• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So last night I had a dream that I walked on the mississippi from memphis to the half way point of missouri. The river was actually just a bunch of snow and it was mostly up hill so I had a sled and i was gonna sled from the top of the river back home. I get to the point I ended up and realize I didn't pack any food and it would take at least a day. (it only took a few hours for me to walk to that point) but it was deep snow you couldn't even see the ground and it was fluffy.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One of my best childhood friends was sitting in a church with me (I had to suffer going to K-8 Catholic school). He looked at me and said we needed to go to this one park together, right then. I asked why and he started pulling me up. I jerked away and said no, not now. It probably wasn't even that important. My old middle school gym teacher grabbed us and pulled us apart and the other kid started crying.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A little girl with a large knife was trying to murder me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a dream that I received a pm or sent pm to [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] about something and she replied at some point but changed the title so I asked why she did that. and she told me that if she was my mom she'd killed herself, so in that same dream i'm off the computer and me and this one other girl had killed ourselves. but then had God raise us from the dead so we weren't dead but we had this super power where we could repel potato chip crumbs and then a bunch of people were sitting at a big table eating breakfast and one guy drops some bacon and he picks it up but no one else sees him except for me so they all begin frantically looking for the bacon. then it is realized the guy who dropped had picked it back up. So then he gets up to throw it away, but before he is completely up asked if it be ok to eat. and eveyone said yeah so then he did. then there was a code that needed to be cracked, so this one girl once was management at a thai resteraunt and because of it needed to know how to crack that type of code as that's what the safe there used. so she's like I can figure it out. and another person calls bs on her and that she would have called a company and someone else was like no she's management so she probably does know.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated (to borrow a misquote). :smile:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
In this dream, I was a kid. 2 years old, not more. I was mute. We lived as a miniturized persons under the street, not more than 1 feet tall. My father got mad at me. We lived in the 70's. A car went by and dragged me away from my home. Iwas brought to a replacement home. I was treated both badly / with love. Time went by. I was adopted by my father who didn't know I was his biological son.

I was somewhat disturbed after having this dream.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i had an awesome dream about a random vent member i don't know who but he was on older gentelman who would play guitar on tinychat but we never saw his face there were like 10 different masks he would wear one was a klingon one looked like the bunny from donnie darko a bunch and the thing was a different mask would appear on different screens. so none of us knew what his face actually looked like

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This whole thing -- cross-posted from my blog.

(Wrote it down in as much detail as possible after the fact, because I haven't had such a bizarre and detailed dream in like 3-6 months!)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Memorably boring:

I had to take melatonin last night to help me sleep. Usually it gives me vivid, strange dreams, but last night I dreamed I was reading an anthropology textbook. Definitely not meaningless, but not very exciting either.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dreamed that my friend and I were going to go out and get dinner, and then it turned out she'd brought my first boyfriend (from the summer before ninth grade!) with her. He was much less attractive than he used to be -- formerly fluffy/curly afro was stringy and dirty, longer, and hanging in his face -- and he acted like a complete dick.

There was a bizarre subplot later about termites?? That my house had an infestation of them, but they were about twice their usual size and behaved just like swarming ants, only yellow and with bigger mandibles. My friend and I, with no help from the suddenly-douchey ex, ended up trying to trap them and drown them en masse with some big electronic water thing. Could have been a dishwasher, but I can't remember.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
3 parts or 3 seperate dreams. first part:
I dreamt that i was watching buffy but there was a story arch where her and kendra (the slayer that is called after she is killed temporairly by the master in season 1) are in jail and the big baddy is the main guard
2.)I'm at my mom's house and i wake up from dream one and everything is flashing so i get scared and worried that I'm dead
3.)I'm at my current place my college room mate is visiting we had to my car there's 3 of us and my old room mate asks if she wants me for her to drive. I'm like wait? what? we're going somewhere? and she's like ok I'm driving. and I'm like no i mean i didn't know we were going anywhere i'm in pajamas let me go change first. so she's like ok the bumper starts falling off i go change

my dreams sucked btw

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dreamed I lived in a big apartment building and I came home in the middle of the night one night, opened the door, went to the bedroom, got in bed, went to sleep. When I woke up, I didn't recognize the room I was in. It was not my bedroom. I stumbled out to the living room to find several black people sitting there, like face palming, not sure of what to do. Turns out it was their apartment and somehow I spent the night in their bed. They had been waiting for hours for me to wake up and explain myself. I couldn't.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had a very strange one last night. A young boy was trying to kill my mother. We were in some kind of bizarre college and nature setting. I'm not sure if the boy was my brother, or if he just sort of looked like him.

[MENTION=5723]Tiltyred[/MENTION], that is epic.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where to begin..

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I dreamt I was at a pub up in Northern New Brunswick, singing traditional Acadien songs with my family. Then there was this moment, where my Uncle gets up with an accordion, and starts leading us all in this "Family Song" we all know (though no such song exists). Everyone is taking turns singing a verse, and then periodically we all join in together for the chorus.

The damndest thing is, it was an original song! I sang it back to myself that morning, just to see if the tune actually made sense in reality and it was pretty good. And then after a few hours I totally lost the melody, and can only vaguely recall how it went. I should have recorded it, just so I could have shown it to my family.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have daydreams all the time that are pretty full on. I sometimes have visions (invented visualisations not bible style) or daydreams walking down the street. I know i'm not crazy I just have a vivid imagination. I was daydreaming I met up with someone for the first time I had been anxious about meeting and it was really serene and we just linked arms and carried on walking.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was at the therapist's office and apparently i didn't look well she kept asking what's wrong? and i was like i'm fine. and she was like no you're not you need to go to the hospital you probably will need CPR and so lot of back and forth than she calls someone and says i need to be checked out and that i need to stay over night. and she's trying to get me to put on my shoes and I'm refusing, cuz i'm completely fine with dying. and then my mom calls irl and wakes me up.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was at a party on a rooftop downtown, a fancy party with a string quartet and such. almost everyone else had already gone inside to dance but I stayed outside, leaning against the railing and looking out over the city... I was drinking again, gin and tonics.

blocks north I saw smoke start to rise in a column from an intersection, black smoke and sirens started. a few moments later the same thing happened at the next intersection closer and then closer and closer. people came out in the streets and started looting and destroying cars and property and setting things on fire. I just watched.

finally I found out what the smoke was coming from when I saw a group of men below necklacing a man in the intersection. footsteps were coming up the stairs and the door to the room inside was being broken down. I knew that there was going to be violence and that by this point it was happening citywide but I didn't care... I accepted it I guess. there was screaming inside and the sounds of things breaking and then some armed people came out onto the rooftop where I was. I finished my drink and leaned back over the edge and fell.

that was it... :unsure:

Quatermass

Eating cake: one cake made out of frogs, tadpoles, newts, worms, etc, and the other cake a huge bloated toad stuffed full of cake batter (crammed with.distressful bread) and cooked. Bleurrrrgh.
Deciding to get refresher driver lessons - which cost $2000 plus.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
last night i dreamed i was at some weird campish place. there were people crammed into rooms, sleeping >10 people in beds on the floor. everything was dark and dirty. i went there by boat not knowing much about it, under the idea that it would be something fun or interesting to do. getting away.

once i got there, i realized there was more going on than i thought. some people were police officers and i wasn't supposed to let anyone know that. i was with another woman who was kind of "on my side". she seemed more privy to what was happening, what secrets we knew and what we had to hide, than i was.

some investigator came in. i think he was there to help us. there was cat feces everywhere. this was an important thing he was there to investigate, the cat poop. where it was, etc. someone else from the camp saw him and asked about him. i somehow alluded to the fact that he was an official of some sort, and immediately felt by him and my companion that i shouldn't have done that. she and i were in a much cleaner room. no cat poop. we had to kind of pretend that we were living in the same awful conditions as everyone else so we weren't found out. the whole time, i was regretting not having listened on the boat ride in to what i was getting myself into. at the same time, i was kind of turned off by the sneaky nature of everything and was kind of glad i didn't feel 'in on' anything.