• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So at my parent's house there's a detached garage and in my dream one side of it was a bar so I was hanging out there talking to people. and the next day I go into the main part of the garage and my dad's there and the bartender is taking care of bar stuff and he brings out a lifesize marionette that looks like some character from little house on the prairie and she's animated kinda creepy and he comes outs with a silver platter that has drinks on it. and he pulls a beer out of his pocket and offers it to my dad and he first offers me a diet coke I refuse as I hate diet coke and then a diet pepsi which I still refuse I hate diet and he says if you put cream in it you'd like it. (it was kinda sexist, he's not sexist at least not to that point) and offers me a beer and my dad's like did you give her a beer at the bar? and I was like no, (nbecause I hadn't drank I was just hanging out) and then I wake up irl and then go back to sleep and i'm back at the bar and there's these two females that are related to the bar tender and one tells me how she was depressed and hung out with wolfgang puck and oprah and how she lived her life like theirs

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
My most memorable dream.

First image

It begins with a large open hall with pillars, much similar to greek design, with a large red carpet with golden seams on the side. There's four pillars on each side, and as I look upon them, my Mother and Brother takes a few step forwards. We are here on a vacation, it is a hotel and my mum is in a hurry to check in. As we walk forward, I realize that the line is moving very slowly, and I begin a stroll. I look at the floor, with its great beige marmor stone blocks, all in a diamond shape, prettily lined besides each other, and I stare at the carpet, so red and lush - If it was alive it had to be a predator, few things are so interesting without trying to capture the curious ones. The walls, a dark brown also with golden threads weaved into them but not in an overbearing sense, no it is more as if they are subtly making the wall stand out from the walls, causing one to think of data-lines in on a motherboard. The desk where the clerks receive customers, is marble white and spotless. Then I see it, just to the left there's a small door. It isn't much bigger than I am and it is entirely brown, as the bark of a tree. As I walk further on, nobody seems to notice me and I open the door and slip inside.

Inside, I see walls covered in papers, with strange numbers and symbols on them. There's also blueprints, and maps and books on shelves. To my left I see the back of an elf. It is an elf, see, because the ears are pointy and shifts anxiously on his chair.

"If you are to be here, at least help out. There's a box on the desk, just behind the wall I am staring at all day and all night, please do put it together and then give it to me" He says.

A few words of mine momentarily surfaces but I am unable to speak, I move around his desk and look for the box he wanted help with. Inside, I find a blue satin pillow with depressions and each depression had caught a metal object within. There was no guidance but I knew how to solve it. I then held a gun in my hand, more specifically a Mp5 submachine gun. I walk around the corner, hand it to him and..

"Sure sure, you did that splendidly. Now, Ralf, take him to the other floor."

I begin to stare at a figure, only half my size and wearing strange penguin suit, the main color dark green and secondary color dark red. With brown and yellow boots, he shows me the way into a small elevator and closes the manual gate without a sound but a soft "plink".
We begin to ascend.
(Second image)

When the gate opens again, a strange floor meets me. It is the floor of seven and a half, with white and black diamonds, 30x30 cm, and to my left there is nothing to see, to my right there are sinks with taps above them and straight onwards, I find a tree, it is not a normal kind of tree, it is growing copper pipes, all twirling and twisting, with taps blossoming every here and there. Notes are stating Fairy bubbles, Bright blood and Hair whiskers. The taps with sinks also have notes above them, Chocolate pudding, Boys Tears and Wet dreams. I begin tapping them for their contents. Out streams Chocolate pudding and I stuff my face full, leaving the tap flowing, I turn to the Fairy bubbles and flowing they do, into my hands, out on the floor all sparkly and changing colours, hardly easy to really see and even less to believe. Out they flowed and I followed, trying to catch them as they came. The little figure speaks to me;

"My Master has wishes to see you, follow me."

And I follow him, there's a great staircase, perhaps even more than a hundred steps high and the width of it, maybe five meters each step. It looks as if it is flooding out onto the floor, as if it isn't solid at all, as if I would fall and drown into it. A few steps upwards, there's a great window. It is taller than any two men standing on top of each other, wider too. On the outside, there's a wing like on a plane. There's a sky, with clouds and... are those people?

"Yeah, we are holding a quidditch cup soon. It is just easier training on the outside than inside."

"Can I try?"

"Yes you can but would you kindly follow me first?"

"Okay."
(third image)

As I climb the staircase, there's another floor on top of what I thought was the roof. There's real fairies! And dwarfs! and Stuff happening! Like cool awesome stuff that I can't really explain. Working on things. Talking, meeting and speaking to each other on topics I can't even begin wrapping my head around. I'll just follow that guy. At the top of the stairs, I stand in front of a door. It is a double door. Black. Insignificant. Just a door.

"Go inside."

I open the door.

Inside, there's a great room. An old theatre. There's rows and rows of seats, all clad in red cloth, and a stage with its bloody curtains. In front of the stage, a strange phenomenon, I see flimsy corners, lines appearing and vanishing, faces and eyes and mouths and ideas of what was there popping in and out of reality. A constant conundrum in flux. I look, I stumble and I wish to see.

"Is this better? Can you see me now?" A figure, a man, really trivial appearance. I just can't fetch him from memory. He's more of an entitety that is beyond humanity.

"I can see you now."

"You've chosen this picture out of all of them? Okay. I can work with this."

"Who are you?"

"Me? I am the dream master. Or merchant I guess one could say. I make dreams come true. Look, I've had visits from your whole family, your mother, brother, your aunt. Plenty of people I have appeared to and plenty has had their wishes come true." "There is a price. Every dream you experience, you will have lost and is in my pocket. I'll give you a dream for free, if you'd like to try."

"I don't believe you. My mother has been here? She has never told me.. Okay, so..." and I request a dream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dream.

I wake up, I'm on a big bed with a tv in front of it. The sheets are wrinkled, they fel warm to my touch. There's nothing much in the room. The tv goes on. I see a well. A young woman in climbing out of it, I recognize it and wait impatiently. She comes closer and closer to the tv screen. She's pushing her head out of it, without eyes to see she flicks her head in my direction and begins to climb out of the tv set. I look at her, waiting and I am horny as fuck. As she reaches the bed, I can see that her body is close to rotten, there are no flies or insects, it has been preserved well in water and she is moving erraticly. I reach out for her head and push it down, I am fairly strong. She is trying to reach for me, to swallow me whole. I grab her arms and I bite into her neck, I tear a piece of her neck and throat with my teeth, I throw it behind me and she is healing as wolverine. I rip off her clothes and tear into her, with beastly hands and thrust myself into her. Penetrating deep. Our dance is that of barbarians, with flesh and hair tossed about. She heals fast, when I grab an arm and tear it from her body, it grows back in an almost instant. I feel free, I enjoy myself and when I finally orgasm, I am flown out of it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"However did you like it?" Said the Dream master.

"It was exactly what I was looking for." I said.

"By all means; I can take any dream into light, all you have to do is ask."

+++
And the dreams followed. I don't remember them. They were bought by him and lived by me. Frankly, I am terrified that I sold of more dreams than I wished to. It took me a while before I realized that what I was doing, was selling of parts of my enitety. I was literally handing away things I had accumelated through countless lives. It is the scariest revelation I've had in my life. and After a while of memory lost dreams....

What happened? I have been here before. I know this is wrong. I need to leave. *Opening a door from nowhere to nowhere.
Outisde, I see tree-like mountains, with houses on their peaks, I see people flying in the air on top of brooms (assume they are witches), there's a village beneath the mountains, people wandering about, lights and brown houses, the place looks cozy from afar. I am standing on a ledge, peering out above it all and with a stone path heading down into the strange valley. I begin to walk, and find my way to the village (in dreams you seldom take the entire way). There's shops with magical lights inside, foodstuffs and many of the other varieties you can find in the modern world. The villagers seem almost distant. Even in their own interactions, something is off. I stand to look and they aren't really talking with each other. There's an eerie silence behind their words.

"Sorry, but where am I?"

"Oh, welcome traveller! You have reached Stone valley."

"Ah, thank you. And how do I leave?"

"Leave? There's no leaving the Stone valley!"

