User Tag List

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Last Memorable Dream You Had?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I dreamt that I was involved in a life-threatening accident, a girl I loved save my life. When I was recovering, she fell in love with me. I woke up sadder than ever.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I recently had a dream that I stayed up too late studying for my finals and slept through them as a result. When I went to plead with my professors to give me another chance, they either coldly dismissed me or laughed in my face.

Now I'm worried that this dream will come true.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I dreamed last night that a journalist underwent an operation to become a shark. And then he roamed around the seas rescuing people from other sharks. It looked quite bizarre, to say the least, especially since he was the largest shark to ever exist in the world.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I dreamt that I was involved in a life-threatening accident, a girl I loved save my life. When I was recovering, she fell in love with me. I woke up sadder than ever.
    Aww
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I had fucked-up dreams two nights in row, the last night much more so than the first. I didn't write them down upon waking and many of the details have been lost already.

Two nights ago I dreamed I lived in the house from my childhood with a bunch of dogs. I could time travel by just shifting horizontally, and when I moved to my left I was suddenly in the past. I saw one of the dogs my family had when I was a kid, and this situation felt completely natural - there was nothing strange about being able to time travel by moving a few steps. I went outside to the deck, which seemed much higher than it had previously been, and the small pond had somehow expanded and completely covered the backyard and underneath the deck. I saw the huge, round body of a lake creature rising through the water; I shuddered in dread and hoped that none of the dogs were in the water. As it surfaced, I saw that it was a hideous, prehistoric-looking creature that looked like a cross between a sting ray with spikes and a tadpole. Its slimy tail swung back and forth, propelling it through the water.

Disclaimer: Extremely gory and disturbing.

Ugh...can I please dream about cotton candy, fluffy bunnies, unicorns running through emerald pastures, and enchanted forests tonight?

Last night I also dreamed that I was married but I can barely remember what my husband like - it was like he was just an idea of a person with no real, recognizable qualities. My grandmother was still alive, and I was at her house eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches she'd made with a bunch of other people (I think they were other family members). My husband and I were taking forever to eat our sandwiches, and I'd taken it apart and was scraping off little stripes of the peanut butter/jelly one at a time with something. After everyone else had left the table, my grandmother stayed out of politeness but eventually she ran out of patience and left us alone.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I just dreamed it was a storm, all day and all night, but not with rain, only incessant thunder and lightning. The kind of thunder bursts that are loud enough to keep you awake. I was spending the night (seemed like visiting, not living) at my parents' house where I grew up with my sisters. So apparently in the dream my parents were not divorced, but were rather still married as when we were younger, growing up in that house. A couple of times, the thunder in the night was so loud that it shattered the windows, leaving broken glass on our floor. As I usually seem to do in dreams like this, when my parents and I came out of our rooms in the morning to see this damage, I tried to make light of it by joking and downplaying its severity, while still acknowledging it.

Themes? The first one that came to my mind is the shattered glass in the once-united family household = divorce?
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Wow, reading through these dreams is great. It makes you appreciate the quirkiness and inventiveness of the human mind.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I was having sex with someone who got progressively more disgusting - and by disgusting, I mean her flesh started to rot or something...

but I was still compelled to continue having sex with her.

Ugh.
    That is so revealing, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Years a go majority of my classmates in high school got turned into lizards. And each got their own separate box and put in a storage room ten years later the students who stayed human got to pick one lizard to turn back into a human one girl who was popular managed to sneak ten of her friends into one box. So the supervisor is handing out the boxes and someone notices she has ten lizards so she runs away dropping the box and tells the lizards to leave so now there's all these lizards running around. All different types as well.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Member Array KittyrinahasCupquake's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    N/A sp
    Socionics
    N/A

The last dream I had (Last night) was extremely strange and actually relates to me as a person:

I was standing in the hall of a hospital, it was dead silent, not the good thinking silent but the eerie silent, the silent where you want to run and hide but I knew I couldn't, even if I had tried I couldn't stop my feet from moving forward. After about ten minutes I heard a low groan as I came to T section in the hall, soon after I arrived in the next hall. I saw him for a brief second before I awoke in a cold sweat, only, I still wasn't awake, I was still inside the dream, and sudenly an external force lifted me and started to move me without anything or anyone being there.

It was then that I finally awoke from the dream and almost woke my roommate up.
    INFJ
    9w1 sp "The Dreamer"
    New here with little knowledge of what any of this means
    New opportunities
    New ways of thinking

Introverted 100%
    Intuition 73%
    Feeling 87%
    Judging 56%

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

So I was in a game of thrones type medieval setting, and I'm running along with a group of my fellow men when I get a text message. Apparently I still kept my phone in my armor somewhere. I see it and it says "where is dh?" I reply "I dunno we'll look for him."

So I gather my men in a hurry and we start looking for a person known as dh. We find this tower and decide to look inside. Down a bunch of stairs we go until we reach a room with a drainage pool on the left and hallways leading away to the front and right.

The hallway in front has a sign with "the 13th" carved in it with scary looking writing. That hallway is pitch black and we can't see down it at all. On the right I think there was a chair and a lever and some stairs going up. The drainage pool on the left has rotting corpses in it, all wearing tuxedos and wedding dresses and other fancy clothes.

The corpses start shifting around and standing up. We shout "zombies!" as they slowly move towards us. We reach for our swords and start hacking away at some zombies. After the last zombie is down, we hear a gate slam shut behind us. I spin around and see my friend's mom grinning at us. I ask "why did you close that gate?" and she replies "because I'm manipulative! Muahahahaha!"

As we decide what to do next, we hear something from "the 13th" hallway. I turn to look, and I see two of my friends (a girlfriend/boyfriend couple) emerge from the darkness. They are dressed in a black suit and dress, and the both look really pale, so I assume they must be vampires. They are inviting me into the dark hallway so I might find my friend and I'm wondering if I should enter with them.

I wake up.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I dreamed I was some kind of weird hoofed animal that was closely related to a wildebeest, and I lived in the foothills of North Carolina outside the house my grandparents owned when I was a kid. I slept on a bed of leaves on this tiny plateau on top of a hill. Then suddenly I was this disembodied non-thing looking down at the landscape, and I noticed that all the leaves on my "bed" had blown away, exposing the surface of the earth. I became a wildebeest-like animal again and was about to lie down in the dirt.

Same setting, different dream:
    I was my human self, and I found a friendly orange cat which I picked up and cuddled. I inexplicably began to fly with the cat in my arms, and this seemed completely normal, no stranger than walking. I saw my grandfather pull his car into the driveway, and I landed with the cat still in my arms. I then turned into my uncle as a teenage boy and had a short verbal exhange with my grandpa; I don't remember exactly what was said, but we were joking about the cat. Then I turned back into myself and walked in the house, which looked like the interior of my childhood home instead of like my grandparents' house.

My interpretation of the 1st dream - filled with possible examples of Everyone Is Jesus In Purgatory. I take this stuff with a grain of salt:
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse