• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dreamed a couple of nights ago that I had to comfort someone who was a complete emotional mess. Which actually happened to me today! Different person, but still -- weird coincidence.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My eyebrows detached themselves from my face, turned into crows, and flew off into the night.

I wonder wether they lost or found themselves?

Nicodemus

My eyebrows detached themselves from my face, turned into crows, and flew off into the night.

I wonder wether they lost or found themselves?
They rejoined their family on Theo Waigel:

1138027970-theo-waigel-bundesfinanzminister-csuchef-geburtstag-3809.jpg

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Sneaking and tricking a giant crocodile to go out from my house.
The doors where too weak to prevent the crocodile form entering the house again.
I was thinking of a way to secure the door.​

Raffaella

bon vivant
I met my idol and was very excited to finally speak with him but before I could open my mouth he turned into my future female mentor. Needless to add, I was very disappointed.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. I was considering buying a house that was located in an old, European-style, fairy tale-esque neighborhood built on a high plateau. It could only be reached by climbing an extremely tall, wide, but steep brick staircase.

2. I went to a '50s-style movie theatre but found out that instead of actually showing movies, they were performing little one-person plays for audiences of less than fifteen people. I saw some guy in long black robes (like a monk) performing a one-man version of a Shakespeare play (wtf) outside in the middle of a miniature amphitheater.

3. I saw some guy jumping to his death from an extremely tall building. It looked like it was in the middle of some chaotic, decaying dystopian metropolis.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dreamt that my brother made popcorn and it was good (my brother makes reallly good popcorn) then went somewhere and someone else made a huge bowl of popcorn which was even better than my brother's

and I had another dream that I went out to eat with my dad, but I was sitting in a wheel chair (I didn't even need one in the dream) and I told him that I drank on occasion and he was like you've already told me this. theres more to it, but I can't remember the rest.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Last night, I had an emotionally disturbing and unpleasant dream. I went on vacation to this small island with a big house on it with a couple of people (some of them I know irl). So we were there and getting comfy and all, and then we realized that outside the house was this area with lots of stuff that was in a state of mess and needed to be sorted out and arranged. Me and this other person volunteered to do it. The stuff was all sorts of things, old pictures, books, toys, some of them were animal toys that were actually alive and breathing. I remember feeling sorry for some of them because they looked hungry. Anyway, we were arranging all of this, and I was doing my best, I think I did a good job, at least as good as the other person, if not better, but for some reason, the people there started criticising and laughing at me. They weren't pleased with the way I was doing the job. I didn't understand why. I felt humiliated and unappreciated.

The second half of the dream took part in the evening inside the house. We were relaxing and stuff, and then we started talking about our views and feelings about certain things. When I expressed my own feelings and views, the others made it clear that they don't agree with me and that I should be quiet because they don't like my views and they don't like me. In fact, they said that the next day they would invite even more people who don't like me.

:huh:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I walking through another state, maybe Georgia, when I came across a small town going through hard times. There were Native Americans there, members of the Kiyugi tribe. (That's not an actual thing.) The government sent a notice telling them the lease on their buildings was up and they were about to lose their town. The tribe was gearing up to sue the Taos Pueblo and a minority group in Japan who made something called oukuyo dolls. I think it was something about copyright or trademark infringement. (?) If the Kiyugis won, they'd have enough money to pay off the government and remain on their ancestral land.

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I got to talking with their chief and told him his plan was awful. He became livid. I asked him to summarize their problem, explain what he wanted for his tribe, and to explain briefly how his plan would solve the problem while bringing the Kiyugis closer to his goal.

He realized suing other groups wouldn't help the Kiyugis in the long run, so we sat down and started brainstorming how to stop the government from kicking them out of their town. For some reason, my days as a wanderer were postponed until the tribe's problem was resolved. I was annoyed but reluctantly became an activist. At the end of the dream, I was painting picket signs in the community center with the tribe members.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had this bizarre pet that kept changing size and shape throughout the dream -- consistently referred to it as a "hedgehog", but at one point in the dream it was the size of a cat and the shape of a guinea pig, lying on my lap and sleeping peacefully, but totally bald, since it has somehow retracted its spines(!!) as it slept. When I woke it up, the spines started growing it out again, and I gently moved it into my purse so I could walk somewhere.