"I'd like to leave. Do you know what that is?" I point towards an "elevator". It looks like an elevator. It should be an elevator but it strangely moves in the air without any easily observed pattern as to where it will end up next.

"Oh, welcome traveller! You have reached Stone valley."

What? Are these guys NPC's or something? It must be hard to control entire dreams and since I did not initiate this dream, perhaps what I am seeing is only the illusion of a dream and the one that lives the dream has the focus point. Oh well, I think to myself, I need to find out where to go. I should try to find the place that feels more alive.

And I take off, I see brooms in a shed and grab one of them -kicking of the ground as in harry potter, and lift up towards the houses on the mountain peaks. The peaks almost look like Saturn, with a wooden ring around the house to tread upon when landing and taking off. Inside a creamy painted house, I find strange things but it still does not feel alive. I leave the store and again kick off the ground, this time gentle logs push back and I am off into the air. Below me I see a restaurant. There's sounds and music coming from there, I can almost feel the presence of reality and decide, this must be it. I arrive in a beatuful restaurant, with many a guest and some of the waiters are staring at me fiercly. I came too close to the focus point, maybe He'll know I am here. I see a friend, she's standing over the buffet, grabbing some food of the tray and places it on her plate and moves away quickly, sitting down by a table of four other strangers. Her name is Anna. I quickly walk forward towards the table, a waiter is moving towards me with a hot plate of soup, I can see the soup steaming and staining his thumb red. I pick up my pace, I grab her by the shoulder and off I go, telling her I am to save her from this madness. This place is bad, and you know it. I ask her to follow me but she slows down, telling me she likes this and that she doesn't mind she'll loose her dreams. I grab a hold of her hand, and I begin to run, I tell her to trust me and my fierce grip is steady, she follows me without question. Running down the hallway, the walls carrying a dull red tapestry and a beige strange pattern, I see other waiters coming after us. There's a door there, that looks as if it isn't supposed to be there. I open the door and rush through the opening.

There's nothing. We fall, suspend, rise all at once. It is a nowhere without end. We are finally going to wake up and I have saved myself and perhaps condemned her into living.

I wake up.

To this day, I believe this dream to be part of another realm of consciousness. Just as many other dreams I have, I live in them and have different personas, sexes and life-styles. Dreaming is a way for me to know things. To understand things. To live for myself and with myself. I am all just as you are all. I am scared to bits. I've sold parts of myself to an unknown entitety. It is the scariest of all. I don't know what may happen or what won't.

Last edited:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There'd recently been an execution of a serial-killing cannibal, and the correctional facility sold off his body parts as food. I guess death row convicts were a delicacy in Texas. Anyway, my aunt's boyfriend used his connections to get first priority on the list of buyers, and he bought the cannibal's brain.

I'd been feeling nauseated from the road trip, and the whole family thought it would be a good idea to feed me the brain. (Something about eating a brain being good for my brain.) David Bowie didn't say anything. The brain was breaded and fried, and it looked like a pork chop.

I read this last week, and now my subconscious is "plagiarizing" your subconscious; I had a dream involving cannibalism and fried & breaded body parts. Thanks. :D

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had a dream involving cannibalism and fried & breaded body parts. Thanks. :D

No David Bowie? It's not worth it without David Bowie. Next time, plagiarize the good ideas, underwaterthing's subconscious.

L

LadyLazarus

Before I forget, I had a nightmare last night about zombies, in which they could smell large amounts of human flesh easier so people couldn't hug or something like that. Then zombie wind blew the door down and some guy put a mattress over a kid to hide him or something but then the lady was like "no that only helps concentrate the smell". Then the zombie wind was like all mist-ly creeping in and it looked really gray outside. Then the guy was like "I'm out of bullets" and then I woke up.

Right at the good part too.:dry:

(Lol there's that marginally more atrocious writing again).

