• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I read the title as "What's the last Mademoiselle dream you had" :eeep:
That sounds lovely!

tumblr_mzbvsx7mnC1qhosrgo1_500.jpg

[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION]

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Typoc was a hotel dorm type thing and I was sharing my room with [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] but in my dream she was a huge black man.
As long as it's the right big black man!

493241505-e1402409447312.jpg

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was reading a blue book written with golden letters.

Somebody came and joined me on my bench and told me taking my hand and looking at me straight in the eyes :

"Have you read the cover 1st ?"

I said no and he directly answered "you should NEVER ignore it":sage:

While reading what was on the cover with him he took my finger, like to help me reading and stress what is important before to start the book.

We looked at each other again, repeating the same sentence. I was feeling so good and protected near by him...

Last edited:

Nicodemus

I had a threesome with my flatmate and some unknown guy. Very unpractical, as by flatmate is completely straight.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I dreamt things were going so well, as I woke up I was happy for only a slight second - I soon realized everything's the same and that I have to continue living this harsh reality!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had this dream last night maybe it was a nightmare but anyways I was driving to school but had no gas and no money and I was freaking out luckily there was a gas station right there and managed to find like 5 bucks or something so i could put a little bit in. Then I'm in class back of the class room and I'm fooling around with some other class mates and I make up this rap that parodies the lesson and the teacher loses her shit and is all offended because it's the same tune as this other extremely offensive rap song and is ask if I want to listen to that and blah blah. And I go I do my work I have an a in your class I show up there was nothing going on i was just having fun. and Then I start crying and shit and then somehow (this is where it gets really bizzare) she carries me like a toddler to the principal's office. it was a combination of highschool and college.

Chthonic

I had a threesome with my flatmate and some unknown guy. Very unpractical, as by flatmate is completely straight.

But is he attractive? Straight is a lot more flexible than the title implies....;) did you ask him what he was dreaming about last night?

Chthonic

I kept walking into my neighbours house and discovering that more people lived there than I realised. Then someone was there and I am suddenly pregnant. Why must the next 7 year cycle of my life always be symbolised by a preganancy? :huh:

Nicodemus

But is he attractive? Straight is a lot more flexible than the title implies....;) did you ask him what he was dreaming about last night?
Yes, he is attractive. I think he would be up for a threesome, but not without a woman involved...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I dreamt I was at a meet up (which means I probably should get a life) and [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION] was there so I asked his opinion on my type and because I moved 5 inches to the right when I asked the system he used as not MBTI he used some other system but it also had 4 letters and he said something like AO and forget the rest. Because I was not sitting in the be typed by MBTI spot because how was I suppose to know that? Than later I was in class and instead of a wall there was dark blue curtain and behind that was a backstage area and we accidently found this secret society of people dressed like the CIA it was more secretive than them but less than the Illuminati. So we had to join (me and my classmates) it was that or be killed. Then I'm walking around and I have to go into the air duct so I climb in and I begin falling but the background is like in a cartoon where it's a solid color and there's objects below me and one of them is a maze and I almost run into and luigi (from super mario brothers is at the bottom) and he goes "good thing you didn't run into the maze you'd have to complete it" which would mean it would take longer for me to reach the bottom and meet up with him which was my goal.

btw AO meant Ambivert Observant

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Scuba diving, a giant underwater engine made of rock spewing magma and gasses from a warped head.

I think I remember, it was my task to seal it...

:huh:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There were two birds preening each other up on a tree branch, outside my bedroom window this morning, with puffed up feathers.

*coos*

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Can you analyze this dream?

I was in the middle of the wood. Beautiful girl singing on the tree. I approached her. She jumped in front of me.
"I'm Carry."
"I'm Neo."
"Theres something I must to tell you about the Matrix."
"Ooh, no, I'm in the Matrix".
"No, you are in the real world now. The Matrix is the system created by robots. It's like the real world, but it isn't real. The Matrix is real, but it's like the real world that isn't real.At least that's what the robots want's to think. But, I dont think that robots are real...Wait!"

Last edited: