• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Chthonic

Not really a dream. But my hotel room was fairly spooky last night. Something kept moving about in the room. Could have been rats though...:dry:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was going to put it here but then I forgot it.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the other night i dreamt that i got a pet baby elephant, and i let it sleep in bed with me and my boyfriend.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
the other night i dreamt that i got a pet baby elephant, and i let it sleep in bed with me and my boyfriend.

As i told you this before on ventrilo this is the exact dream siddhartha's (buddha) mother had as an omen that she was pregnant. The child turned out to be siddhartha.

Soon after a white elephant, holding a white lotus flower in its trunk, appeared and went round her three times, entering her womb through her right side. Finally the elephant disappeared and the queen awoke, knowing she had been delivered an important message, as the elephant is a symbol of greatness in India.

^ i have also read baby elephant.

If so my predictions are right you are ..........

:D

Don't kill me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was in class and there was this powder stuff that if you ate a spoonful of it in less than 5 minutes you would have a seizure. so one of my class mates got in an argument and ate spoonful of the stuff to prove a point, as she was doing it the teacher was going "spit that out!" and then she swallowed she started shaking but never went into a full seizure. it was a fucked up dream.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think this dream was set on a college campus, even though I was myself in the dream and had my current job.

I was on my way to the library to do some kind of work, late in the evening. On my way there, crossing the lawn, there were lawn chairs set up and people in swanky outfits, ready for some kind of benefit gala for one of my company's clients IRL (though I didn't make that connection in the dream). I was trying to decide whether to go or not, and ended up deciding not to because I had so much to do. I figured I might try to stop by after my work was done. Wasn't supposed to take longer than an hour.

I looked at the clock, when I got to the library and had all my stuff set up, and it was 10am or midnight. Then I did a little more work and looked up and it was 2am. Got worried about the amount of sleep I'd get, but had to get my work done, so kept going. By the time I was done it was almost 5am and the sun was rising. Right as I was trying to decide whether I should sleep for an hour and a half, or just call it an all-nighter, I woke up.

Edit: Ha, this sounds really boring when I type it out. But I felt anxious for pretty much the entire dream -- especially by the end, when I realized how tired I was going to be -- and also felt guilty for missing the gala.

Also, I have never had a dream about being tired. Seems bizarre and kind of meta.

Last edited:

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dreamt that I attended a class in which the teachers were allowed to gruesomely torture any student should they answer a question incorrectly, and that torture included pulling out teeth, toes and fingers with a huge plier. But also other things, such as causing third degree burns on various body parts. Well, when I answered incorrectly I begged them not to pull out my fingers because I need those for playing guitar, so instead they pulled out all my toes. So there I walked around, my feet basically these toeless, weird objects. When I woke up I was relieved to see all my body parts still intact. I wonder what this dream could possibly mean? Perhaps it's because I see all teachers as sadists and school as torture, that it has mutilated part of my soul!

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had another dream about a dystopian futuristic society. This time it was a police state run by these aliens that looked like the Martians from Mars Attacks! (especially the skeletal faces, bulging eyes, and exposed brains enclosed by glass bowls, except in my dream their brains were much smaller).

It was a very technologically advanced society, but it was morally backwards and artistically, intellectually and spiritually barren. There were generic dance clubs and extravagant shopping malls all over the place, probably as a means to distract people from how empty their lives were so they wouldn't try to rise up and overthrow the totalitarian government. Everyone had to check in with the police at least twice per day to make sure they were living their lives as they were supposed to, and if they were found to be breaking any laws, some unknown horrible thing would happen to them.

I checked in with the police, then went clubbing with my friend. We ended up hanging out with these two stereotypical male club kids who were trying to get in our pants, and the one I was talking to rudely insulted me after I didn't respond to his advances. I was bored, uncomfortable, and felt I was just being dragged along in a situation I would kill to be free from.

I ended up breaking a law by the end of the day. I don't remember what it was - maybe I just had a thought I wasn't supposed to have - but I got caught at the evening check-in w/ the police and they started firing these lasers at me. I happened to be wearing one of their glass bowls over my head, which somehow kept me from being fried, and I ran out of the building. I probably should have tried to escape the city, but instead I went back to the clubs, simultaneously trying to hide from the authorities and to pretend the situation didn't exist.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1.)we went to disneyland and they were giving out free champagne and my mom was like "lets get a bottle" and I was like "no" because it was 9am and we hadn't had breakfast. so she suggested for later, and then we realize carrying it all over the park would make it go flat by the time we got to it

2.)there was this guy in a bloody halloween costume, but some how is right hand had been cut off so he was lying on the ground, and up comes an otter. The otter starts licking the wound where the hand once was. but it stung (you know when you get a cut sprayed with bactine?) it felt like that. But it was ok cuz the otter's tongue had anti-bacterial stuff in it so it was ok.