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dreamt that I was dying, and it felt so real. I was sort of relieved. It's strange, sometimes I want to die even though I'm not depressed or anything. I just think it seems very relaxing not to exist at all, assuming that's what being dead is like.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a dream last night where I would keep opening the freezer and every time I opened it there were three new containers of ice cream in it

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
I had a pet pig, and I was going to take it for a walk on a harness with a leash, like a dog. Then, something about how I was going to cook chicken, but chicken was boring, so there were a thousand different ways to cook chicken. Pigs and chickens are usually offensive symbols in my dreams, but I didn't bother trying to 'translate' this one.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was dark and raining outside, and I was running in a forest. I wanted to hide from the wold, and was afraid of getting emotionally hurt once again. I heard footsteps running after me, and a voice calling out my name, but I just kept running and never looked back.

Then - how do I describe this? - I saw the situation from a different perspective. I saw the running girl hide behind a large tree, choking on her tears. And behind her, some distance away, was a worried young man who was looking for her. He looked just as heartbroken as she did. Just when I couldn't take it anymore and was about to bring them together, I woke up. :(

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had dream where I was either a disembodied observer, or I was physically there was couldn't interact with anything (I don't remember which). There was a three-story house that defied the laws of physics - there were no walls and nothing supporting each floor, and only a set of stairs connected them. Instead of being situated directly on top of each other, each floor was in a different horizontal position so that no matter where someone was, every other place in the house was visible. The house had old-fashioned decor and furniture and seemed like it was decorated specifically to look homey/cozy/comfortable, but there was this underlying vibe of stuffiness, strictness, and even cruelty. (Also, in this dream I'm somehow perceptive enough to read into people's character by how they decorate their houses. :shrug:)
Then I saw the family who lived there. The head of the household was a very cold, authoritarian father who controlled his children by making them follow a strict schedule every day - during every minute of the day, what they should be doing was dictated by him. The wife wasn't visible, but I got the feeling she was there (which contradicts what I said earlier about everywhere in the house being visible, but dreams are often contradictory and senseless). The group of siblings (probably around ten of them) lived on the first floor, which was inexplicably seemed closed-off from external light even though there were no walls. It had the feel of a comfortably decorated basement. I saw the kids all go upstairs and eat breakfast together at a long, dark wooden table.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was with a girl I know and her mom was really mad at me, and so was my dad. We ran into the girls' bathroom in a grocery store and hid there. Suddenly, we went to some beach in my area that is disgusting and people describe as "ghetto". They were all happy. This happened last night.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not the last, but i keep remembering this dream:

so i was in my friend's wedding but also finishing up my job at the school. each of the kids at my school had recorded a song individually, but they were all recorded onto three cassette tapes. the man who was marrying my friends was the father of two of the students at my school who were also on my caseload for speech. he really wanted the recordings his boys made of their songs. so i said i would try to get their parts off the main tapes and give them to him.

so obviously time is moving fast, i need to get this music off these tapes that were in some dark dingy like records room, i need to find their songs and figure out a way to transfer the recording, i need to get all my stuff for my friend's wedding and look nice, etc. so i decide that i can record the tape onto my hair, i had super long hair and put it in a ponytail. i separated the ponytail in half and recorded one track on each straight ribbon of hair that i had created. i then decided i wanted to make the presentation nice for the guy since it was a special thing i was delivering, so i looped the two sides of my hair to make a bow.

well i rush to get my hair recordings to him, but then realize i have to chop off my hair in order to give them to him. luckily he was a barber too (haha). but i was like oh no, if you chop it while it's in a ponytail, it'll be unsalvageably uneven. but if you take the pony tail out, the recordings will be ruined! he figured it out somehow. then i went to the wedding, was late, and sat in the wrong spot (it was just the bridesmaids and the bride, and we were sitting in a straight line of chairs. her sisters were wearing all black pants suits, and i don't remember what we were wearing, but i wanna say white robes?) so i sat too close to the bride and awkwardly had to switch to my proper rank, further down the line of chairs. the end.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was sitting in bleachers with a friend of mine that had passed away in 2007. He had his arm around me and i was leaned into his shoulder. He asked me if I missed him and I told him of course I did. I told him that I now work with his dad and he laughed and told me to give him hell for him and not to cut him any slack. There was more conversation as he held me and just before I woke up he told me that I had nothing to feel guilty about and that he was okay and wanted me to let go of all the guilt I had been feeling.

