• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
A society with that sort of psychological intervention style. It would be like Prozac Nation x1000. Super creepy.

oh yeah, well it was because school children noticed i backed up weird

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I visualized through technical drawings, a space capable VTOL aircraft, which the details made clear sense.
However, after awakening with huge excitement the clarity escaped me. I'm presently modeling in rc scale as this is an avid hobby I enjoy.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night I dreamed that someone found a little pink stuffed lion that I lost in a sewing store when I was a kid, and which left me devastated. Absurdly improbable that anyone should find it and return it to me over twenty years later, but it was a nice dream.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I ended up in a small room with 3 or 4 other people. I knew we were all here to be tortured. There were two big, dirty looking guards with knives and guns at the door so we couldn't escape. I had a supernatural understanding that they were going to send in a different person to torture us, right after another until we were all dead.
The first man was grotesque and fat. I could see dirt mixed with sweat all over his skin and clothes. He pulled out a huge box and took out a pot of boiling hot water. He took each person and poured the boiling water over them- cries and screaming filled the small room. I told myself to just take it and not scream, to be strong. He then turned to me, pot of water in hand, and tossed the water at me. He missed. Confused, I asked him if he wanted to try again. I suppose I thought if I offered myself up to torture then it wouldn't be as satisfying for him. Well I was because he shook his head and exited the room.
Next, this woman came in with a massive briefcase, opened it, grabbed one of the girls in the room and forced her to feel what was in the briefcase. This girls starts to scream as she begins pulling out bloody arms stumps and a head. I felt the panic well up in my chest as I knew it was about to get much worse. I wanted to cry, to run out and save myself but the situation felt so hopeless. I started praying in my mind and admitting that I could not handle what I knew was to come.
The woman points at two of the girls in the room and demands one of them to saw the others head off. They both started crying. This woman thrusts the saw into the hands of one of the girls and exclaims that if she does not cut her head off then everyone in the room was going to get sliced open alive.
There was no hope. I cried inside as I felt for both girls. Once again I started praying that the girl who was about to get cut into would either get out unscathed or that she would straight up pass out and die before she ever had to feel the pain of the saw against her neck. I had my eyes on this girl going under as her friend took the saw and placed it to her neck. As soon as her friend moved the saw to begin cutting, I saw her eyes shut and all life leave her. One second later the saw began working its way through her vacant bodies neck. Too realistic. Blood everywhere. Screaming. Agony.
This woman then decided to cut off the tongue of the young lady who just sawed her friends head off because she was crying and screaming the whole time. My psych could not handle everything anymore and I burst into a hyperventilating mess and was woken from my dream.

Cygnus

I was driving my brother and sister around town in the car and I was supposed to take them to the department store or do something fun with them. I was a bitchy driver and I kept trying to stop at places where I could be alone and get away from them.
I parked in this forest and I rode this speeder-bike or something through the woods like in Star Wars, and they chased me.
In the end I felt terrible because I'd been such a whiny douche to them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't remember everything about my dream, but I do remember meeting this woman at her house, out in the middle of nowhere -- and the entire contents of her head disappeared -- leaving behind an eyeless, brainless head attached to a body. Her brain etc abruptly returns to her body and she's back, still alive, and invigorated. She starts explaining to me what had just happened, and as she does, it happens to me too. My brain and eyes and I think also my teeth(?) are suspended so high up in the air that they are practically on the edge of Earth's atmosphere, staring up at the stars. Which leaves me terrified for all the obvious reasons, as well as because I'm afraid of heights and of falling backwards. I return to my body a few seconds later, and the woman explains that she has never had any control of when she will "blink out" but that over time she has had control over what she can do in that midair span (e.g. flying around). I blink out again and start trying to figure out how to fly -- which is simultaneously terrifying and energizing. (It was exactly as cartoonish as it sounds, lol. A disembodied brain, teeth, and set of eyes flying around thousands of feet in the air.) When I return to my body next, I get angry with the woman for apparently giving me this condition. I had never heard of it before then, I watch her do it once, and now I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life? What if I'm in the middle of something dangerous or important and then blink out? The woman tells me that I'll need someone to protect me. Later in the dream someone does, and I can't rembrer who, but I remember being relieved and resentful.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Blatant personality psychology dream! I think the first one I've had.