3.) I ordered a new computer and I opened the box and they had sent me my old one. I mean it was the same computer which was strange because I hadn't sent it out and i had just been using it.

Chthonic

Okay, so I was in some kind of social group situation, pretty innocent and there was this guy there who was just quite lovely. I dunno, the look, the personality, he had the whole package. I didn't think much of it because I never assume someone's into me. Then at some point I'm sitting next to him, we are just lounging about on a chaise or something. Next thing I know a huge boner is poking me in the backside. I do my best to ignore, you know social embarassment, could just be needing to pee whatever.

Next thing he asks me if he can be my partner. Which I thought was random because I still don't know him. So I said what does that mean? He said we could hang out and have sex if I wanted to. Well the dream ended with a bang. :D It was great and he wasn't even my usual type. Now to find a tall Finnish lad....

Needless to say my sex drive isn't as dead as I'd like it to be. :shrug:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I found out somehow that I had been a supporting actor in "Mad Men", appearing once every 2-3 episodes. The rest of the dream was me searching Wikipedia, YouTube, and IMDB, in a near-panic -- why don't I remember doing that? How recent was this?? -- trying to learn as much about the character, and how I played her, as possible.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Last night Meryl Streep was in my living room and I was trying to convince her to watch The Devil Wears Prada because she had apparently never seen it. :shrug:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not as exciting as a lot of my other dreams, but i dreamt last night that I had bed bugs, and the burrowed into my skin so I had to squeeze them out

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I was watching an eclipse of the moon. Which was spinning. And apparently on fire.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was inside a huge house. My (virtual) family was rushing out, and I was just looking at the flames coming to my feet wondering "What do I feel now?". Maybe it is time to run away with them instead of remaining all by myself...
I only felt slightly afraid by the fire in the room.

In the 2nd one I was in a train.
I saw in front of me an ex friend of mine with a guitar in her back, she was travelling with a boy I know.
I apparently crossed them by chance.
The train stopped. I said I'm gonna smoke a cigaret. The boy came with me and we smoked together.
Someone blew the whistle, the boy jumped in the train in a rush.
I just remained on the platform saying "oh shit it's leaving!" and smoking my cigaret in a slow move.
At this moment I felt quite anxious and was thinking :
"How am I gonna find my suit-cases now, they don't even know where I am going!"
Then I told myself : "It's gonna be ok, we're gonna find a solution !"

I found my luggages back in the evening, as they both found me back ,smiling and welcoming.
Without any phone or anything. A kind of miracle...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I was napping at my mom's house and a voice from downstairs wakes me saying "I'm home" or something and it's my dad's I get excited (because he's suppose to be dead) and I'm like "what?" "dad?" "hello" but i'm also scared cuz what if it's a demon or something and I try to get out of bed and go downstairs to see but I can't get out of bed like I can but I can't keep my eyes open and no matter which way i turn when i stand up I end up back in the bed so frustrating. so I fall back asleep then wake again in my dream and get on the computer and tell people. then I wake for real and do the same thing.

oh and the whole dream i felt extremely drugged. even when i got online in the dream. so if i die it's either a ghost a demon or my apartment.

oh and we used to have an orange cat in my dream he'd end up at the church and my mom would (in my dream put out flyers) and then a church person would return him by putting him in the mailbox, which in my dream was what you'd do with lost cats put them in a mail box and they'd show up on the door step of the owner's house

Chthonic

I felt oddly exhausted in the middle of the day so I lay down for a nap. I was back in my old neighbourhood and had gone out for a walk when the world was suddenly all in shades of grey. No colour. I was then inside a stone keep watching the storm come in and my body went to fatigue and weakness.I distinctly remember thinking As long as I can get home before this sets in it will be alright. Then I was walking the streets to go home again but it was like walking through honey and my body was failing me with this weird fatigue. I woke up feeling like I was drugged, all hungover and my head was so fuzzy.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I felt oddly exhausted in the middle of the day so I lay down for a nap. I was back in my old neighbourhood and had gone out for a walk when the world was suddenly all in shades of grey. No colour. I was then inside a stone keep watching the storm come in and my body went to fatigue and weakness.I distinctly remember thinking As long as I can get home before this sets in it will be alright. Then I was walking the streets to go home again but it was like walking through honey and my body was failing me with this weird fatigue. I woke up feeling like I was drugged, all hungover and my head was so fuzzy.

some say that grayscale symbolizes intellectualization where as color symbolizes emotion.

A neighborhood symbolizes your total self and perhaps in the past symbolizes thinking of how you were in the past.

"As long as you get back home," might mean you may have been over analyzing something about yourself from the past and maybe you were too hard on yourself about it - hence feeling drugged, or like you went out to get smashed to help forget about something.

Take it with a grain of salt...I'm not a pro at this but I'm good with symbols.