I woke up in tears and probably cried for an hour. At work the next day I told his dad about it and he told me that a month ago his grandkids came out of their room and told their mom that they had just been taking to their uncle and relayed info about him that they had never heard before.

While I still miss him like crazy, that dream has finally given me the ability to let go of my guilt.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dreamt there was a big communist revolution going on, the government was about to be overthrown. I wasn't interested in participating so I went eating at McDonald's awkwardly with a few girls from my previous class, when they were done they just left without waiting for me. :(

Daenera

Rogue heart
This morning. At first I hang out with a wolf that wasn't actually a wolf but an abnormally big black bear, after which a giant started chasing me and I escaped by floating. Umm...wut?:unsure:

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep having these short, interconnected dreams (at least ten of them during the past week) that have different imagery but similar themes.

In many of them, I'm either about to move into or already live in a tiny apartment or in a section of someone else's house. In one, I'm moving into my grandmother's house, into a room that looks like a stereotypically homey "old lady" bedroom in real life, but in my dream it's furnished in a way that makes it seem blank, soulless and artificial, like a Novotel or something. Someone says the words "ugly chic" to describe the bright white that covers nearly the whole room contrasting with neon comforters (which keep changing color until they finally turn bright blue) and cheesy blue-sky-and-clouds poster. Everything looks mass-produced and cookie cutter-ish, except for one poster on the side of the room opposite the beds. It's one of those moving posters like the Sirius Black "Wanted" poster in Harry Potter, but it has a dingy sepia tone and features a nude woman (probably representing truth or reality) making faces, ranging from warm smiles to confrontational snarls.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dreamed that my stern, conservative ESTJ grandma was growing massive amounts of marijuana in her basement, along with a bunch of other plants. It looked like the lair of a mad botanist. We found out the cops were coming and tried to devise an on-the-spot plan to hide it all.

Then I had a mostly-unrelated dream that a bunch of prisoners were coming up with an elaborate escape plan. It ended up going horribly wrong and there was a huge fight between the prisoners and the guards that involved a lot of biting.

Turtle

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Something really weird happened to me last night. I had a dream within a dream, which isn't unusual for me, but the circumstances surrounding it were. I had a dream that I fell asleep without realizing it, and began dreaming about a faraway place that I had visited a few times in past dreams. All of a sudden, I started feeling extremely unsteady, like I was going to fall. I woke up from that dream into my bedroom, extremely dazed and unable to fully awaken, as I was so tired. And yet, I was still asleep -- I had just woken up from my dream within that dream. A few more weird things happen (including me leaving my room and immediately entering my old AP Bio class from high school...) and then I wake up for real. But as soon as I wake up, I find myself impossibly tired, as if I had been given a sleeping aid or something. I ended up falling back asleep for a few more hours.

This all happened after I was awoken at 4 AM by some weird flashing light, and couldn't fall back asleep until around 7 AM because I was so thoroughly creeped out.

The night before last, I had the worst dream. :( I dreamt that the world was ending, and I was forced to watch from within this wooden dojo as the thunder and lightning started striking airplanes, which would then crash into other airplanes, which would then crash into boats, which would then crash into people on land...and it was basically one big mess. Not sure why I have such terrible dreams. :p

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
me my mom and my brother were all on a plane flying somewhere and my dad shows up as he looked in photo from five years ago him and my mom start conversing and I'm trying hard not to cry same with my mom as my dad passed in april and the conversation ends and he dissapears and all this people on the plane come over to comfort my mom and tell her sorry about her loss ect. so my brother yells at her cuz no one else could see my dad's ghost besides us and telling her how she shouldn't talk to him in public. it was a very emotional dream.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I dreamed that I was five years old and my family were staying in a country hunting lodge, and they were all shot by masked men with foreign accents. We were also nobility/royalty.

I survived by jumping out the window and hiding behind a rotting, dead cow in the dark - the smell was bad enough that nobody came to investigate, but at one point there were people not far away, I could see their boots and hear their breath. I waited the night out and called the police, somehow it was decided that I wasn't safe in the country and I ended up being adopted by some nice people in Sweden of all places (weird), and adopting a new name and identity. However I found out who I was as an adult, so came back home, hunted down and brutally tortured everybody involved, finally blowing up their homes.