• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I joined a Star Trek forum yesterday, so last night I had a very short Star Trek dream.

Spock was trapped or kidnapped on board an alien ship. He was being viewed on the main screen of the Enterprise, yelling something to the effect (I don't remember the exact words) of, "I must be returned to the Enterprise as soon as possible!"

But only "I must be returned to the Enterprise" was stated/yelled on the other ship. Because Spock was immediately beamed over to the bridge next to Kirk, where he yelled "...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" right next to him. This embarrassed Spock, and he was kind of like, "Sorry, captain, I did not realize my return would be so... immediate."

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Was driving on a VERY crowded but quickly moving freeway, and spent a full 30 seconds gradually losing control of the vehicle -- trying to keep it from speeding up and failing, trying to keep from crashing into the car in front of me by veering across several lanes of traffic and generally driving like a crazy person -- and then slowly bringing the vehicle to a stop (which didn't cause an accident but definitely angered everyone behind me). Just as about three different police vehicles drove up and police officers started getting out and running towards my car, a pop-up window showed up in my vision: "Continue? Y/N" and I chose "N". Everything paused. I got out of the car and saw that there was a sunny beach right off the freeway, so I walked over to it and set out trekking by foot on the sand. Felt embarrassed and guilty, but glad that everything had worked out -- my car and the police cars had disappeared and the freeway was back to normal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Was driving on a VERY crowded but quickly moving freeway, and spent a full 30 seconds gradually losing control of the vehicle -- trying to keep it from speeding up and failing, trying to keep from crashing into the car in front of me by veering across several lanes of traffic and generally driving like a crazy person -- and then slowly bringing the vehicle to a stop (which didn't cause an accident but definitely angered everyone behind me). Just as about three different police vehicles drove up and police officers started getting out and running towards my car, a pop-up window showed up in my vision: "Continue? Y/N" and I chose "N". Everything paused. I got out of the car and saw that there was a sunny beach right off the freeway, so I walked over to it and set out trekking by foot on the sand. Felt embarrassed and guilty, but glad that everything had worked out -- my car and the police cars had disappeared and the freeway was back to normal.

damn i didn't realize this was a dream i was gonna ask if you were drunk.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
damn i didn't realize this was a dream i was gonna ask if you were drunk.
Lol! Pretty sure the only way I would have experienced this as real life would have been if I was high AF. Not just drunk. And I'd be in jail or paying a steep fine.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Lol! Pretty sure the only way I would have experienced this as real life would have been if I was high AF. Not just drunk. And I'd be in jail or paying a steep fine.

i mean stuff like that happens when i'm not drunk or high. not to that extent, but def weird shit when driving. and because it was that extreme i figured you might've been drunk. though i've never been asked if i wanted to continue.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Just wake me up when someone has a Batman and Robin dream

These are of interest to researchers.

Wistful Muffin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My most memorable dream was when I had a magical flying belt, it had a big belt buckle with an arrow pointing up. Whenever I pulled the belt up I would slowly go into the air and it was awesome.
The problem was that in the dream I was afraid of heights (I'm not really) and every time I got remotely high I'd freak out and I didn't know how to get back down.
Good dream.

Chthonic

I dreamt last night that I was roaming around a paddock, I think one of the properties I am yet to visit. The earth was soft and verdant and despite it's hilly aspect I knew it was just right. Then the neighbour came over and started talking and I realised we shared a common interest about the land. At some point though we were chased by giant dogs and have to scale trees that weren't really trees they were like ski-lifts or something. That was the point at which I realised....oh, this is just one of those non-sensical crazy dreams. :shrug:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I dreamed that I was watching movies at a friend's house, and I got up to go to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror, I found I'd suddenly become pudgy and I had super short hair. I looked like an androgynous Patton Oswalt.

I don't even know.

violett

Last night I dreamed that I was watching movies at a friend's house, and I got up to go to the bathroom. But when I looked in the mirror, I found I'd suddenly become pudgy and I had super short hair. I looked like an androgynous Patton Oswalt.

I don't even know.

Fears expressed subconsciously?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yet another dream about heights. (Dreamt it somewhere between 6am and 7:30am, after I'd woken up once, which probably explains some of the physical-energy-related content.)

I was eating/drinking with some friends, and we were all sitting at one of those round wooden outdoor tables with a cloth umbrella in the middle. The table and each bench had a motor and a propeller at the base, that were keeping us suspended incredibly high in the air -- there were wisps of clouds below us. At one point I accidentally flipped a switch underneath my bench that turned the propeller off, and then very quickly turned it back on again, just as I was starting to fall. Everyone laughed and I breathed a sigh of relief and hoped that we'd be done soon. Later, everyone was horsing around at the table and leaning / tilting the table and benches in my direction, and I leaned back too -- not worrying too much, since it had been so easy to fix the bench the previous time.