Can't remember as many details because I'm not writing this immediately after, like last time. General gist is that I have to fight different parts of my psyche, with each part being a "final boss" in its own world -- like in a video game. They were archetype-ish but not exactly; battled "the woman" first, then entered "the man"'s realm and knew that the third choice would be "the child" (which I dreaded and knew would be both the scariest and most ruthless) -- after that I think were various other symbols and types of people. The "world map" (as in a video game) was incredibly beautiful and geometric. A bit like the Enneagram.

In the "woman" section, I think there was a roller coaster or a plane or something else fast-moving and involving heights. It scared me a lot but came and went. Wasn't a major focal point of the dream in terms of plot.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My dream last night was disturbing, but I didn't wake up feeling particularly distured. It as if it I somehow knew it was just a dream.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Usually I don't remember any of my dreams. It feels like I go to sleep and wake up one second later.

But yesterday I had several dreams that I sort of remember.

First one began with me hanging out with my family. I had a terrible feeling that something was going to go awful, so I made everyone go down to the basement and we starting hanging out down there. Then, a woman with long, black hair began shooting through the windows of the basement (which were for some reason very large) and ended up slaughtering my entire family. For whatever reason, she was unable to shoot me.

Dream two involved me hanging out with a friend that I haven't seen or spoken to in years. We were at an amusement park or something and I was having a difficult time actually getting on the ride due to some sort of machine that wasn't working. Then somehow we were able to morph into animals a la Animorphs and we had to keep running away from something. I don't remember exactly what happened, though.

I wish I could fly irl.

[MENTION=8046]ayoitsStepho[/MENTION] - Wow, that is an insanely detailed dream.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my sister and brother in law are watching my cat irl. i had a dream that they were recreating a scene from some movie using him and choked him until he bled from his eyes. i found and picked up the pieces of bloody gauze that had been over his eyes.

93JC

I dreamt I had already woken up and was getting ready for work. It made for a pretty unpleasant surprise when I actually woke up. :dry:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=6554]DisneyGeek[/MENTION] my dreams are typically very detailed. It's not uncommon for me to have multiple dreams, like the one I described, in one night. I have lots of them written down as well because I'm sure I can use them for creative purposes. I may start posting mine on TypoC to have a digital record of them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I went to this bar pub thing and ordered food but they told me they were out of fries (I ordered chicken tenders and fries) and so i had to pick something else and it was really hard to do but i finally got some potato chips covered in cheese, there was product of potato chips and in side where slices of cheese in cellophane and you put the cheese on and melted it. so anyways I was asked if i was gonna want a to go box and I said yes and so when they were wrapping my food they tried to put a black kitten in the back as an apology for being out of fries. and I was like no you can't put a cat in there (the bag was plastic) and Gwen Stefani was there, and I told her one of the No Doubt songs came out the year I was born (Just a girl) which played in my car this morning irl. which isn't true no doubt formed the year i was born. she wasn't working there she was just there.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was yesterday morning. [One of those weird dreams you have between the first time you get up to use the bathroom and the time your alarm actually does go off.]

I ended up making out with someone in my dream.
Unfortunately, I cannot for the life of me remember who it was.

Chthonic

I was in one of those half-states, where your eyes are open but you are still off in neverland. So you visually pick up your surroundings in your dream. Anyway the other day there was a man dressed in 18thC garb standing in my kitchen, then I came to.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I had the ability to levitate and somewhat fly. I showed my ability to a church service, but assuming they would see me as possessed, I flew away from them. Then I started running on all fours like an animal. A dog-beast came running up to me, I think it was alternating in form between the dog-beast and an old lady. It moved tremendously quick. It spoke to me, and we discussed eating smaller animals for food. This included cats, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat a cat. If I levitated around the dog-beast, it wouldn't know where I had gone, despite being just above its head.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Inigo Montoya was in my dream last night. I have no idea why. We were just hanging out. No big deal.

Chthonic

I dreamt that I was walking down my old street and my ex-bf was lying dead on the pavement. There wasn't any gore, he was intact, just not alive. I looked overhead and realised he had fallen from a balcony. And then realised he had fallen from grace and was forever lost to me. I kept walking.

violett

I have really strange dreams where reality and my dream state semi-merge. For example, I was visiting my old house where I used to live, old freinds were visiting, in the dream I heard a loud annoying buzzing noise and kept asking my freinds what the awful sound was, they couldn't hear it so they didn't know. I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. :doh: