal allegations. From what I remember, the victims had been determined to die from wounds by a serrated knife, but there was no evidence pointing to who actually carried out the murders - people just pointed to the most prominent person who was associated with that weapon. She went from being really admired to being the most hated person in the U.S., and despite the lack of evidence that she murdered anybody, the news covered the story constantly. At the end of my dream I was a fencer as well, practicing my moves (which would make a real fencer facepalm) with my giant steak knife. I was basically just prancing around and sticking my three-foot-long steak-sword in the air like an uncoordinated 3-year-old with a toy sword.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this is one dream but cuts back and forth between 2 completely different settings

so i'm at a pool and on the side it says "to take 2 pictures " not sure what it means, then i cut to a neighborhood street and there's these two people and one guy is like i want to buy that house and tear it down, so the other guy takes him to the lot it's an old historical mansion cut back to the pool now theres two horses riding on stationary bikes facing each other, and they're supposdly smoking crack but i don't actually see any, and one goes "mmmm good crack" and the other nods his head in agreement. now back to the house and the guy who took the other guy there is like why would you want to tear this down? and he's like it's not spacious enough and the garage is ugly. and then he's like maybe i'll just tear down the garage. (it was added in the last 10-15 years and didn't really fit in the last of the house)

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I took a nap today, something weird happened. My dream-self fell asleep during my dream, so instead of actually dreaming, there was a period during my dream when I was asleep, then woke up (still in my dream) after a while, and somebody in my dream told me that I had been sleeping. Meta-sleep, so to speak.
This was probably a first for me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
pun in my dream last night: there was a snow ball fight with bread dough instead of snow and some dude goes "we're rolling in the dough"

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
There was some area where we practiced magic. At one point I was having a magical battle with my friend, I was a lizard-wizard who shot streams of magic and she was a butterfly who flew around me in circles.

I can vaguely recall how other parts of the dream felt but I can't see enough to put it in words. Hmm.

LonestarCowgirl

The last two nights I've been awakened by the voice of a child talking in my ear (the same child). Yesterday it said, "I see her." Today it said "Joni." I'd like to say I'm dreaming this; I'm concerned I'm not. It ends tonight..

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
The last two nights I've been awakened by the voice of a child talking in my ear (the same child). Yesterday it said, "I see her." Today it said "Joni." I'd like to say I'm dreaming this; I'm concerned I'm not. It ends tonight..
It's just a ghost. :coffee:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Earlier in the dream, I was watching people walk down the street but they were just figures from a memory, and then strange creatures started walking by me. I think one was furry and with one big eye and a goofy smile.

Later, I was on a bus and it went up a really steep incline (60 degrees or more), and when it got to the top started going off jumps and falling down to lower levels and it was really exhilarating. At the end of the trip, I fell off the bus and was nearby a shopping centre, so I started doing some shopping and went to the lolly section. There were deers in the shop, and things like a stall selling red and green frog lollies and energy drinks for $7. Eventually I ended up in a sort of underground maze and I was riding a small vehicle around. I noticed a small room where you seemed to be able to get through the top by moving planks of wood, but it didn't go anywhere. So I boarded the vehicle again, though I think I had turned into someone else now, and was driving around again. There was a point where I had to dodge stalls and a couple women who looked really shallow and like they were doing shopping.

I also started thinking about the cognitive functions during the dream, about how when we realise the form of our thoughts separately from the content of the thoughts, we elevate to a higher level of understanding.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bought a boat!!

(In my dream.)

It was a sailboat. Because I somehow knew how to sail just from reading nautical fiction. I was trying to figure out what to name it when I woke up.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bought a boat!!

(In my dream.)

It was a sailboat. Because I somehow knew how to sail just from reading nautical fiction. I was trying to figure out what to name it when I woke up.

Nothing special I can remember.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] That's the second time TODAY that someone shared that song with me. Not even kidding.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=20044]chubber[/MENTION] That's the second time TODAY that someone shared that song with me. Not even kidding.

And don't you ever forget!

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I once dreamed I was being attacked by a lion.

When I (understandably) woke up, the cat was perched on my chest pawing at my face.

(How my unconscious mind *knew* it was the cat in my sleep, and associated it with a lion, I'll never :Dknow...)
"How an elephant got in my pajamas..."

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to have frequent dreams where there was always some form of transportation or exploratory travel involved. I mean every single dream. Whether it was me riding my motorcycle, flying in a futuristic hovercraft in an over-exaggerated hilly landscape reminiscent of where I grew up, getting dumped onto a shore after kayaking... I was always going somewhere. An ENFP friend of mine helped me identify this theme after I started jotting down a stream of consciousness about my dreams daily immediately upon waking.

Ever since getting my own house and getting married, I've not jot down a single dream. Not one. I know they happen but I don't think they involve as much "transportation" now. It's as if my psyche was constantly on the run trying desperately to figure out where to settle, and then by circumstance of life it finally happened.

LonestarCowgirl

For those curious about my dream the other night, when I heard what sounded like a child talking to me, I was immediately awakened and gasped for air because I recognized it to be the same voice I heard the night before. It sounded like a child was in my room talking in my ear!

Being Christian, I thought for sure a demon was in the room with me, but I wasn't scared at all; that is probably due to witnessing exorcisms at my church where I've seen and heard demons come out of people. I would never consider myself a medium; I absolutely won't entertain spirits of any kind, other than the holy spirit. I casted it out of my house and haven't had another encounter with it. If I do, I'll report back.

For the atheists and heavy thinkers, the possibility of my experience being a dream is probable; although, I've never had a dream like it.

P.S., I don't know anyone named Joni.