The dream abruptly switched at this point to solid ground. I was in a friend's house, everything seemed normal, and I realized they were treating me differently. More sensitively. "Are you okay?" my friend asks. I remember a flood of information (not memories, but information, as if I'd been told about it after the fact) about how everyone leaning towards me at that propeller-table/bench setup had short-circuited my bench and sent me tumbling hundreds and hundreds of feet to the ground. "We thought you were going to die" said my friend. I looked down at myself and thought that I looked pretty normal*, but I gradually became aware of the fact that I felt very sluggish and had little to no energy. Felt about as weak as people were treating me.

The rest of the dream is more in bits and pieces -- can't remember it all. At one point, I was outside wandering through the suburbs and realized that I had no idea who my friends were, and probably didn't have a working cell phone because of the fall, so I didn't know who to call or where to go. Then I realized someone had replaced my phone and entered my contacts in. I looked through the contacts and found my fiancee's** number, called him, and asked him to pick me up. I don't think he ever did?

In the last part of my dream, I ended up at another friend's house, staying with them for the night. The friend said to me at some point that I seemed like "the real me", or "back to normal", or something like that, and I ended up having a passing moment of vulnerability with them, telling them that I WASN'T "back to normal" -- that I had near-total amnesia and didn't know what city this was, who I was, who all my friends were, who my fiancee was, etc. The friend thanked me for my honesty, and had a sort of sympathetic/pitying expression.

Some stuff happened after that but I can't remember exactly what it was. The entire dream post-fall had a helpless and vulnerable tone -- not anxious, like the pre-fall part.

Woke up feeling just as foggy and sluggish as I had in the dream -- and kind of impressed/entertained by the way that I had rationalized typical dream confusion into something related to the dream's plot (i.e. amnesia). It felt more real, and less like I was "going along for the ride", than any dream I've ever had.

*Note that in this dream I was VERY aware of how I look -- which rarely happens to me in dreams. Usually it doesn't occur to me, and I go the whole dream without knowing who I am -- just experiencing the content of the dream as an unknown narrator. Or I'll dream that I'm a totally different character. But in this dream I look like me, I dress like me, my hair is my hair, etc.
**Note that I don't have a fiancee in real life

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
last night i dreamed i found my ice cube trays!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
last night i dreamed i found my ice cube trays!

was it because of 89ing in vent yesterday? i still don't see how it involves walruses and icecube trays, i figured it was oral and boob sex (does boob sex even exist?)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
was it because of 89ing in vent yesterday? i still don't see how it involves walruses and icecube trays, i figured it was oral and boob sex (does boob sex even exist?)

it was not related to vent as far as i can tell. no walruses were consciously involved. i think it's because i know i bought some ice cube trays and now that i've moved i can't find them and could use them.

boob sex is a total thing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it was not related to vent as far as i can tell. no walruses were consciously involved. i think it's because i know i bought some ice cube trays and now that i've moved i can't find them and could use them.

boob sex is a total thing.

explain it to me, please but perhaps in a pm or um the sex forum. in detail with diagrams

then maybe its only half 89 in your dream

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
explain it to me, please but perhaps in a pm or um the sex forum. in detail with diagrams

then maybe its only half 89 in your dream

you've got mail complete with urban dictionary link and a diagram made in typed characters from my keyboard.

half 89 in my dream? what does this mean?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you've got mail complete with urban dictionary link and a diagram made in typed characters from my keyboard.

half 89 in my dream? what does this mean?

half 89 means half of 89 i'm thinking the ice cube trays are the 8 but they could be the 9 i could also see the walrus being the 8 since it's really fat and 8 is a fat number. so really i think it's 88ing and not 89ing.

edit: ice cube trays are 9 because 9s are usually chill externally because they want to keep the peace

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
half 89 means half of 89 i'm thinking the ice cube trays are the 8 but they could be the 9 i could also see the walrus being the 8 since it's really fat and 8 is a fat number. so really i think it's 88ing and not 89ing.

edit: ice cube trays are 9 because 9s are usually chill externally because they want to keep the peace

ah yes.

totally agree, walrus is kinda like an 89 since they're fat and chill.

ice cube trays are 99 all the way.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ah yes.

totally agree, walrus is kinda like an 89 since they're fat and chill.

ice cube trays are 99 all the way.

no no no no no no no no non no walrus=8 icecube tray=9

they are not double digits this is why there's so many house fires is because people keep trying to make things double digits that aren't