Later, I was in a crowded movie theater and the bag started thrashing around, and when I opened it the "hedgehog" RAN out of the bag. Spent the rest of the dream trying to find it in the theater, unsure if someone had stepped on it -- it had changed size to about the size of a mouse, at this point -- or if it just hated me and was avoiding me.

Chthonic

Some ominous presence was once again threatening me (the world, people or stuff, it's a regular theme) and I summoned the spirits of the four directions to banish it...again. I am frequently a magic user in my dreams, often calling forth forces a tad overpowered for the situation.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=9913]captain curmudgeon[/MENTION] was in the grocery store and these three guys were chasing him I'm not sure why, but he's running really fast. so the three guys see this old lady in a yellow cardigan and blue skirt zooming around on one of those motorized wheelchair kart things really fast so the three guys hope on the back of that and one goes "where are we going, chips?" and the old lady says "no" and so she's shopping she's a champ she should be on supermarket sweep, she gets 3 more items and says "now to get bacon" and then another old lady in another motorized kart is just stopped and the lady goes "damn bitch" and goes around her. for some reason captain curmudgeon just happens to be running the same route the lady is going.

another dream I also had last night, was there were these packs of ointment so we were putting them all over our bodies (me and the people I was with) turns out if you put it on your back you would trip, so I rubbed a ton on my back.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Someone gave me a miniature statue of a nude Courtney Love :sick: as a gift. Mini-Courtney had a zipper going up the front of her torso, as though her skin was just a costume.

2. I adopted two newborn kittens, but by the next day they looked a few months old. I remember being astonished and confused by how quickly they were growing, and I wished their kittenhood would last longer.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dreamt that I was shooting a documentary about a Christian-Muslim conflict in an Eastern country somewhere, like Israel or maybe Egypt. Something fictional. As I was interviewing a Christian he was driving in his car, telling me about his and his people's version of the conflict. We entered a Muslim neighborhood, where they lived rich in their mansions and just general segregation, no trace of any life could be seen. It was late at night and really loud propaganda music was playing everywhere. Then all of a sudden we passed a mansion where a family was having some sort of gathering on their lawn, and my friend in the car said: "Ugh, there's the Muslims, don't you just hate how whenever you're around them it's like they stare at you no matter where you are? You know like that one painting?"

I did not answer, and I thought about it. As we drove past the family gathering, I looked back, and there they were, all of them, just staring at me. This creeped me the hell out, because it was in such a supernatural way, and as I woke up I felt like someone was trying to choke me. Sounds like some bad creepypasta! I don't know what this dream is supposed to mean, I think the Christian-Muslim thing was just there to provide context.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I went on vacation somewhere and I was flying home and was at the airport and realized I had left my laptop and my mom was like just go to the place to get half price computers and not worry about your old one so I was like ok but I couldn't find the store she told me about because I had to go through a psychic's hut to get there but i didn't know this.

93JC

I dreamt I was being carjacked. A car with three shady-looking guys in it parked behind mine as I was just about to leave. I was distracted, putting something in the back seat of my car. My first instinct was "lock the doors", but I didn't follow through. Instead, I started the car. One of them opened my passenger door and told me... something, I don't remember exactly. I was backing the car up (I was parallel parked), so I calmly told the carjacker I was putting the gearshift in neutral and let the car slowly come to a stop...

Then I woke up.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
My dreams are mixed thoughts of mine.
—Updates—
@Oaky
@Opal
I’m starting to see you.​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm gonna try but i really can't explain it:

ok so I was going to duel my old room mate but stopped at this fast food resteraunt and the manager/mascot in the kitchen was there but had replaced his hand with a cheese slicer and gave me one for the duel, and i also had a bag of raw eggs and I was leaving and the dog was with me but I needed treats for her but i was like oh i can just use the eggs as treats and started walking to my old room mate's new place I get there I still hate her. I tell one of her current room mate's that she's a terrible person, and he goes yeah I can't stand her. Oh and she was in miami and had a pool and lived in a huge house (but it was completely walking distance from mine) and my mom had considered staying their for christmas but decided against it so she was making me decide if our house was gonna be in ohio or tennessee for the holidays (same house just for some reason it could be moved) and then there was a video tour of my child hood friend's house. we never actually dueled btw. And I'm leaving so much shit out because I don't even know, I remember it but there's just no words.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Typoc was a hotel dorm type thing and I was sharing my room with [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] but in my dream she was a huge black man.